Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind control: The science of brain implants

UM-Bot

news icon rMatthew Nagle is beating me at Pong. "O, baby," he mutters. The creases in his forehead deepen as he moves the onscreen paddle to block the ball. "C'mon - here you go," he says, sending a wicked angle shot ricocheting down the screen and past my defense.

"Yes!" he says in triumph, his voice hoarse from the ventilator that helps him breathe. "Let's go again, dude.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Wired

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• STIX

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had an idea, how about creating a helmet with room temperature superconducters that detect magnetic patterns in our mind? when a neruon fires an electron is moved, this motion produces a magnetic field which in turn can stimulate a current in a superconductor... obviously this technology isnt valid because room temperature superconductors are still almost a thing of science fiction...but I did hear something about orbitally rearranged molecules with cooper paired electrons can produce such an affect...mabye its worth experimentation.