Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USAF officers: 'UFOs tampered with our nukes'

UM-Bot

18 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

A panel of former USAF officers will be presenting evidence that UFOs tampered with US nuclear weapons.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/351444/usaf-officers-ufos-tampered-with-our-nukes

Well there is no sense in getting excited about it, because there is nothing we can do!:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

They're molesting American nuclear subs too... 

~

• Haha 8

41 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Those subs were dressed provacatively anyway. 

There was no choice, those made in China MAGA hats keeps them sea stealthy...

• Haha 6

Salas again? Must be needing more Christmas shopping money. Time to roll out the same stuff he alleged 20 years ago with Steven Greer's panel.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

You guys are really tough to read and impossible to take serious. 

critical thinking is dead when it messes up a persons world view. Funny at times. Sad the rest 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nobu said:

critical thinking is dead when it messes up a persons world view. Funny at times. Sad the rest 

What have you read about Salas? 

There quite a bit about him on this very forum. 

And there's very little reason to consider him genuine. 

• Thanks 2

So some old farts jumped on the UFO train to make some money. Good, thats ok somehow. But the question is: were these guys gaga already, when working at ICBM launch sites back in the 60s?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nobu said:

Have you ever considered posting content instead of generalised insults?

Be specific - what, in your view, was the best evidenced 'event' that .. er .. umm..  was 'The One'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

48 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What have you read about Salas? 

There quite a bit about him on this very forum. 

And there's very little reason to consider him genuine. 

There are volumes of reports worldwide in every nuclear weapon  having government of this happening. I’m not an ufo junkie like you. I have no idea of who salas is. I’m a junkie of interesting stories and facts.

But from my time working for the the US and of a life analyzing  reports that were the same in many countries I feel like there was legitimate early hacking of systems going on.

I find all of this fascinating in a historical sense.

Edited by Nobu
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, third_eye said:

They're molesting American nuclear subs too... 

~

Actually they're molesting Chinese Nuclear Submarines, and their Nuclear Silos as well!:tu:

15 minutes ago, Nobu said:

There are volumes of reports worldwide in every nuclear weapon  having government of this happening. I’m not an ufo junkie like you. I have no idea of who salas is. I’m a junkie of interesting stories and facts.

But from my time working for the the US and of a life analyzing  reports that were the same in many countries I feel like there was legitimate early hacking of systems going on.

I find all of this fascinating in a historical sense.

This one was made at likely a local transformer malfunction. There's quite a few discussions on it here. It has been doing the rounds for a couple decades now. Robert Hastings is really the guy pushing the nuke thing and Salas, who had changed his story several times, is one of his show ponies. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Have you ever considered posting content instead of generalised insults?

Be specific - what, in your view, was the best evidenced 'event' that .. er .. umm..  was 'The One'.

No that's all he/she is cable of. General derision of those who provide logical answers and explanations and those who are generally skeptical.

You won't receive any response to the other question because they have nothing of value to propose. A pseudo intellectual who tries very hard to sound superior in thought process to others but turtles when asked questions or challenged to discuss.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Nobu said:

There are volumes of reports worldwide in every nuclear weapon  having government of this happening.

Which event was your favorite and most convincing?  As Trelane has pointed out, it seems I am wasting my time asking as there will be nothing but handwaving from you, but I live in hope.  One day you might get brave and actually nominate an event for in depth discussion.

Oh .. one quick hint for you.  Before you nominate anything, may I suggest you do a Google search and type in the key words to identify the event followed by " site:unexplained-mysteries.com".  That way you can take a look at any threads already posted here - you should probably READ those and get a feel for the expertise levels already here, thus avoiding any embarrassment.

I shall now hold my breath in eager anticipation...

ADDED:  You could start with these...

https://www.scribd.com/document/42303580/Echo-Flights-of-Fantasy-Anatomy-of-a-UFO-Hoax-by-James-Carlson

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There use to be a poster here called "Sky Captain"-or something like that-who like to argue in favor of the veracity of stories like the OP cites. The problem is always defining what a UAP is and establishing a causal relationship between said object or sighting and anomalies they are accused of perpetrating.  In the end, one is left with a nice story and no proof--except the unexplained anomalies.

8 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

Quite intriguing - looks like lots of interest in our nuclear sites:

https://www.wnct.com/news/offbeat-and-unique/investigating-ufos-and-nukes/

Why should we visit your links, when you are clearly ignoring links already posted?  Spend a bit more time informing yourself about Hastings and Carlson...  There are links above.

If, in your link, there is any actual real hard evidence rather than anecdotes, feel free to post that information/evidence here. 

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Why should we visit your links, when you are clearly ignoring links already posted?  Spend a bit more time informing yourself about Hastings and Carlson...  There are links above.

If, in your link, there is any actual real hard evidence rather than anecdotes, feel free to post that information/evidence here. 

It's just bloody Robert Hastings again anyway. :sleepy:

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

There use to be a poster here called "Sky Captain"-or something like that-who like to argue in favor of the veracity of stories like the OP cites. The problem is always defining what a UAP is and establishing a causal relationship between said object or sighting and anomalies they are accused of perpetrating.  In the end, one is left with a nice story and no proof--except the unexplained anomalies.

My old mate Sky Eagle lol.

He was about as convincing as Papageorge. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

My old mate Sky Eagle lol.

He was about as convincing as Papageorge. 

He was very sincere and I use to be interested in such stories and books in the '60s and '70s. UAPs exist and I've experienced sightings myself, but what can you do about it? No matter how fantastical and hair-raising they seem, in the end, all you can say is you saw funny lights in the sky at night and that's all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

He was very sincere and I use to be interested in such stories and books in the '60s and '70s. UAPs exist and I've experienced sightings myself, but what can you do about it? No matter how fantastical and hair-raising they seem, in the end, all you can say is you saw funny lights in the sky at night and that's all.

He was actually. He could get nasty if one didn't believe in Roswell but a very interesting person with an amazing history. He could be a nice bloke and in general his manners were pretty good. I think he honestly believed everything he posted, as wild as it could get. 

Apparently he flew with one of the Tuskegee airmen and was instrumental in the commemoration of the memorial Highway.  There's a pic of him and Obama on the net somewhere officially naming the highway. I didn't always agree with him and had some spectacular barneys, but at the end of the day I can say I respect the bloke. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He was actually. He could get nasty if one didn't believe in Roswell but a very interesting person with an amazing history. He could be a nice bloke and in general his manners were pretty good. I think he honestly believed everything he posted, as wild as it could get. 

Apparently he flew with one of the Tuskegee airmen and was instrumental in the commemoration of the memorial Highway.  There's a pic of him and Obama on the net somewhere officially naming the highway. I didn't always agree with him and had some spectacular barneys, but at the end of the day I can say I respect the bloke. 

He was a nostalgia trip for me, a la Frank Edwards and the Lorenzens, APRO and NICAP, the ancestors of MUFON. You could smell the acrid odor of yellowed acid paper from old periodicals piled in the corner of his office and manila files full of old reports in a beat up old filing cabinet that creaked every time it was opened. He was from the pre PC days with a rolodex on his desk and a pager in his pockets, pockets with plenty of change for the pay phone when needed. A half spilled Styrofoam cup of coffee would be sitting on his desk and smoke rising from an old stogie, burning in the ashtray, with an old scratchy Sinatra song playing on a battered, mono tape deck.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2