Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Roswell UFO crash was no accident, they wanted us to have the craft.

Nordmann61

Very very interesting. What are some of your sources for this information. It is mostly stuff I have generally heard before but not all put together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So God is an alien?  Was it he or his opponent that crashed the ship on purpose?  What makes you think that it's an alien ship form another planet toying with us instead of a force from another dimension?  That makes more sense in the context of God, angels and demons.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Nordmann61 said:

Gods opponent is to smart to let his colony that are here to destroy Gods Creation look different than humans.

Well, I think this is in the wrong sub-forum once you declare the aliens from outer space are your god's enemies.   Your OP had a nice start but I can't get past the above sentence.  Have fun with it.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Nordmann61 said:

As a revenge, now Gods opponent and the others in the mutiny....

Well....

That got special. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nordmann61 said:

Brazel reported it to the local military airbase, they sent a plane, and the pilots spotted the craft. The rest is history. The US has a collection of crashed/downed alien crafts, and so do Russia, China, and the other powers with nuclear capacity. It is obvious that it is a plan behind it. It can be part of a strategy to mislead us. It can be sombody behind it, wanting us to believe the aliens look like the "grays". The pictures of alien at Area 51 if they are real, fit the description made by the witnesses of the aliens found dead and alive at the Roswell crash site.

The rest may be history, yes, but it's the wrong history. Although there are a number of conflicting reports, the wreckage was definitely not that of an alien spacecraft, nor were any aliens recovered. It was most likely, as the US Air Force later admitted, some spy device they were working on.

You've got a great imagination, by the way. Perhaps you should consider writing some Sci Fi stories.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Your OP had a nice start but I can't get past the above sentence.

You got that far?  I gave up at

3 hours ago, Nordmann61 said:

It is obvious that it is a plan behind it.

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

What are some of your sources for this information.

Alcohol, LSD, cannabis, Christianity, and long dark Norwegian evenings with nothing better to do.  

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

@Nordmann61 I'm sure that you can fit something about Atlantis in there too. :alien:

He mentions a ranch in Brazil.  Which is next to the Atlantis Ocean.  Coincidence?  I think not.

• Haha 7

@Nordmann61 Don't let the bully's get to you.  I may not agree with you but I'm open to honest discussion personally.  I don't get people that get on here and mock.  Many people have for decades equated aliens with religion and history.  It's cool to think whatever you want :tu:

• Like 1

I skimmed the OP for the sake of time. If aliens of any sort wanted us to have one of their ships, why crash it? That wouldn't make sense at all. Plus any species capable of such long travel might either have zero immune system (anything on earth could kill it) or for whatever reason have something that could kill us. As for the technology, I question why such a self-destructive species such as humans would need it. I pretty much figure we'll wipe ourselves out before we really in person explore our own system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, OverSword said:

@Nordmann61 Don't let the bully's get to you.  I may not agree with you but I'm open to honest discussion personally.  I don't get people that get on here and mock.  Many people have for decades equated aliens with religion and history.  It's cool to think whatever you want :tu:

I suppose you'd include me as one of those 'bullies' (as well as a grammar Nazi)?  After all I challenge, attack, deride and mock, often without offering a strong alternative.  But this post is beyond any attempt at serious debate, so what are we really expected to say?  He's squeezed together unevidenced claims, debunked claims, aliens, religion, ancient-texts-as-facts, aliens-terraforming-Earth-and-Mars (Earth never needed it, and why would they bother anyway?) and disparate conspiracies; all stuck with gibberish and paranoia.  What, honestly, is there in this drivel that's worthy of honest discussion?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

I suppose you'd include me as one of those 'bullies' (as well as a grammar Nazi)?  After all I challenge, attack, deride and mock, often without offering a strong alternative.  But this post is beyond any attempt at serious debate, so what are we really expected to say?  He's squeezed together unevidenced claims, debunked claims, aliens, religion, ancient-texts-as-facts, aliens-terraforming-Earth-and-Mars (Earth never needed it, and why would they bother anyway?) and disparate conspiracies; all stuck with gibberish and paranoia.  What, honestly, is there in this drivel that's worthy of honest discussion?

For all you know this is posted by a 7th grader with a good imagination and not the depth of experience you have.  Could also be a 40 year old.  Who knows?  I prefer not to treat people like idiots unless I'm in the political section :lol:  At that point we're all asking for it.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

If aliens of any sort wanted us to have one of their ships, why crash it?

Because they have an agreement with some other powers not to influence us and they're cheating? 

57 minutes ago, OverSword said:

For all you know this is posted by a 7th grader with a good imagination and not the depth of experience you have.  Could also be a 40 year old.  Who knows?  I prefer not to treat people like idiots unless I'm in the political section :lol:  At that point we're all asking for it.

Because they have an agreement with some other powers not to influence us and they're cheating? 

I'm only here for speculation. Things have been dry lately. 

• Haha 1

we had dummies on the spy roswell  balloon to experiment  :) gosh all it was a  experiment  in the dummies that  were taken away :) you know the dummies are in the car crashs of dummies")

Edited by docyabut2

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm only here for speculation. Things have been dry lately. 

Well stay away from the political section. :lol:  

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Well stay away from the political section. :lol:  

I had myself intentionally locked out of it. It's a wasteland. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I had myself intentionally locked out of it. It's a wasteland. 

A lot of the great decent people have left this sight. Some of them have told me why and it was because of a few volatile people who showed up before the last presidential election. There is only one that still regularly posts and he's a wannabe MOD.

• Like 3

Just now, Michelle said:

A lot of the great decent people have left this sight. Some of them have told me why and it was because of a few volatile people who showed up before the last presidential election. There is only one that still regularly posts and he's a wannabe MOD.

I've noticed a few who bring politics into every thread no matter the topic, it is tasteless. I've got one on ignore just for that. And I've noticed a few who are too arrogant for their own good. I hate politics. I really do. Just people playing a game of pretend with imaginary rules and imaginary power. 

We'll lets all get back on topic before this thread is nuked from orbit. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I've noticed a few who bring politics into every thread no matter the topic, it is tasteless. I've got one on ignore just for that. And I've noticed a few who are too arrogant for their own good. I hate politics. I really do. Just people playing a game of pretend with imaginary rules and imaginary power. 

We'll lets all get back on topic before this thread is nuked from orbit. 

hey trump was  are only president  that was our  protection of our country :) 

Edited by docyabut2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

hey trump was  are only president  that was our  protection of our country :) 

Please stay on topic docy. Please. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Trelane said:

The fact that he blatantly omitted anything about interdimensional Bigfoot shows he's part of the cabal responsible for the conspiracy. Unsubscribe.

Atlantis was found and there are no bigfoots found in their bones in america ") 

2,500-year-old city buried under flood sediment may belong to lost civilization in Spain | Ancient Origins (ancient-origins.net)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Sad 1