Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
docyabut2

The Universe May Have Had No Beginning

Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

The Universe May Have Had No Beginning (msn.com) the beginning did exist:)  

This theory was Professor Hawking final working before his death in 2018. According to this theory the Universe has no beginning and no end, it was just spontaneously occurred from nothing.

Stephen Hawking's Final Theory About Our Universe  https://www.sciencealert.com/stephen-hawking-s-final-theory-about-our-universe-will-melt-your-brain

docyabut2
41 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

This theory was Professor Hawking final working before his death in 2018. According to this theory the Universe has no beginning and no end, it was just spontaneously occurred from nothing.

Stephen Hawking's Final Theory About Our Universe  https://www.sciencealert.com/stephen-hawking-s-final-theory-about-our-universe-will-melt-your-brain

he did say our universe leads to another universe  

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Yes he did believe that there was a possibility that multiple Universes exist all around our Universe, or possibly within our Universe. As our Universe expands it destroys the part of the other Universe we are expanding into. There are also theories that Black Holes could contain newly formed Universes at their core!:tu: 

docyabut2
13 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes he did believe that there was a possibility that multiple Universes exist all around our Universe, or possibly within our Universe. As our Universe expands it destroys the part of the other Universe we are expanding into. There are also theories that Black Holes could contain newly formed Universes at their core!:tu: 

he did say our universe leads to another universe only  into our black hole in our  milkey way of our galaxie   

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Manwon Lender
9 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

he did say our universe leads to another universe only  into our black hole in our  milkey way of our galaxie   

Yes that's basically what Professor Hawking thought could be the case.

Guyver
3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

The Universe May Have Had No Beginning (msn.com) the beginning did exist:)  

Everything that is has a beginning.  I don’t even need to waste time on this one.

lightly

When did   NOW   begin?  ?   ?

• Like 1

psyche101
1 minute ago, lightly said:

When did   NOW   begin?  ?   ?

That's the most pertinent question in this thread.

I don't see how black holes lead anywhere but particle soup to be honest. Stretching space time is one thing. Traversing a black hole without becoming particles is another thing altogether. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lightly
6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

That's the most pertinent question in this thread.

I don't see how black holes lead anywhere but particle soup to be honest. Stretching space time is one thing. Traversing a black hole without becoming particles is another thing altogether. 

Hm, I have to wonder if "particle soup" .. (and especially virtual particle soup)  is what creates our universe?     As for space time ... I'm beginning to believe that space is 'particle' soup.   And time?  I think time is simply the constant motions of space and matter materializing and dematerializing !?   (we call it here, and now)    Sometimes intense Gravity,whatever that is, noticeably bends the particle soup (virtual particles)  and it's accompanying MOTION.(actual particles)!! 

...   errr, sumpthin like that. ?,!  :P

psyche101
6 hours ago, lightly said:

Hm, I have to wonder if "particle soup" .. (and especially virtual particle soup)  is what creates our universe?     As for space time ... I'm beginning to believe that space is 'particle' soup.  

That's how it all started.

6 hours ago, lightly said:

And time?  I think time is simply the constant motions of space and matter materializing and dematerializing !?   (we call it here, and now)    Sometimes intense Gravity,whatever that is, noticeably bends the particle soup (virtual particles)  and it's accompanying MOTION.(actual particles)!! 

...   errr, sumpthin like that. ?,!  :P

To a point, time is part of space, and flexible. Just as space isn't identical at every point, neither is time. Most things in the universe are experiencing a different view of time to what we do. Ours is balanced by the motion of the Milky way and it's journey through space. Things moving at different speeds will experience time differently. There's actually a difference in time at your feet to what there is at your head because of gravity, but it's too miniscule to notice or measure. 

• Like 1

lightly
11 hours ago, psyche101 said:

That's how it all started.

To a point, time is part of space, and flexible. Just as space isn't identical at every point, neither is time. Most things in the universe are experiencing a different view of time to what we do. Ours is balanced by the motion of the Milky way and it's journey through space. Things moving at different speeds will experience time differently. There's actually a difference in time at your feet to what there is at your head because of gravity, but it's too miniscule to notice or measure. 

Yes,  motion...is the only thing that 'time' has in common .  I think ,maybe, the only reason we are aware of 'it' is because EVERYTHING is in a constant state of RE - CREATION    I think we actually experience it,  as the passing of 'time'.    ??

third_eye

From 2013... Full Harvard lecture... 

One hour fifteen plus minutes... 

[01.16:37]

~

Or if you prefer to read... 

A Universe from Nothing: Why There Is Something Rather than Nothing is a non-fiction book by the physicist Lawrence M. Krauss, initially published on January 10, 2012 by Free Press. It discusses modern cosmogony and its implications for the debate about the existence of God.
Originally published: January 10, 2012
Pages: 224 pp
Genre: Popular science
Subject: Physics; Cosmology
LC Class: QB981.K773 2012

~

lightly

Thanks Third,    But, I can't spare that much data :P.  .and the link won't work for me.    I'll patiently await other's input.  Fascinating subject.   I've become convinced that  n o t h i n g  is simply not possible. 

• Like 2

third_eye
2 hours ago, lightly said:

I've become convinced that  n o t h i n g  is simply not possible. 

That's all in the definition of "nothing"

:yes:

~

• Like 1

psyche101
11 hours ago, lightly said:

Yes,  motion...is the only thing that 'time' has in common .  I think ,maybe, the only reason we are aware of 'it' is because EVERYTHING is in a constant state of RE - CREATION    I think we actually experience it,  as the passing of 'time'.    ??

More decreation at the moment. That's entropy for you.

toast
On 10/13/2021 at 3:07 AM, docyabut2 said:

He suspected such a scenario but he would never have confirmed it because such a statement is not verifiable and therefore not provable.