Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
elliott19

The Shapes of UFOs

elliott19

Having seen maybe every video possible my question is if they are crafts why are there so many variations of shapes? They vary from monstrous in size to triangles, squares, circular discs, cigars shapes, strings, balls of light, flickering light, some omit rays of light, some come from the water. Very few ever make a sound while some do. It is similar to an armada of vehicles. There is simply no explanation for this. 

Manwon Lender
15 minutes ago, elliott19 said:

Having seen maybe every video possible my question is if they are crafts why are there so many variations of shapes? They vary from monstrous in size to triangles, squares, circular discs, cigars shapes, strings, balls of light, flickering light, some omit rays of light, some come from the water. Very few ever make a sound while some do. It is similar to an armada of vehicles. There is simply no explanation for this. 

I don't know what your seeing or hearing but I would suggest trying to take a photo. 

Welcome to forum and take Care my friend.

toast
5 hours ago, elliott19 said:

There is simply no explanation for this. 

Of course there is an explanation: because nobody has ever seen a craft of extraterrestrial origin.

• Like 1