Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Shapes of UFOs


elliott19
 Share

Recommended Posts

Having seen maybe every video possible my question is if they are crafts why are there so many variations of shapes? They vary from monstrous in size to triangles, squares, circular discs, cigars shapes, strings, balls of light, flickering light, some omit rays of light, some come from the water. Very few ever make a sound while some do. It is similar to an armada of vehicles. There is simply no explanation for this. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, elliott19 said:

Having seen maybe every video possible my question is if they are crafts why are there so many variations of shapes? They vary from monstrous in size to triangles, squares, circular discs, cigars shapes, strings, balls of light, flickering light, some omit rays of light, some come from the water. Very few ever make a sound while some do. It is similar to an armada of vehicles. There is simply no explanation for this. 

I don't know what your seeing or hearing but I would suggest trying to take a photo. 

Welcome to forum and take Care my friend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, elliott19 said:

There is simply no explanation for this. 

Of course there is an explanation: because nobody has ever seen a craft of extraterrestrial origin.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 5:00 AM, elliott19 said:

Having seen maybe every video possible my question is if they are crafts why are there so many variations of shapes? They vary from monstrous in size to triangles, squares, circular discs, cigars shapes, strings, balls of light, flickering light, some omit rays of light, some come from the water. Very few ever make a sound while some do. It is similar to an armada of vehicles. There is simply no explanation for this. 

There is one  explanation anti-gravity  uap-ufos objects or crafts can be any shape if you have anti-gravity technology you could fly in your house..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2021 at 5:00 AM, elliott19 said:

Having seen maybe every video possible my question is if they are crafts why are there so many variations of shapes? They vary from monstrous in size to triangles, squares, circular discs, cigars shapes, strings, balls of light, flickering light, some omit rays of light, some come from the water. Very few ever make a sound while some do. It is similar to an armada of vehicles. There is simply no explanation for this. 

Welcome!

Well in space there in no need for aerodynamics, and by the looks of the dubious photos and descritpions of UFOs, even in the athmosphere the shape is irrelevant due to advanced propertyes of propulsion and maybe force fields, so if you want a cigar shape UFO all you have to do is build on, maybe a banana ir more stylish, who knows, the design surely fits a specific purpose.
Different origins of visitors different designs.
 

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, johncbdg said:

There is one  explanation anti-gravity  uap-ufos objects or crafts can be any shape if you have anti-gravity technology you could fly in your house..

Well if your going to go flying around in your house I hope you don’t use the toilet until you land

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2021 at 5:00 AM, elliott19 said:

Having seen maybe every video possible my question is if they are crafts why are there so many variations of shapes? They vary from monstrous in size to triangles, squares, circular discs, cigars shapes, strings, balls of light, flickering light, some omit rays of light, some come from the water. Very few ever make a sound while some do. It is similar to an armada of vehicles. There is simply no explanation for this. 

it's because people make up stuff

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2021 at 5:00 AM, elliott19 said:

Having seen maybe every video possible my question is if they are crafts why are there so many variations of shapes? They vary from monstrous in size to triangles, squares, circular discs, cigars shapes, strings, balls of light, flickering light, some omit rays of light, some come from the water. Very few ever make a sound while some do. It is similar to an armada of vehicles. There is simply no explanation for this. 

If its assumed that some of the ufo reports include a reasonable and honest description of the object then the vast number of either completely or significantly different shapes would be difficult to understand.

So its probably worth looking for something that is not related to nuts and bolts craft belonging to ET. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Montello said:

we are not alone in universe

And you know this how?

 

Cheers,

Badeskov

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2021 at 7:45 AM, Malawi said:

Because lots of things are mistaken as "ufos". 

I'm here from the Society for the Correct Use of the Term "UFO".

They are NOT mistaken for UFO's, they are unidentified flying objects.  People mistake UFO's for something non-terrestrial.  To date, there is NO, NADA, ZERO, ZILCH, NIL reason to do that - there is not a single example of a properly documented report that shows non-terrestrial capabilities or appearance.

And I'm happy to back that up.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

People mistake UFO's for something non-terrestrial.  To date, there is NO, NADA, ZERO, ZILCH, NIL reason to do that 

yep..... Of all the books written, documentaries made etc; none have produced any positive answers for me & definitely no facts- Though IMO 'time' is doing a very good job of this slowly but surely.

Time gave me the answer after only 40+ years of so called modern ufology.

How much 'time' will it take for believers to feel the same? What I mean is:

if it's still the same in let's say 20 years time; will people start thinking hmmmm??? Maybe <it> is all BS?
<it> being all the data thrown at us (& in many cases sold) that fuels the notion of aliens visiting this planet.

Time will tell I guess :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

.. if it's still the same in let's say 20 years time; will people start thinking hmmmm??? Maybe <it> is all BS?
<it> being all the data thrown at us (& in many cases sold) that fuels the notion of aliens visiting this planet.

Time will tell I guess :)

I think it's already way past time.  Let's face a few very simple, basic facts:

1. The heyday for ufos=alienz was the 40's thru 70's (although pick your favorites..).  That was, of course, just when we started to put a shitload of different vehicles and toys into the air and that traffic has increased exponentially.  Plus we first began venturing into space, and dreaming about the possibilities of life on other worlds - it was a huge cultural theme - people loved the idea of alienz, and still do!

3. But since then our surveillance of the skies has also multiplied by many magnitudes, in terms of both coverage and quality. 1000 times?  100,000 times? - I'd argue for far more zeroes...

4. Similarly since then, our ability to not only capture better images, but also to instantly disseminate them, has also increased beyond belief.

 

Think that through.  The conclusion is pretty obvious.  Would anyone like to argue that the most recent 'cases' are in any way 'better' than we got in the 40's?

UFOlogy is over.  We are not being visited.  Life is probably (way) out there, but it's hellish rare.  Spacefaring life, even rarer.  Interstellar or Intergalactic travelers, even rarer.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I'm here from the Society for the Correct Use of the Term "UFO".

They are NOT mistaken for UFO's, they are unidentified flying objects.  People mistake UFO's for something non-terrestrial.  To date, there is NO, NADA, ZERO, ZILCH, NIL reason to do that - there is not a single example of a properly documented report that shows non-terrestrial capabilities or appearance.

And I'm happy to back that up.

Yep, people associate UFO with aliens. Just like they associate the media with facts.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yep, people associate UFO with aliens. Just like they associate the media with facts.

I agree with you on the UFO association, but the media in the United States is broken in my opinion. The MSM sites on TV or the internet are all for too bias and Politically controlled so I dont take the media at face value, the only site I have found that stays on base is The Hill, outside of that in my opinion you must separate the BS form the real story. When I go to site and read a story that was first published by another site, immediately to the side that published the article immediately because then you only have to sort through the Bias once, if you read through an secondary source then you must sort through the original bias and then the additional bias form the second media site.

Then you have all these alternate media site they mostly support a Conservative point of view. The reporters on these online media sites, can be anyone and i mean anyone. You have Plumbers, and electrical engineers, and dog catchers that report about the Pandemic who are totally unqualified to even speak about the subject and their comments prove it every time they open their mouths. These people in most cases are reading from a script or a teleprompter or someone off camera my even be holding up signs. So unfortunately when you said above that the media reports facts it kind of set off bells and whistles for me, my friend I mean no disrespect to you personally my comments were generalized only.

The alternate sites are also the sites that are responsible for 95% of the misinformation, disinformation, conspiracy theories, and intentional lies. These sites appeal to people who are not concerned about the truth, they only want to promote their personal - political agendas and they dont care who they harm by presenting their falsified information. These so called fighters for the truth who only post to debunk other members comments are the real problem. They dont believe that other members should be able to voice their personal opinion openly or even discuss a subject with people that have similar view's and they will do anything to destroy another members belief even if it bothers no one else, and that's very sad man!!:no:

Peace my friend!:tu:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I always agree with you when discussing the subject of aliens on this planet, but you always end with words to this effect which I most definitely disagree with:

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Life is probably (way) out there, but it's hellish rare.  Spacefaring life, even rarer.  Interstellar or Intergalactic travelers, even rarer.

because 'we' have absolutely no idea what's out there. The 'we' bit includes you don't forget! Unless you know something we don't? ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

I always agree with you when discussing the subject of aliens on this planet, but you always end with words to this effect which I most definitely disagree with:

because 'we' have absolutely no idea what's out there. The 'we' bit includes you don't forget! Unless you know something we don't? ;)

How would you define rare?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

How would you define rare?

i don't understand the question- i'm not suggesting it is rare.. i feel the universe is probably teaming with life because i can't see the point in such a large universe with nothing in it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have seen UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) and tried to identify them to no avail, but my investigation led me to believe they were not UFOs, they were UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena).  I don't think they were physical "ships" or flying objects.   And I am sure they were not from outer space or being manipulated by aliens from outer space.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

 

The alternate sites are also the sites that are responsible for 95% of the misinformation, disinformation, conspiracy theories, and intentional lies. These sites appeal to people who are not concerned about the truth, they only want to promote their personal - political agendas and they dont care who they harm by presenting their falsified information. These so called fighters for the truth who only post to debunk other members comments are the real problem. They dont believe that other members should be able to voice their personal opinion openly or even discuss a subject with people that have similar view's and they will do anything to destroy another members belief even if it bothers no one else, and that's very sad man!!:no:

 

Superbly spot on commentary Manwon - nice job. :tu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.