Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange object spotted over Chicago

The woman who goes by Aiyana caught footage of a black wishbone-shaped object floating in the clear Chicago evening sky from her rooftop.

WBBM Radio Chicago

54secs

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Looks like it is tethered. Looks like a pointy bag of balloons.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

The giggling suggests they know full well what it is - and that it isn't that strange.

Is there a better resolution copy?  It's too crappy to tell, but I can see some indications that it may actually be CG... (eg bad motion tracking)

Frankly, there's too much of this garbage out there and the hysterics don't help with cred.. so I won't be wasting my time unless I see a better copy.

• Like 1

I attended medical school a lifetime ago downtown Chicago. Lived on the top floor of a building on Erie st next to the lake. I spent many a nights on top of the complex drinking may a beer trying to figure out what the lights were. 

later on I learned … missiles.

these are explainable as well.

US has a strong uav program now. Very strong. Strong like people have no idea.

Look like a big model rocket coming down after parachute release. Maybe a bad chute ?

Fly Rockets - How Rockets Work

On 10/18/2021 at 10:00 PM, Bathtub said:

The giggling suggests they know full well what it is - and that it isn't that strange.

I disagree.  People act strange and often giggle when they are confused, scared, excited or stressed out.  

With the vast amount of things we can put up in the sky...drones...lights...balloons...of all shapes, sizes, etc.  anything is just crap..unless it is moving in ways that conventional anything just doesn't move.  Floating stuff....okay...we don't know what it is maybe...it's 'strange' maybe...but it is of this world not some other.

• Like 1