Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loudoun County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting

el midgetron

A Virginia father who went viral after being dragged out of a Loudoun County school board meeting and arrested for protesting its proposed transgender policies has now revealed he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy at school in the girls' bathroom.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083783/Loudoun-County-father-arrested-school-meeting-says-daughter-raped-boy-girls-bathroom.html

This is the political left. Own this. These are the liberals who educate your kids. They tried to covered up a rape. And as a direct result another girl was assaulted. The father of the original victim dragged is off by the police and smeared in the media, 

Keep it up liberals…..

My prediction, This dads sues and wins and he deserves every penny he gets,

61AE93CF-DFE4-453E-A854-ED2A056E383C.jpeg.6cd573dfbb7a8215cfef7655db23096b.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Oh Sod of with your left BS. This isn't a political issue either WTF is wrong with Americans these days? It doesn't matter what way the school leans. It failed here big time. I can't see left orientated people supporting the school with all the information available can you? 

Smith was thwarted through a cover up. The likes of which we have seen in plenty of schools and churches. Politics take a backseat to protecting reputation. 

The issue here is important that he has raised. Transgender should not be a free pass to violate privacy when privacy is required. The school only shot itself in the foot, and I really hope Smith receives every cent they have in the bank. He was not only paying them to be trustworthy, he is a client and deserves to air his grievances. They denied him of an actual basic right.

That's is not left or right. It's injustice on any scale. IMHO the school is lucky that Smith is such a well mannered person and took it to the school. I strongly suspect some father's would have answered the incident personally. Left or right leaning. Dad's and daughters don't use politics as a sliding scale for the bond. A predator used sexuality as a disguise to comit crime. Kid or not, he needs to be under serious psychic evaluation and kept away from others untill they work out what is wrong with him. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, el midgetron said:

No dice.

The left doesn’t get to champion trans-people using whatever bathrooms they like and then claim it “isn’t a political issue” when someone gets sexually assaulted.

For those keeping score, when the woman at WI Spa  complained about a man exposing his penis to the women and girls there, that WAS POLITICAL to the left because they claimed she was being “intolerant” of the “trans person”. Then it came out that the “trans person” was actually a serial pedophile sex offender with a history exposing himself to children and *poof* it was no longer a political issue. 

The left owns this. 

You're an idiot. There's no score to keep. With a tiny mind like that these problems will only get worse.

If I read it right, your post is suggesting that because left wing values support rights for transgender people that this is their fault. I.E. your issue seems to be that the left support for transgender people translates into blame in this instance. 

It's not left wing policy to support people using a transgender disguise to commit sexual crimes. Your taking a stupid leap there. And, the assailants don't actually appear to be transgender. Support for transgender people isn't support for criminals who disguise themselves.

There's a real world situation that needs to be sorted whilst your standing around pointing fingers. Likely more people will be assulted whilst you use the situation as a political platform.

Get over your ego and fix the problem. It's as much your fault as it is the general left. Work together man, not against each other. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I said this years ago. Now if you stop a drooling pedo in a dress following your daughter into a bathroom, you will be arrested for a hate crime.

Your only option is to let the rape happen and hope the powers at be don't cover up the rape "for the greater good".

Like our angry grandpa above has proven, expect hate for those who speak the truth on this issue

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

You're an idiot. There's no score to keep. With a tiny mind like that these problems will only get worse.

If I read it right, your post is suggesting that because left wing values support rights for transgender people that this is their fault. I.E. your issue seems to be that the left support for transgender people translates into blame in this instance. 

Yes, because the counter argument to your “left wing values” was that people didn’t want their daughters using the same bathrooms as men. The left’s response? “They are not men, you bigot”. Sexual assault is the logical and predictable outcome of your bathroom policy “values”. We told you it was going to happen and now you want to pretend like it’s not your fault? WTF?

More so, I suspect the reason grown (liberal) adults would dismiss this sexual assault would be to protect the very special transperson. I don’t know if that’s what happened but it would explain a lot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

More so, I suspect the reason grown (liberal) adults would dismiss this sexual assault would be to protect the very special transperson. I don’t know if that’s what happened but it would explain a lot.

not in the slightest imo,  the person is irrelevant,  such idiots calling others bigots, protecting tg rights,  do not give 2 shts about the person, they do nto know the person, they have no fracking clue what this person wants and needs, and prbly never actually knew a real Tg person,  it is the idea they protect, and it is  opposite to yours, no matter what idea you got, you can not talk sense to that crowd.

p.s. never mind you, they even oppose nature, lol,  but  they care about spelling, lol

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yes, because the counter argument to your “left wing values” was that people didn’t want their daughters using the same bathrooms as men. The left’s response? “They are not men, you bigot”. Sexual assault is the logical and predictable outcome of your bathroom policy “values”. We told you it was going to happen and now you want to pretend like it’s not your fault? WTF?

Not the left responsible. Some idiot at the school. 

The obvious immediate solution is to provide a transgender bathroom. 

No that not a logical and predicatble outcome, that much is just hard right wing bigotry. 

You don't seem be picking up that the assailant wasn't even transgender but used that as a disguise. Would you hate nuns if some idiot wearing a habit commited a crime? 

You can suspect all you like but it's out in the open now. And left leaning people aren't supporting the assailant. You're looking for excuses to hate on the wrong people. This was a crime by an underhanded piece of human garbage. The principal actually called the police on him right? The principal decided to downplay his daughter's assult right? The principal actually made the decisions did he not? 

He needs to be tarred and feathered. He should be fined and lose his career. There needs to be a full investigation as to who if anyone supported him. If you get your head out of your political butt for a moment, there a serious crime here that is not condoned by either side or any values. A man and his daughter were treated unfairly by an idiot with twisted values. Nothing the principal did was correct or good procedure from the very start. He is the failure here and should be punished instead of trying to spread the blame to feel politically superior.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Not the left responsible. Some idiot at the school. 

The obvious immediate solution is to provide a transgender bathroom. 

No that not a logical and predicatble outcome, that much is just hard right wing bigotry. 

You don't seem be picking up that the assailant wasn't even transgender but used that as a disguise. Would you hate nuns if some idiot wearing a habit commited a crime? 

You can suspect all you like but it's out in the open now. And left leaning people aren't supporting the assailant. You're looking for excuses to hate on the wrong people. This was a crime by an underhanded piece of human garbage. The principal actually called the police on him right? The principal decided to downplay his daughter's assult right? The principal actually made the decisions did he not? 

He needs to be tarred and feathered. He should be fined and lose his career. There needs to be a full investigation as to who if anyone supported him. If you get your head out of your political butt for a moment, there a serious crime here that is not condoned by either side or any values. A man and his daughter were treated unfairly by an idiot with twisted values. Nothing the principal did was correct or good procedure from the very start. He is the failure here and should be punished instead of trying to spread the blame to feel politically superior.

The assailant is something. I’ve seen him described as both gender fluid and bisexual and that he “liked” to wear dresses. You want to split hair on the proper variety knock yourself out. 

from the op

Once he got there, he says school staff told him they would handle it internally, choosing not to call the police for an as-yet unexplained reason. 

They only called the cops on the Dad after he flipped out that they weren’t taking the rape seriously. The police learned of the assault on the scene. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

The assailant is something. I’ve seen him described as both gender fluid and bisexual and that he “liked” to wear dresses. You want to split hair on the proper variety knock yourself out. 

Those descriptions aren't of a transgender person. He liked to wear dresses isn't identifying as female.

13 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

from the op

They only called the cops on the Dad after he flipped out that they weren’t taking the rape seriously. The police learned of the assault on the scene. 

Yes. Good the police finally got involved. The one thing we do agree on is that the school is very much at fault and I too hope he sues the pants of them. I also hope that principal ever works at a school again. There's no excuse for the way they handled this. I don't disagree that this is an utter disgrace by some very stupid individuals, I just don't agree that the left supports such bad ethics. What happened here is not ok under any circumstances.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Those descriptions aren't of a transgender person. He liked to wear dresses isn't identifying as female.

Transgender or not, it’s not really the issue. He appears to have used the transgender bathroom policy to enter the girls bathroom. It’s the idea that transgender people should be able to use the bathroom that corresponds with the gender they feel they are. Regardless of whether  the school has a transgender policy or not. It’s the idea that gets people to accept males using the female bathroom. 

I’ll acknowledge that there is a lot we don’t know yet. However, 10 years ago a guy wearing a dress in the ladies room would have been cause for alarm. Today, you better watch what you say if you see a man wearing a dress in the ladies room.

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

Transgender or not, it’s not really the issue. He appears to have used the transgender bathroom policy to enter the girls bathroom. It’s the idea that transgender people should be able to use the bathroom that corresponds with the gender they feel they are. Regardless of whether  the school has a transgender policy or not. It’s the idea that gets people to accept males using the female bathroom. 

I’ll acknowledge that there is a lot we don’t know yet. However, 10 years ago a guy wearing a dress in the ladies room would have been cause for alarm. Today, you better watch what you say if you she a man wearing a dress in the ladies room.

I agree. That's why I say this is not left, not right, not transgender, it's just wrong in every way. 

If they are sympathetic to the issue the only real solution is yet another bathroom. Considering this, one at a time perhaps.  I agree that kids, anyone really, who take that lifestyle on genuinely are in for a hard time. There's discrimination and we know that. For the immediate time being, the best solution seems to be another bathroom. Yes it's very true that acceptance of transgender lifestyles is still very much in its infancy. That's going to be more problems yet as adjustments are made. I'd say the best way forward is to recognise that this kid's problem is much more than confusion over sexuality. He is mentally unstable. This is very much the fault of the school, and that responsibility falls on the principal's shoulders who failed this poor fellow and his daughter miserably. This kid used sexuality to deceive others to gain a position where he could commit this crime. He should be held accountable for that. 

That the school board was in agreeance means they should all be investigated. This was never in the interest of children, it was in the interest of the school looking tolerant. A farce. They managed to achieve the very opposite. Only Smith looks tolerant now that the whole story is out. The boy is very lucky that Smith is actually the only person illustrating tolerance by approaching the school board instead of handling it himself. They made him look much better than themselves in the end. I know I wholeheartedly support Smith in this instance and I honestly hope he makes those incompetent people pay for the bad decisions they made. Left or right, those cretins at the school can't be supported by either side if there's any justice involved. Stick together left and right and recognise that was a tremendous fail and do the level best to make sure it doesn't keep happening. 

• Like 1

Well I disagree, it’s absolutely a political, issue. 

You think another bathroom is the solution? Did Joe put that in the build back better? Cause it’s a doozy to accommodate .6% of the population.

The only real solution is to treat transgender people like the psychologically-confused people they are and to quit enabling  them, 

• Like 4

On Wednesday, following months of controversy, the Loudoun County School Board voted 7-2 to approve a policy establishing protections for transgender students and ensuring that counselors, teachers, and administrators receive training on how to provide them with equal opportunities.

Policy 8040, as passed by the board, allows transgender and gender-expansive students to use their preferred name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity; requires staff and teachers to refer to students’ using those preferred names and pronouns;  allows transgender students to participate in extracurricular activities based on their gender identity; and allows trans students to use restrooms and locker rooms that match their gender identity……..

……..On Tuesday, hundreds of parents had shown up at yet another raucous meeting — one of several held this year — where parents and community members sparred over the trans-inclusive policies — with those opposed to the policy ranting or spouting venomous rhetoric directed at school board members, whom they accused of kowtowing to a radical political agenda.

One woman, Laura Morris,  who identified herself as a teacher in the system, even used her time during the public comment period to resign, chastising the school board for its requirements and encouraging parents to look into private education instead of keeping their children enrolled in public schools.

“I quit your policies, I quit your trainings and I quit being a cog in a machine that tells me to push highly politicized agendas on our most vulnerable constituents —  the children,” Morris said. “I will find employment elsewhere.”

https://www.metroweekly.com/2021/08/loudoun-county-school-board-passes-policy-protecting-transgender-students-rights/

that was about two months ago

• Like 3

On 10/14/2021 at 7:34 AM, el midgetron said:

No dice.

The left doesn’t get to champion trans-people using whatever bathrooms they like and then claim it “isn’t a political issue” when someone gets sexually assaulted.

For those keeping score, when the woman at WI Spa  complained about a man exposing his penis to the women and girls there, that WAS POLITICAL to the left because they claimed she was being “intolerant” of the “trans person”. Then it came out that the “trans person” was actually a serial pedophile sex offender with a history exposing himself to children and *poof* it was no longer a political issue. 

The left owns this. 

Yeah well my mother was nearly raped by a Mexican dude in the 80s who walked into the women's bathroom, call me crazy, but maybe a silhouette in a dress isn't going to keep rapists out of bathrooms regardless of what transgender people do?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yeah well my mother was nearly raped by a Mexican dude in the 80s who walked into the women's bathroom, call me crazy, but maybe a silhouette in a dress isn't going to keep rapists out of bathrooms regardless of what transgender people do?

then you should agree that a woman's bathroom is no place for a man, regardless of what he thinks about himself.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

then you should agree that a woman's bathroom is no place for a man, regardless of what he thinks about himself.

No I think there's a big difference between trans people and a rapist, and a sign doesn't keep out rapists, so why make it a problem for trans people who just want to take a p***?

3 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

No I think there's a big difference between trans people and a rapist, and a sign doesn't keep out rapists, so why make it a problem for trans people who just want to take a p***?

does not matter, anyone with a hose in a women's bathroom is a rape rick. period.  they do not feel neither comfortable nor safe with a man in their bathroom, that is all that matters

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

No a sign isn’t going to keep anyone safe. However, Imagine if the bathroom policy in your mom’s case permitted “Mexican dudes” to use the womens restroom? Perhaps, the benefit of the doubt that would have afforded your mom’s assailant might have changed the outcome? Or in other words, as soon as your mom saw him, she knew something wasn’t right, That wouldn’t be the case if he was permitted in there, 

Not really sure what the relevance of you noting he was a “Mexican dude” is but considering your radical left politics, I’ll chalk it up to racism :yes: 

• Thanks 3

Please accept this letter as my formal resignation from the Loudoun County School Board effective November 2, 2021.

This was not an easy decision or a decision made in haste. After much thought and careful consideration, it is the right decision for me and my family.

Continues at link but it’s basically a lot of blah blah blahing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/620489581949188/permalink/839326240065520/

On 10/15/2021 at 2:49 PM, Autochthon1990 said:

Because I want it to still be a huge red flag when a male enters a woman's bathroom.   If it becomes common it is no longer a red flag.

• Like 4

Scott Ziegler, the superintendent of Virginia’s embattled Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS), said that the school district has “failed” to provide a safe environment for its students. The superintendent’s comments were in response to local parents outraged over how reports of two sexual assaults were handled inside schools. Following the superintendent’s statement, board member Beth Barts, who previously targeted parents who are against Critical Race Theory in schools, resigned from her position.

“First, let me say to the families and students involved — my heart aches for you and I am sorry that we failed to provide the safe, welcoming, and affirming environment that we aspire to provide,” Ziegler said during a press conference on Friday, according to a reportby ABC 7 News……..

…….Ziegler was referring to school board member Beth Barts, who earlier this year was found to be part of a private Facebook group called, “Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County,” which had created and shared a list of parents who opposed CRT, according to the political action committee Fight for Schools, which launched a recall effort against Barts and five other board members.

On Friday, no more than two hours after Ziegler read his statement, Barts posted her resignation letter to Facebook, adding that she would be resigning from the Loudoun County School Board effective November 2, 2021.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/10/16/loudoun-county-school-superintendent-admits-failed-effort-to-provide-a-safe-environment-left-wing-board-member-resigns/

These CRT proponents are a bunch of creepy weirdos. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 4:44 PM, el midgetron said:

Well I disagree, it’s absolutely a political, issue. 

Well you wrong. 

It's more like you are looking for things to make political issues to argue with anyone who is not of the same political orientation.

You think another bathroom is the solution? Did Joe put that in the build back better? Cause it’s a doozy to accommodate .6% of the population.

Not as far as I know, but your answer I feel confirmed the above.

No it's not. When disabled toilets became law nobody batted an eyelid and it's not as hard as you are making out. I don't know about there but here schools are constantly being updated and expanded.

The only real solution is to treat transgender people like the psychologically-confused people they are and to quit enabling  them, 

That should really land you a psychiatric evaluation. That's intolerant and biggoted. Many could say you require a decent education so you can see the bigotted flaws in your statement. You're not any better of in the head, you just believe so. 

A crime is a crime, regardless of the sexual orientation of the perpetrator. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Well you wrong. 

It's more like you are looking for things to make political issues to argue with anyone who is not of the same political orientation.

You can ask any 4 year old rube on the street if transgender bathrooms are a political issue and they will tell you it is. You are just trying to protect transpeople by claiming it’s not. That’s fine but it’s also endangering women by giving rapists an avenue to exploit. Society has things like sex specific bathrooms for a reason. 

Not as far as I know, but your answer I feel confirmed the above.

No it's not. When disabled toilets became law nobody batted an eyelid and it's not as hard as you are making out. I don't know about there but here schools are constantly being updated and expanded.

For starters “another bathroom” denies transpeople’s their humanity, Shame on you. Transpeople are the gender they feel they are so why would you need to make a separate bathroom for them? 
Practically speaking, adding disabled stalls or accommodations to existing bathrooms is not even in the same ballpark as making “another bathroom” entirely. Do you think there are vacant rooms everywhere to convert into new bathrooms? 

That should really land you a psychiatric evaluation. That's intolerant and biggoted. Many could say you require a decent education so you can see the bigotted flaws in your statement. You're not any better of in the head, you just believe so. 

A crime is a crime, regardless of the sexual orientation of the perpetrator. 

Yeah, the people who believe science and biology are the crazy ones. Apparently sane people believe our reality should be based on how we “feel” and “self identify”. Good luck believing that Load, 

I 100% agree. A crime is a crime regardless of the identity of the perpetrator. You are the one freaking out that a not-straight person might be guilty of something bad. My issue isn’t with people, it’s with the policies that endanger women and kids. Allowing men who “feel” (that’s quite the credential) they are women to enter a women’s restroom opens an avenue for all perverts (regardless of their sexual orientation) to exploit. 

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

You can ask any 4 year old rube on the street if transgender bathrooms are a political issue and they will tell you it is.

I don't know what a rube is, but a four year old could be forgiven for ignorance. Adults and deliberate ignorance, not so much. 

You are just trying to protect transpeople by claiming it’s not.

I'm advocating equal rights. I'm not protecting anyone. Not sure how you get to that conclusion.

That’s fine but it’s also endangering women by giving rapists an avenue to exploit. Society has things like sex specific bathrooms for a reason. 

That's why trans specific should work and be a quick easy solution. 

For starters “another bathroom” denies transpeople’s their humanity, Shame on you. Transpeople are the gender they feel they are so why would you need to make a separate bathroom for them? 

To give them the privacy they need. No matter what they feel they are, if they are anatomically different that can cause all sorts of issues.

You have really thought about this have you. 

Practically speaking, adding disabled stalls or accommodations to existing bathrooms is not even in the same ballpark as making “another bathroom” entirely. Do you think there are vacant rooms everywhere to convert into new bathrooms? 

Yes.

Like I said, when disabled toilets became mandatory it wasn't a problem. Plumbing is already there. That's the main issue. I work in construction. Have all my life.

Yeah, the people who believe science and biology are the crazy ones. Apparently sane people believe our reality should be based on how we “feel” and “self identify”. Good luck believing that Load, 

What science and biology are you referring to exactly?

I 100% agree. A crime is a crime regardless of the identity of the perpetrator. You are the one freaking out that a not-straight person might be guilty of something bad.

Non straight? Claimed bisexual. Claimed to be transgender too didn't he? Whats the verdict in real life? Sexual predator. None of the above. Is his second claim true? His first? I don't know. Do you? He's a liar and a predator is all I know.

How am I freaking out? 

I'm objecting to you calling this acceptable by the left or as supported by the left.

It's not a left or right issue. You are just trying to make it one. It's a criminal issue. No politics support sexual assault. 

That's making a statement. Freaking out is much more dramatic.

My issue isn’t with people, it’s with the policies that endanger women and kids. Allowing men who “feel” (that’s quite the credential) they are women to enter a women’s restroom opens an avenue for all perverts (regardless of their sexual orientation) to exploit. 

So the obvious option is a transgender bathroom. Incidents like this offer a very reasonable middle ground. 

I'm sure you like to blanket blame the left for everything you don't like, but this seems to be your problem. You just seem homophobic and are using that to attack the left.