Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loudoun County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting

el midgetron

36 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Huh, you don’t say? …If only there had been voices of reason that could have wisely advised against this before children were RAPED! Oh, wait a minute there were but the people who politicized bathrooms shouted them down as transphobic bigots. And now those shouty rape-enablers don’t want to take responsibility for their stupid politicized idea? 

Unless a transgender person is involved here your hysterical rhetoric is moot. A transgender person did not commit rape. A male person disguised as transgender did. 

Here you are, unrepentant. Still trying to shout those you disagree with down as transphobic bigots. 

I'm just calling out what I'm seeing. 

You are blaming transgender people for a males actions who is not transgender. If the shoe fits...... :whistle:

Yeah, I have thought about it. I’d like to see these people get the help they need. I’d like to see society promote healthy social ideas around accepting our selves for who we are. 

So what you think people should accept right?

Nothing tolitarian about that is there......

Unfortunately the same people who can’t image how men using women’s bathroom could possibly go wrong, also can’t comprehend how toxic their social theories are. 

So you still can't get your head around the fact that it wasn't a transgender person hey? 

The left sees themselves as compassionate, as fighting for equal rights. They are not. They are narcissistic drones who don’t care if their policies result in children being raped. They don’t care if there social philosophies cause confusion and promote people chemically and surgically mutilating their bodies. The left only cares about promoting things they think make themselves look “compassionate”. They are not. 

I'd say that is an outright bigotted lie. 

It's up to an individual to do what they want. You don't think that a person can change their personal appearances but it's ok for dumbass people who think they are smarter than the global medical community to refuse a vaccine. Disparity or what? Right wing values aren't compassionate at all from what I've seen. Just outdated conservative views that are boring and anti social. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

It would cost a small fortune to retrofit a whole new bathroom in a commercial space. Multiple sinks, hand dryers, a few commode and urinals, stalls/doors, usually tile floor to ceiling, mirrors, lights, electrical wiring, plumbing, traps, fixtures, ada compliance and inspections. Just the finishing touches alone are a ridiculous amount and there's possibly so much more to consider. I'm not saying no stores would actually do it but there's no chance this is something that would cost just a few grand. 

BS. 

Main cost is plumbing. It's already there. Light and electrical including mech services wouldn't be over a thousand aud even with fancy fittings and lighting control. Most likely well under a thousand for most installations. 

How much do you think a toilet costs? Like 250 bucks.

The cost is cutting and digging to get to the pipework, and in elevated building's that's going to be easy. 

OK well feel free to offer your commercial bathroom remodeling services for 5 grand. I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. 

Here's a link to common commercial toilets. Wait till you get into all the touchless stuff. You're out of your element here. https://www.americanstandard-us.com/bathroom/commercial-toilets

• Like 1

I mean, maybe you could build a 5k bathroom in Target but then you're going to make the news for the compassionate outhouse you just built to get the transgendes off your back. 

20 minutes ago, F3SS said:

OK well feel free to offer your commercial bathroom remodeling services for 5 grand. I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. 

Here's a link to common commercial toilets. Wait till you get into all the touchless stuff. You're out of your element here. https://www.americanstandard-us.com/bathroom/commercial-toilets

Touchless? Are you going to put a flat screen and surround sound too? 

Do you know how to work to a budget? Obviously not!! 

You're way out of your element. Do you know anything about construction? 

https://housegrail.com/best-toilet-under-300/

15 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I mean, maybe you could build a 5k bathroom in Target but then you're going to make the news for the compassionate outhouse you just built to get the transgendes off your back. 

Almost all, if not all would be built next to, or converting available facilities. Target, schools, shopping centres. We're talking about a stall like a disabled unisex room. 5 K would cover most installations. And it would be tax deductible. 

• Thanks 1

Touchless? In this covid world? Almost a guaranteed request. You make a lot of assumptions based on perfectly convenient setups, ada compliance, codes, inspections, permits and very minimal requirements. Other than that, go ahead with your new business opportunity.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Unless a transgender person is involved here your hysterical rhetoric is moot. A transgender person did not commit rape. A male person disguised as transgender did. 

I'm just calling out what I'm seeing. 

You are blaming transgender people for a males actions who is not transgender. If the shoe fits...... :whistle:

Baloney. I have not blamed transgender people for this crime. I have stated over and over that the problem is the “transgender bathroom policy” and the blame goes to those who promoted this policy despite the glaring problems with it. 

You keep repeating this point over and over that it wasn’t a transgender person who committed this crime. I know and I don’t care. ITS THE POLICY. THE POLICY IS THE PROBLEM. THE POLICY. I’ve explained the problems with THE POLICY. The same problems brought up prior to the left’s politicization of bathrooms.

I have not blamed trans people for this crime. I would give you the benefit of the doubt here but since you have attacked me as a “bigot” I’m going to point out that you are still using the same disgusting tactic of intimidation the left used to shout down those who said letting men use the women’s bathroom was a bad idea. 

So what you think people should accept right?

Nothing tolitarian about that is there......

I think society should promote people accepting themselves for who they naturally are. Being comfortable in their own skin. That used to be the left’s messaging, I don’t think society should promote the idea that subjective “feelings” might require surgery to straighten out.

The left used to be about not-conforming to gender stereotypes. Now, if someone “feels” like they are their gender doesn’t match, the left is telling them to conform their bodies surgically to the gender stereotype. 

No. There is nothing totalitarian about a social philosophy of encouraging people to be accepting themselves for who they naturally are. People shouldn’t need surgery to be “themselves”.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

It would cost a small fortune to retrofit a whole new bathroom in a commercial space. Multiple sinks, hand dryers, a few commode and urinals, stalls/doors, usually tile floor to ceiling, mirrors, lights, electrical wiring, plumbing, traps, fixtures, ada compliance and inspections. Just the finishing touches alone are a ridiculous amount and there's possibly so much more to consider. I'm not saying no stores would actually do it but there's no chance this is something that would cost just a few grand. 

Hi F3SS

Lots of commercial buildings have a family bathroom that is a single unit and that is all that is required 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Anyone floating the idea of a "third bathroom" for transgendered people need to address the question of fairness - if trans women are women and trans men are men, then why are they being asked to use a third bathroom? Doesn't that imply that trans women are not women or trans men are not men? And regardless of what you personally believe about trans people, if we institute a third bathroom policy will a trans person think that it's an acceptable answer, or will they just see a "separate but not equal" kind of thing (like having bathrooms for whites and non-white people like back in the days of segregation). 

Unfortunately, a third bathroom for trans people will ultimately fail for that reason, I reckon. Which leaves us back to the question of who should have access to which bathrooms? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Anyone floating the idea of a "third bathroom" for transgendered people need to address the question of fairness - if trans women are women and trans men are men, then why are they being asked to use a third bathroom? Doesn't that imply that trans women are not women or trans men are not men? And regardless of what you personally believe about trans people, if we institute a third bathroom policy will a trans person think that it's an acceptable answer, or will they just see a "separate but not equal" kind of thing (like having bathrooms for whites and non-white people like back in the days of segregation). 

Unfortunately, a third bathroom for trans people will ultimately fail for that reason, I reckon. Which leaves us back to the question of who should have access to which bathrooms? 

Hi PA

They are free to use a family bathroom without judgement, personally I don't care and am just saying that if more single stall family bathrooms were built it would help parents with small children as well as provide an option.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, F3SS said:

Touchless? In this covid world? Almost a guaranteed request. You make a lot of assumptions based on perfectly convenient setups, ada compliance, codes, inspections, permits and very minimal requirements. Other than that, go ahead with your new business opportunity.

Hand sanitizer. Much cheaper option. Clients problem too then.

I'll win more work than you I'd say.

Compliance codes, Certs, swims etc etc are part of being a contractor. 

You never value manage projects? 

If you can't do a toilet stall for five grand I dead set wonder how your business would survive. 

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Baloney. I have not blamed transgender people for this crime. I have stated over and over that the problem is the “transgender bathroom policy” and the blame goes to those who promoted this policy despite the glaring problems with it. 

But you think transgender people have nothing to do with the policy.

Why do you think there even was one? 

You keep repeating this point over and over that it wasn’t a transgender person who committed this crime. I know and I don’t care. ITS THE POLICY. THE POLICY IS THE PROBLEM. THE POLICY. I’ve explained the problems with THE POLICY. The same problems brought up prior to the left’s politicization of bathrooms.

I have not blamed trans people for this crime. I would give you the benefit of the doubt here but since you have attacked me as a “bigot” I’m going to point out that you are still using the same disgusting tactic of intimidation the left used to shout down those who said letting men use the women’s bathroom was a bad idea. 

Think what you want. Maybe then read what you posted. 

You are saying the policy allows men to enter female bathrooms.

It doesn't. That's illegal. It extended to people who identify as female

That was taken advantage of. It's not left wing policy to advocate breaking the law or allowing non transgender people to enter.

It's not policy. It's the person. A person taking advantage of a policy. You want to blame political opponents instead of criminals. That's wrong in so many ways. People break the law.

I think society should promote people accepting themselves for who they naturally are. Being comfortable in their own skin. That used to be the left’s messaging, I don’t think society should promote the idea that subjective “feelings” might require surgery to straighten out.

The left used to be about not-conforming to gender stereotypes. Now, if someone “feels” like they are their gender doesn’t match, the left is telling them to conform their bodies surgically to the gender stereotype. 

No. There is nothing totalitarian about a social philosophy of encouraging people to be accepting themselves for who they naturally are. People shouldn’t need surgery to be “themselves”.

Yes there is because your insisting on the exact opposite of what you are saying. These people are accepting themselves for who they naturally are. You insist you know that they don't know themselves. 

I can't imagine it would be a simple transition. I don't think people wake up one day and think, it would be fun to be the opposite sex today. I can't see how these people aren't already under a lot of pressure. Even family and friends aren't guaranteed to be supportive. Derogatory remarks, people like you telling them they can't be who they want to be, incidents like this tarring their reputation, it's got to be a tough thing to live through. I think if a person is will to take on so much negativity from the community they want to be part of, then it's very much who they are. 

3 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

I already mentioned this.

No it doesn't imply they are not transgender women or men. 

What makes you think they aren't uncomfortable around the same sex as they identify with? You know that women can be worse than men in a situation like that don't you? 

Like a parent's room it would work fine. Transgender people are quite aware of their genitals. I'm not sure they are happy to go flashing around the bathroom either. It's a quick simple solution that will work. 

Single person unisex bathrooms are the way to go.  Not that I think that it will solve sex assaults- but it should alleviate the fear that someone is perving out watching you poop.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

But you think transgender people have nothing to do with the policy.

Why do you think there even was one? 

Ah, so you can’t even criticize a policy because it deals with transpeople? It’s above criticism? I’m not surprised, I’ve mention previously how the left uses intimidation to shut down opposition. If that’s how you see it then since  you are defending a policy that directly resulted in children being raped, I’ll credit you with defending rapists. At this point it makes more sense than your overt argument. 

It doesn't. That's illegal. It extended to people who identify as female

It does. You just believe that a man can subjective decide they are a woman and that makes it so. Even though you claim you believe that, you also want to deny them the right to use bathroom that corresponds to their subjective gender. It’s a compromise you are trying to make your head but it invalidates the original premise of the transgender bathroom argument. 

Yes there is because your insisting on the exact opposite of what you are saying. These people are accepting themselves for who they naturally are. You insist you know that they don't know themselves. 

Your broken record of liberal talking points ignores the fact that if someone needs surgery to archive an biological archetype then that isn’t who they naturally are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Ah, so you can’t even criticize a policy because it deals with transpeople? It’s above criticism? I’m not surprised, I’ve mention previously how the left uses intimidation to shut down opposition. If that’s how you see it then since  you are defending a policy that directly resulted in children being raped, I’ll credit you with defending rapists. At this point it makes more sense than your overt argument. 

If it was above criticisms I wouldn't be suggesting transgender bathrooms. 

Offering another solution is criticism. It's not support.

It does. You just believe that a man can subjective decide they are a woman and that makes it so.

I actually stated the very opposite.

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I can't imagine it would be a simple transition. I don't think people wake up one day and think, it would be fun to be the opposite sex today.

I said it must take a lot of thought anguish and emotional stress. That's anything but a light decision. 

It's an instant ticket to a tougher life. Ridicule, bigotry, isolation from family and friends. It has to mean a hell of a lot to a person to accept all that. Nobody would willingly take that on. It's a huge sacrifice. 

Even though you claim you believe that, you also want to deny them the right to use bathroom that corresponds to their subjective gender. It’s a compromise you are trying to make your head but it invalidates the original premise of the transgender bathroom argument. 

Females have stated they feel, or would feel uncomfortable sharing with transgender people. 

Believe it or not, women have rights too. And they deserve to be respected. That has to be recognised by all if equality is to be entertained. We are after all a community. Transgender people say that they are born the wrong sex. So that's identifying that they realise they are biologically different, if not the same in every other way. As such I don't see that it's an insult in any way. It's recognising and supporting that independence.

If a person has have SRS  then I don't see how anyone would be able to object. Chances are people wouldn't even know. 

Your broken record of liberal talking points ignores the fact that if someone needs surgery to archive an biological archetype then that isn’t who they naturally are. 

This is a very serious crime, but mostly straight people are involved as far as I can see from the school board. The perpetrator claims to be bisexual. And transgender people are the risk here?

So you would change the brain rather than the appearance? Sex reassignment surgery isn't required to identify as transgender as far as I know, however as transgender people are a high risk suicide group, brain manipulation, which can elevate the risk of suicide, is natural? Because you think so? 

What's it to you anyway? Why are you concerned if people feel a need to identify as a different gender? It's no impact on me or my life in any way. I can't begin to know what it's like to feel like that, and I'm not going to pretend I do. Not my business. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

If it was above criticisms I wouldn't be suggesting transgender bathrooms. 

Offering another solution is criticism. It's not support.

But when I offer criticism of the policy you accuse me of “blaming trans people” for the crime? So, it’s not the policy that’s above criticism, it’s apparently you?

I actually stated the very opposite

“You are saying the policy allows men to enter female bathrooms.

It doesn't. That's illegal. It extended to people who identify as female”

“These people are accepting themselves for who they naturally are.“

So you would change the brain rather than the appearance? Sex reassignment surgery isn't required to identify as transgender as far as I know, however as transgender people are a high risk suicide group, brain manipulation, which can elevate the risk of suicide, is natural? Because you think so? 

What's it to you anyway? Why are you concerned if people feel a need to identify as a different gender? It's no impact on me or my life in any way. I can't begin to know what it's like to feel like that, and I'm not going to pretend I do. Not my business. 

Nope, I think as a society we should promote healthy philosophies about accepting our selves as the individuals we are. We should not be bound by stereotypes or social constructs to define ourselves. 

You keep evoking the struggles of trans people and the how it must feel for them to suffer their condition. Yet, you don’t get that it’s you promoting that suffering. With the rise of transgender ideology by the left, there has coincided a rise in people identifying as transgender. And the demographic of who identifies as transgender has changed also. Promoting transgender philosophy, the belief in you own words that “These people are accepting themselves for who they naturally are.“ ….except that their physical biology doesn’t match the social construct that trans-philosophy says they should subjectively conform to and that creates the misery and anguish that you think you are being compassionate about. 

What is to stop any man from using the women's bathroom.   If asked what they were doing, the could just say that they identify as a female.  They don't have to be wearing a dress.   

As I said earlier, I like it how it is now where when a male enters a females rest room, there is a red flag.  So as I wait for my daughter, I can watch the door and make sure no men enter.  

47 minutes ago, Myles said:

What is to stop any man from using the women's bathroom.   If asked what they were doing, the could just say that they identify as a female.  They don't have to be wearing a dress.   

As I said earlier, I like it how it is now where when a male enters a females rest room, there is a red flag.  So as I wait for my daughter, I can watch the door and make sure no men enter.  

When they were young, I took my daughters into the parents room.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

When they were young, I took my daughters into the parents room.

Same here.   But once they hit a certain age I would walk them to the door, wait till they said it was all clear and wait for them.  

I'm mostly thinking of rest areas and busier public restrooms when my wife couldn't go along with them.

23 hours ago, Susanc241 said:

I don’t see why we can’t have female, male and unisex options.  No mention has to be made of transgender identities.  As a woman I really believe that anyone, regardless of their chosen identity, who has male genitals should not be allowed in public facilities that are designated for female use.  It would make me, personally, very uncomfortable.  I would choose female toilets over unisex.  I don’t see that makes me bigoted, it is just my personal preference, which sadly I see we are slowly being denied.

Why can't we just have male & female like we've had for the last 200 years?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trans-Women-Transgender-Pride-T-Shirt/dp/B08KKK8LTN/ref=sr_1_57?dchild=1&keywords=trans+tee+shirt&qid=1634659073&sr=8-57

Don't forget to choose the right fit. :tu:

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, el midgetron said:

But when I offer criticism of the policy you accuse me of “blaming trans people” for the crime? So, it’s not the policy that’s above criticism, it’s apparently you?

You are. You're basically saying why do they have to allow transgender people rights, they just be straight like you think they should be. How dare anyone create policies to accommodate them. 

You are saying the policy allows men to enter female bathrooms.

It doesn't. That's illegal. It extended to people who identify as female”

“These people are accepting themselves for who they naturally are.“

And? 

What's the point of quoting a that? 

Nope, I think as a society we should promote healthy philosophies about accepting our selves as the individuals we are. We should not be bound by stereotypes or social constructs to define ourselves. 

Wow, I don't suppose your a psychiatrist or anything :lol:

That's a a very homophobic solution. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself.

How is choosing a difficult change of life a stereotype? 

You keep evoking the struggles of trans people and the how it must feel for them to suffer their condition. Yet, you don’t get that it’s you promoting that suffering. With the rise of transgender ideology by the left, there has coincided a rise in people identifying as transgender. And the demographic of who identifies as transgender has changed also. Promoting transgender philosophy, the belief in you own words that “These people are accepting themselves for who they naturally are.“ ….except that their physical biology doesn’t match the social construct that trans-philosophy says they should subjectively conform to and that creates the misery and anguish that you think you are being compassionate about. 

As society becomes more accepting, people are talking to others more. Like domestic violence, numbers go up as people feel safer in the community.

Your thinking is barbaric and homophobic. 

Here, educate yourself a little. Big ask I know, but give it a try anyway. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3030621/

7 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Why can't we just have male & female like we've had for the last 200 years?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trans-Women-Transgender-Pride-T-Shirt/dp/B08KKK8LTN/ref=sr_1_57?dchild=1&keywords=trans+tee+shirt&qid=1634659073&sr=8-57

Don't forget to choose the right fit. :tu:

Because times change.

200 years ago a transgender person would just be beaten up in a good Christian community. 

21 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Because times change.

200 years ago a transgender person would just be beaten up in a good Christian community. 

Not everywhere. Today they are still hung in the town square and thrown off buildings in some countries. The PC police love them though.

• Like 2