Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loudoun County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting

el midgetron

15 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Mandatory reporting laws don't apply to this?

They might, but the chain of authority might be that it falls to the LEO on this sort of thing since it was a reported criminal assault. Since the police were called in at the time, the onus might technically be on them with their report filing rather than the superintendent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

But cops were NOT called at the time, they only learned about the rape when school called cops on the girls father, a month or so later,  it is all in the OP article,  so it IS ENTIRELY on school staff,  conspiracy to cover up, aiding and abetting a  criminal, failure to report a felony.. and i'm sure  a good DA, not on a liberal payroll,  would find another half a dosen charges.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

But cops were NOT called at the time, they only learned about the rape when school called cops on the girls father, a month or so later,  it is all in the OP article,  so it IS ENTIRELY on school staff,  conspiracy to cover up, aiding and abetting a  criminal, failure to report a felony.. and i'm sure  a good DA, not on a liberal payroll,  would find another half a dosen charges.

There have been updates and more information put out on this story since the OP posted the first article on it. 

The Loudoun County Sheriffs Office was called at the time of the assault on May 28. The assault was reported to the LCSO at the time of the incident. There was additional enforcement units called in on May 28 due to the fathers reaction to the assault. The cops were indeed called at the time, and investigations underway on May 28, well before the June meeting. 

The superintendent reported the incident in an email to the school board on the day of the incident, here is an article posted previously in this thread: https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2021/10/email-from-loudoun-co-superintendent-alerted-school-board-on-day-of-bathroom-assault/

Ziegler-feature.jpg.3bf6f4cfd801e4d8c52f63cef1c8da4d.jpg

The cops were called at the time of the assault, and again at that time for the father. Then the father stood up at the June meeting to tell everyone at the meeting what happened- and the cops were called to the meeting. The cops knew about the May 28 assault prior to the meeting, the board was informed of an incident before the meeting but not the details on who the student was or who the parent was. The audience attendees of the meeting may not have known about the May 28 incident, and the father wanted to make sure everyone knew by standing up at the meeting- and the cops were called at that time for his actions at the meeting. 

Since law enforcement was called and the assault reported at the time of the assault, the onus might not have been on the school system to do mandatory reporting- the chain of authority would more likely be from the cops to CPS/DDS. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rashore said:

There have been updates and more information put out on this story since the OP posted the first article on it. 

The Loudoun County Sheriffs Office was called at the time of the assault on May 28. The assault was reported to the LCSO at the time of the incident. There was additional enforcement units called in on May 28 due to the fathers reaction to the assault. The cops were indeed called at the time, and investigations underway on May 28, well before the June meeting. 

The superintendent reported the incident in an email to the school board on the day of the incident, here is an article posted previously in this thread: https://wtop.com/loudoun-county/2021/10/email-from-loudoun-co-superintendent-alerted-school-board-on-day-of-bathroom-assault/

Ziegler-feature.jpg.3bf6f4cfd801e4d8c52f63cef1c8da4d.jpg

The cops were called at the time of the assault, and again at that time for the father. Then the father stood up at the June meeting to tell everyone at the meeting what happened- and the cops were called to the meeting. The cops knew about the May 28 assault prior to the meeting, the board was informed of an incident before the meeting but not the details on who the student was or who the parent was. The audience attendees of the meeting may not have known about the May 28 incident, and the father wanted to make sure everyone knew by standing up at the meeting- and the cops were called at that time for his actions at the meeting. 

Since law enforcement was called and the assault reported at the time of the assault, the onus might not have been on the school system to do mandatory reporting- the chain of authority would more likely be from the cops to CPS/DDS. 

and yet regardless of damage control letters, which are worthless, the conspiracy to cover up DID HAPPEN, obstruction of justice did happen, aiding and abetting criminals did happen. if you alleging sheriffs office took a rape report and did nothing, well, then you are pointing at much much bigger problem, i'd like to see the report that was filed on may 28th. and why wasn't alleged rapist arrested?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, rashore said:

The cops were called at the time of the assault, and again at that time for the father. Then the father stood up at the June meeting to tell everyone at the meeting what happened- and the cops were called to the meeting. The cops knew about the May 28 assault prior to the meeting, the board was informed of an incident before the meeting but not the details on who the student was or who the parent was.

I believe what happened was on the 28th the school called the father to inform him his daughter was assaulted by another student in the bathroom. Only once the father arrived at the school did he learn it was a sexual assault and was told “they” were going to handle it “internally”. That’s why the father got outraged and made a scene at the school, because his daughters assault was’t being taken seriously. In response to the fathers angry behavior, the school called the police ON HIM. Only once the police had shown up and interacted with the father did they learn of the sexual assault. That’s the reason the police report got filed on the 28th. The school did not proactively call the police to report the assault.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

I believe what happened was on the 28th the school called the father to inform him his daughter was assaulted by another student in the bathroom. Only once the father arrived at the school did he learn it was a sexual assault and was told “they” were going to handle it “internally”. That’s why the father got outraged and made a scene at the school, because his daughters assault was’t being taken seriously. In response to the fathers angry behavior, the school called the police ON HIM. Only once the police had shown up and interacted with the father did they learn of the sexual assault. That’s the reason the police report got filed on the 28th. The school did not proactively call the police to report the assault.

I note the email also mentioned  counseling for the teachers and students who overhead profane language but I don't see any for the assult victim. Seems rather disproportionate? 

This isn't political. It's corruption. It's a school board cover up. Surely you have heard of politicians kids and rich kids having rape and drug charges disappear. Sounds more like that. Those people should be facing a court system.

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I note the email also mentioned  counseling for the teachers and students who overhead profane language but I don't see any for the assult victim. Seems rather disproportionate? 

This isn't political. It's corruption. It's a school board cover up. Surely you have heard of politicians kids and rich kids having rape and drug charges disappear. Sounds more like that. Those people should be facing a court system.

Ok, what kind of,corruption? Do you think they did it for the money? Fame? Power? …..Ideology? 

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Ok, what kind of,corruption? Do you think they did it for the money? Fame? Power? …..Ideology? 

Reputation for future funding.

Some more information and updates on this... 

From the LCSO: https://sheriff.loudoun.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=7037 

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

There has been misinformation circulating regarding an investigation into a reported sexual assault that occurred on May 28, 2021, at Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, VA. Due to exclusions under the Virginia Code regarding disclosure of juvenile reports and the fact the case is pending court proceedings, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) is limited as to what information can be released. 

On May 28, 2021, an LCSO School Resource Officer was notified by Stone Bridge High School staff of a possible sexual assault.  A thorough investigation and evidentiary analysis was conducted over the course of several weeks by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Special Victims Unit.

Once the elements of a crime were determined, on July 8, 2021, a 14-year-old male was arrested in the case with two counts of forcible sodomy. 

Following the arrest on July 8, 2021, the judicial process was turned over to the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office to determine bail, or in the case of a juvenile, the continuance of detention or other legal restrictions set forth as part of court proceedings in the Loudoun County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court. 

As stated in both the current and former Memorandum of Understanding between the LCSO and Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS), the Loudoun Sheriff’s Office is not involved in school discipline (nor the placement of students). Nevertheless, the LCSO works closely with school officials throughout all criminal investigations. 

The October 6, 2021 incident at Broad Run High School did not involve complex circumstances, the arrest was immediate, and the arrest was reported to the community as information released was unlikely to disclose the identity of the victim. However, the May 28, 2021 investigation was different in that the suspect and victim were familiar with each other, the investigation was complex, and a public announcement had the potential to identify a juvenile victim. 

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office remains committed to the safety of all students and will investigate all incidents reported by Loudoun County Public Schools to the fullest extent of the law. 

Further information regarding the identity of a juvenile suspect is excluded from disclosure pursuant to Virginia Code §16.1-301 and criminal history information is exempt under Virginia Code §19.2-389.

FOXNews: Loudoun docs show sheriff's frustration with school board, treatment of residents: https://www.foxnews.com/us/loudoun-sheriff-frustration-school-board

FIRST ON FOX: New documents obtained by Fox News shed light on apparent conflict and frustration Loudoun law enforcement had with the school board – including a complaint that the board should have let residents speak at an explosive meeting on June 22.

Emails also show the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office (LCSO) rejecting what it said were "extraordinary" security requests – including an explosive sweep and undercover presence – by the superintendent for future school board meetings. The documents were initially obtained via public records request from Fight for Schools PAC, which has been fighting the school district's equity initiatives.

City Journal: Blame Loudoun County Schools, Not Donald Trumphttps://www.city-journal.org/loudon-county-schools-failed-to-address-sexual-assault-claim?wallit_nosession=1

Imagine that you get the second-worst call from school that any parent can get: your child has been raped. Would you want school leaders to address the incident promptly and ensure the safety of other students, or deny that the incident occurred, leave kids at risk, and leverage the tragedy to advance a partisan political agenda?

NBC4Washington: Loudoun County School Board Member Steps Down Over Threatshttps://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/northern-virginia/loudoun-county-school-board-member-steps-down-over-threats/2856851/

A Loudoun County School Board member says she is stepping down to protect her family after receiving continued frightening threats.

A school board member and Loudoun County Public Schools shared examples of emails, messages and posts sent to her and her colleagues. One said a public hanging is in order. Another said they should be dragged from their beds and hanged by the neck.

School board member Beth Barts told News4 the attacks started during the pandemic, then intensified in recent months.

• 11 months later...

nOT TOTALLY ON TOPIC BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT DESERVED ITS OWN.

A Vermont middle school soccer coach and his daughter were suspended allegedly for complaining about a trans female in the girls' locker room. 

Randolph Union Middle School soccer coach Travis Allen was suspended without pay by the Vermont school district for expressing his discomfort over a 14-year-old trans female sharing the same locker room with his daughter Blake and other females as they undressed. 

"I made a social media post and referred to the male student as a male, and I was punished because I misgendered him," he told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Thursday.

Blake Allen said she complained to the school about the incident, but nothing was done. 

"I was in the locker room and the trans student walked in and the rest of the team was in there. I was really uncomfortable, and I left, and I told the school, and they just shut me down, that there was nothing they could do," she told host Tucker Carlson. "I was later suspended because I voiced my opinion that a male shouldn't be in the women's locker room." 

Blake said her classmates have been supportive of her but have been "too scared" to speak out because of the backlash. 

He said Blake should not be forced to change in front of a male or watch a male change, but "that’s what they’re forcing her to do."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dad-daughter-rip-suspension-complaint-trans-female-girls-locker-room-male-shouldnt-allowed