Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The unsolved mystery of the Putney Pusher

Eldorado

It was around 7:40am on May 5, 2017, when driver Oliver Salbris pulled the number 430 bus out from stop FE on Putney Bridge, heading south. Traffic is slow in South West London at that time of day and he couldn’t have been doing more than around 12mph. If the bus had been moving any faster then things might have played out differently. 

One minute, the road was clear. The next, a woman was falling into the bus’s path. Salbris swerved, missing her by inches. It was only when CCTV footage of the incident was released to the media that August that he saw how narrowly catastrophe had been avoided. “I didn’t realise,” he told reporters, “that I was that close to her”.

The woman’s fall was no accident.

Full story at Wired UK

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

It was around 7:40am on May 5, 2017, when driver Oliver Salbris pulled the number 430 bus out from stop FE on Putney Bridge, heading south. Traffic is slow in South West London at that time of day and he couldn’t have been doing more than around 12mph. If the bus had been moving any faster then things might have played out differently. 

One minute, the road was clear. The next, a woman was falling into the bus’s path. Salbris swerved, missing her by inches. It was only when CCTV footage of the incident was released to the media that August that he saw how narrowly catastrophe had been avoided. “I didn’t realise,” he told reporters, “that I was that close to her”.

The woman’s fall was no accident.

Full story at Wired UK

That's rather weird that the guy wasn't identified and why he would do something like that in the first place, strange.

• Like 1

This was happening a lot in subway stations in New York City. People were just pushing random people off the platform in front of trains. NY subway stations are heavily covered by cameras, so photos were easily released to the public. Why do people do this? Mental health is rampant.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-mta-subway-shoves-mental-health-trend-20210215-rrjrggdvsjhppnbra5j2mdk5km-story.html

• Thanks 1