Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Instagram Censors Biologist for Posting Evidence Showing Biological Men Are Stronger Than Women

el midgetron

Facebook-owned Instagram censored evolutionary biologist Colin Wright earlier this week after he posted a study from a major medical journal showing male-to-female transgender people (aka biological men) have a natural advantage over biological women in multiple sports. The Masters of the Universe reportedly consider the post to be “hate speech.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/10/14/instagram-censors-biologist-for-posting-evidence-showing-biological-men-are-stronger-than-women/

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

yea, he is destroying their lies with science facts, they silence him, than attack anyone who disagrees telling they go against the science, those people are really our enemy, and it wont end until they are removed from any position of power,  

• Like 5

Dumb as ****.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Myles said:

Pretty sad that they choose to ignore reality.

it is not just sad, it is extremely damaging, and very close if not  an actual act of social terrorism from Instagram

• Like 3

It's good to see that y'all agree with science. Now, who here got their jabs....?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

It's good to see that y'all agree with science. Now, who here got their jabs....?

My body my choice :yes:

I weighed the risk/benefits for my age group and decided to pass on the experimental vaccine that appears to wane in effectiveness in a matter of weeks, 

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

My body my choice :yes:

Is drunk driving 'your body your choice' too? The only difference is that one of them is illegal. But okay, the lack of legislation is on your side. I respect that.

3 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I weighed the risk/benefits for my age group and decided to pass on the experimental vaccine that appears to wane in effectiveness in a matter of weeks, 

It's six months, not 'weeks'. It's seems to be a bit like getting the yearly flu shot. Just twice a year. So far at least. Could be less or none at all in the future.
It is no more experimental than any other vaccine or drug. It has gone through the same scientific rigor as all other vaccines and drugs. Just faster, due to unprecedented worldwide cooperation.
Upon release last fall, it was compared to the first moon landing. That's how much international effort it took to make it ready that fast. (You do believe in the moon landings, right?)

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

I am vaccinated.  

How about yoour side.   Do you agree a male biological male shouldn't play in women's sports or use their restrooms and showers?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Myles said:

I am vaccinated.  

Thumbs up! :tu:

21 minutes ago, Myles said:

How about yoour side.   Do you agree a male biological male shouldn't play in women's sports or use their restrooms and showers?

Yes I do.

Note: The first part of it (women's sports) is a matter of fair play. If that is eliminated, the second part (restrooms & showers) becomes irrelevant.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Thumbs up! :tu:

Yes I do.

Note: The first part of it is (women's sports) a matter of fair play. If that is eliminated, the second part (restrooms & showers) becomes irrelevant.

At least we are "cross-overs".   Ha ha.  

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Is drunk driving 'your body your choice' too? The only difference is that one of them is illegal. But okay, the lack of legislation is on your side. I respect that.

It's six months, not 'weeks'. It's seems to be a bit like getting the yearly flu shot. Just twice a year. So far at least. Could be less or none at all in the future.
It is no more experimental than any other vaccine or drug. It has gone through the same scientific rigor as all other vaccines and drugs. Just faster, due to unprecedented worldwide cooperation.
Upon release last fall, it was compared to the first moon landing. That's how much international effort it took to make it ready that fast. (You do believe in the moon landings, right?)

Yeah, it’s just like drunk driving……

It’s weeks. The study’s you read just cite the effectiveness after 6 months, 

"BNT162b2-induced protection against infection builds rapidly after the first dose, peaks in the first month after the second dose, and then gradually wanes in subsequent months," Laith Abu-Raddad of Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar and colleagues wrote. "The waning appears to accelerate after the fourth month, to reach a low level of approximately 20% in subsequent months," they added.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/06/health/pfizer-vaccine-waning-immunity/index.html

So it’s the effectiveness starts to wane after the first four weeks.

The Covid vaccines were granted emergency approval by the FDA and it’s the first time any vaccine, therapy or medicine that utilizes the mRNA technology has been used in humans. 

You want me to get a Covid vaccine every year because your Covid vaccine might not protect you? Fuhgeddaboudit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I am vaccinated.  

I do not equate “competing in sport” with “using a bathroom”. 
One is based on biology, I agree bio-men shouldn’t be participants against bio-women in sports. The other is a matter of gender identity and like what the fella in the other cubicle to me is doing none of my damn business. And before the hoary old “rapist will ….” Argument happens, what stops rapists now from going into women’s bathrooms?

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yeah, it’s just like drunk driving……

It’s weeks. The study’s you read just cite the effectiveness after 6 months, 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/06/health/pfizer-vaccine-waning-immunity/index.html

So it’s the effectiveness starts to wane after the first four weeks.

The Covid vaccines were granted emergency approval by the FDA and it’s the first time any vaccine, therapy or medicine that utilizes the mRNA technology has been used in humans. 

You want me to get a Covid vaccine every year because your Covid vaccine might not protect you? Fuhgeddaboudit

Some who drive drunk, cause mayhem the first time they do it. Others are lucky and might do it dusins of times before causing mayhem. Just because nothing bad has happened yet, doesn't mean it will not happen at some point.

Among 1,129 patients who received 2 doses of a mRNA vaccine, no decline in vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 hospitalization was observed over 24 weeks. Vaccine effectiveness was 86% 2–12 weeks after vaccination and 84% at 13–24 weeks. Vaccine effectiveness was sustained among groups at risk for severe COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7034e2.htm

86% effectiveness after 12 weeks.
84% effectiveness after 24 weeks.

3 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Some who drive drunk, cause mayhem the first time they do it. Others are lucky and might do it dusins of times before causing mayhem. Just because nothing bad has happened yet, doesn't mean it will not happen at some point.

How does that correlate to things like the Flu vaccine?

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

How does that correlate to things like the Flu vaccine?

I doesn't. The study is only relevant to the Pfizer and Moderna Covid mRNA vaccines.

I only mentioned flu vaccines because they also have to be adjusted and repeated over time. That's the only correlation.

1 minute ago, zep73 said:

I doesn't. The study is only relevant to the Pfizer and Moderna Covid mRNA vaccines.

I only mentioned flu vaccines because they also have to be adjusted and repeated over time. That's the only correlation.

I misspoke, I meant how does it correlate with thr flu vaccine, what is the rate of the drop in efficacy in the flu vaccine?  

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I misspoke, I meant how does it correlate with thr flu vaccine, what is the rate of the drop in efficacy in the flu vaccine?  

I haven't researched that specific topic.

But I found this article for you: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/vaccines-work/vaccineeffect.htm (did not read it myself)

20 minutes ago, zep73 said:

You aren’t going to challenge them for measuring it in weeks?

2 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

You aren’t going to challenge them for measuring it in weeks?

When you used the word 'weeks', you meant 4 weeks. So you were insinuating that it was a fast deterioration of efficacy. They did not make any such insinuation, did they? ;)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

When should I have the flu shot?

Your immunity is strongest and most effective for 3 to 4 months after you are vaccinated. Flu season in Australia usually runs from June to September, peaking in August, so it is important to get your flu shot in April or May.

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/flu-vaccine-faqs

The flu vaccine is much better because the subsequent immunity is measured months.

17 minutes ago, zep73 said:

When you used the word 'weeks', you meant 4 weeks. So you were insinuating that it was a fast deterioration of efficacy. They did not make any such insinuation, did they? ;)

No I didn’t note a time frame and didn’t have a specific one in mind. I just knew the effectiveness waned in a few months. The reference to four weeks was in a later post used in hindsight to demonstrate the accuracy of noting the time frame in weeks.

None the less, the figures you posted listed “24 weeks”. That’s equal to the 6 months you countered my ambiguous use of “weeks” with. Funny how the same amount of time can be acceptably measured in weeks or months…..