Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Instagram Censors Biologist for Posting Evidence Showing Biological Men Are Stronger Than Women

el midgetron

C'mon people, another vax thread? 

What's equally as crazy is that someone has to post evidence of this online as if there is a real debate outside of Toon Town. I'd argue that life and the entirety of human history and much of the animal kingdom is proof enough. 

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I do not equate “competing in sport” with “using a bathroom”. 
One is based on biology, I agree bio-men shouldn’t be participants against bio-women in sports. The other is a matter of gender identity and like what the fella in the other cubicle to me is doing none of my damn business. And before the hoary old “rapist will ….” Argument happens, what stops rapists now from going into women’s bathrooms?

The fear of looking suspicious? 

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I do not equate “competing in sport” with “using a bathroom”. 
One is based on biology, I agree bio-men shouldn’t be participants against bio-women in sports. The other is a matter of gender identity and like what the fella in the other cubicle to me is doing none of my damn business. And before the hoary old “rapist will ….” Argument happens, what stops rapists now from going into women’s bathrooms?

What if, this is not what most women think?  it IS their business when a man walks on them in the bathroom. 

and about "rapist will....." they will that is true, but it is about normalizing men going to lady's bathroom, and you can not even question it, or you get in a world of sht. 10 years ago a man, who does not even try to look like a woman, walks into lady's room, people would react, now if you do....see above. imo, the rapist just walked in, and people were afraid to say anything, to call anyone... this is what liberalism does to a society. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, aztek said:

What if, this is not what most women think?  it IS their business when a man walks on them in the bathroom. 

and about "rapist will....." they will that is true, but it is about normalizing men going to lady's bathroom, and you can not even question it, or you get in a world of sht. 10 years ago a man, who does not even try to look like a woman, walks into lady's room, people would react, now if you do....see above. imo, the rapist just walked in, and people were afraid to say anything, to call anyone... this is what liberalism does to a society. 

One of us is an idiot who doesn’t think things through, and it isn’t you.

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

One of us is an idiot who doesn’t think things through, and it isn’t you.

Please, explain where he’s wrong.

I don’t get it, You don’t think men shouldn’t  compete in women’s sports but you think they should share bathrooms? How many rapes would it take to change your mind?

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Please, explain where he’s wrong.

I don’t get it, You don’t think men shouldn’t  compete in women’s sports but you think they should share bathrooms? How many rapes would it take to change your mind?

Please learn to read. 
I’m saying he’s not wrong.

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Please learn to read. 
I’m saying he’s not wrong.

Indeed. One of us is an idiot, and it isn’t you.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, aztek said:

Well said.  When my daughter's would use a rest area restroom, I would watch them go in and wait for them to come out.  I would not let a man go in the women's restroom.  Now the left is trying to make me allow men to go in.

• Like 6

A geophysicist and professor at the University of Chicago who was scheduled to talk about climate change at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) was blocked from speaking after faculty members and graduate students protested. The angry response was not because of the content of his proposed speech but because Dorian Abbot, who is white, has written in the past about his belief that while diverse selection pools are a good thing, the best person should win the prize based not on race but on merit.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/22/scientists-talk-canceled-experts-should-reflect-diversity-citational-justice-necessary/

• Like 2

My wife simply stopped going to the gym when they allowed men into the women's locker room. 

Much fewer women at the gym = LGBTQ only gym = Usually gym out of business.

I got no problem with woke economic darwinism. 

High-school let's boys do girls sports = girls going to other schools = woke school discontinues girls sports.

• Like 3

On 10/15/2021 at 8:40 AM, el midgetron said:

I find it hilarious that these are the people screaming "Follow the Science", till it disagrees with what they wish to be true. Then they're playing pretend as big as CNN actually thinking its relevant.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Meritocracy!?!???  BOO! HISS!!! BOO!!!!

I didn’t just coast my way into being village idiot by the color of my skin.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

I didn’t just coast my way into being village idiot by the color of my skin.

18E0D4F2-BCED-4167-82E4-84017942DC78.jpeg.d33ddfa2c4d0bef93c4040cf21b85b4a.jpeg