Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery creature caught on camera in Wales

Eldorado

It could be anything. Like for example my uncle, who is very hairy. At the time, being drunk at a party in the forest, he had gone shirtless, and that same evening people spread a rumor that a werewolf was prowling in the forest. He had taken it very badly.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Brok said:

A cat-sized guy? :huh:

There is no way to accurately gauge how big it is from this video alone. Could be 100 feet away, could be 150 feet away, not to mention you can't even see the whole thing.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 4:32 PM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Not large enough to be a big cat (full grown that is).

There's a black cat that hangs around the farm at times and the cat appears larger at a 100-150 yards away then it actually does at about 25 yards. Every time I see the cat lurking at the edge of the woods I do a double take because it appears larger than it is.

I agree.

panthers could very well be in England. But this isn’t it.

On 10/18/2021 at 9:43 AM, moonman said:

There is no way to accurately gauge how big it is from this video alone. Could be 100 feet away, could be 150 feet away, not to mention you can't even see the whole thing.

I’ve never seen a panther on video that didn’t scream panther. We have a ranchero in Mexico south of Monterrey… the local ranchers always told me there were “Pumas” . I doubted them for years and years and years. I put up trail cams ten years ago and trust me …. When one of those predators shows up on camera, it doesn’t matter the distance. You know immediately  

• Thanks 1