Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Must-see TV: Devastating video of shifting narrative on Covid vax

Socio

Must-see TV: Devastating video of shifting narrative on Covid vax

[T]he effectiveness of this video is enhanced because the producer doesn’t use opinion to drive home the point. The central assertion of vaccines being ineffective is proven in their own words and media statements during the course of only ten months.  A masterful video

Direct link to the video here https://rumble.com/vnouq3-twitter-user-video-showing-the-shifting-narrative-in-vaccine-efficacy.html

Well worth the two minute watch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry, but it isn't 'masterful' at all. The clips flick past so quickly that they can't be read! :hmm:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Sorry, but it isn't 'masterful' at all. The clips flick past so quickly that they can't be read! :hmm:

I couldn't get the point either, I'm guessing it was an anti-vaxx message of some sort.

@Socio Here's some unbiased info on the vaccines effectiveness if that is what you are looking for:Covid-19: How effective are vaccines against the delta variant? | The BMJ

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Use the direct link I posted and you can slow the speed of the playback in the video settings easy peasy!

• Like 1

So devastating... looks like one of those half-assed videos from flat-earthers who quote mine NASA.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I just watched it. The point appears to be that the vaccine is called 100% effective, then it shows article clippings of it going down gradually until about 50% effective, then it starts showing articles about needing a booster shot, then it starts showing articles about how certain places stopped administering the vaccine due to concerns. 

Before the vaccine came out I had a feeling it would wear off rather quickly. It was rolled out so quickly and couldn't be as powerful as a vaccine that had been 20 years under actual trials. I figured speed was prioritized over quality, and it couldn't be too powerful or the side effects might be too powerful with too little testing.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Green Lion said:

I just watched it. The point appears to be that the vaccine is called 100% effective, then it shows article clippings of it going down gradually until about 50% effective, then it starts showing articles about needing a booster shot, then it starts showing articles about how certain places stopped administering the vaccine due to concerns. 

Before the vaccine came out I had a feeling it would wear off rather quickly. It was rolled out so quickly and couldn't be as powerful as a vaccine that had been 20 years under actual trials. I figured speed was prioritized over quality, and it couldn't be too powerful or the side effects might be too powerful with too little testing.

I think it may be because like flu, Covid keeps evolving. The flu vaccine has to be different each year. I think the Delta varient is partially immune to the original vaccine. I don't think anyone seriously doubts the effectives of the vaccines in battling Covid, though.

No-one who doesn't fail to not take this video seriously shouldn't gain no value from this graphical summary:

58244884_covidgraph.thumb.jpg.4b25cf69ea144c6f025f8e1ae784115f.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, The Silver Shroud said:

I don't think anyone seriously doubts the effectives of the vaccines in battling Covid, though.

Then why are governments going full dictator to FORCE citizens who distrust it, to get the jab?  Most of the hesitancy likely comes as a result of watching how desperate the government seems in demanding that everyone take it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is actually more like the Media portrayed in Orwell's 1984.  Today they say one thing and the Proletariat applaud the story.  The next day they say the complete opposite and the Proletariat applaud the story.  It doesn't matter what they say...it's programming and the Proletariat is Programmed.  The Purge is on to destroy those who will not join Big Brother.

The point is that they change their story on a daily basis...and since they all report the same thing...you get a plethora of differing ways to say that thing.

I honestly don't know why people waste their time watching their garbage.

Edited by joc
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/16/2021 at 8:10 AM, The_Phantom_Stranger said:

It actually goes to less than 20% effective and appears ti have less to do with  "wearing off"  and more to do with the virus mutating hence so many vaccinated getting sick.  It is like polio where "Wild" polio has been eradicated  but there is what is called "vaccine derived polio" that can mutate in vaccinated patients and then can spread in immunized communities, which is why the fear of brining in Afgan refuges to the US where vaccine derived polio is a problem.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1