Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

To paraphrase Homer Simpson, "Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever....so far."

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

Joe Biden ran on "the Big Lie" that he was the most conservative of the Democrat candidates when in reality he was the most liberal. Even AOC (U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY) is amazed at how progressive he is. And his selection for vice president, Kamala Harris, was the most liberal of all 50 senators.

Biden is incompetent, incoherent and frail. Everyone knows Harris will become president before Biden finishes his first term. Only 22 percent of Americans believe she can handle the job.

Abilene Reporter at MSN

I think he's doing just fine, it's not his fault congress is deadlocked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Dan Cummings, the author of the article, believes Biden stole the election from the rightful president. He may be right for all I know, but if he is, why is he not more critical of Biden? He seems to be letting him off a bit lightly.

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I think he's doing just fine, it's not his fault congress is deadlocked. 

Well it is in a way.  Biden has policies.  The Democrats are divided among themselves between progressives and conservatives.  Any legislation will be a compromise, but unless they reach a compromise nothing will get done.  He has to push it.  Life is a lot easier for the Republicans.  They don't have and don't need policies,  no counter proposals, just Trump.  Without McConnell running Congress for him and getting judges appointed Trump would not have a lot to show for his four years beyond division and an increased deficit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

The article is an alright opinion piece but doesn't really go into any hard metrics.  I've always liked numbers on stuff like the economy, jobs, people in poverty, poll ratings, crime stats etc. as a more accurate judge on who is bad and who is good.

Opinions can go any which way.

One person might think Biden is terrible because of say lax immigration, whereas another might be singing praises on him bringing in people to replace the populace that died from covid and filling the job vacancy problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Not sure about worst president EVER. But he is certainly a level of incompetent beyond any president I have ever observed in my lifetime. 

I remember you used to be reasonable. What the **** happened to you?

Although, I see that you're in NSW. My guess is you jumped on the anti-restrictions bandwagon in your state, and all the garbage propaganda that has come with it. 

It's a real shame. I've seen many other normal people radicalised in the past 2 years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I remember you used to be reasonable. What the **** happened to you?

Although, I see that you're in NSW. My guess is you jumped on the anti-restrictions bandwagon in your state, and all the garbage propaganda that has come with it. 

It's a real shame. I've seen many other normal people radicalised in the past 2 years.

Lol, it's no secret I did not support my state's lockdown measures, and I think they are lying to us to keep us afraid. But my change in politics happened long before coronavirus swept through our world. I wouldn't call myself "radicalised", but I am different than I was. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bidens white house tweeted this malarkey today   

Asking for trillions will cost YOU, the 81 million who voted for creepy Joe, 0$ 

Yeah.... Okie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Bidens white house tweeted this malarkey today   

Asking for trillions will cost YOU, the 81 million who voted for creepy Joe, 0$ 

Yeah.... Okie

The left has really embraced this mantra about the wealthy needing to pay their fair share. It’s the gosh darn bourgeoisie!!! They are reinventing the square-wheel….

According to the latest IRS data for 2018—the year following enactment of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)—the top 1 percent of taxpayers paid $616 billion in income taxes. As we can see in Figure 1, that amounts to 40 percent of all income taxes paid, the highest share since 1980, and a larger share of the tax burden than is borne by the bottom 90 percent of taxpayers combined (who represent about 130 million taxpayers).[2]

In case you are thinking, “Well, the rich make more, they should pay more,” the top 1 percent of taxpayers account for 20 percent of all income (AGI). So, their 40 percent share of income taxes is twice their share of the nation’s income.  

https://taxfoundation.org/rich-pay-their-fair-share-of-taxes/

• Like 3

If true, big time competition for trump, for worst US president ever :tsu:

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 1

Just curious here, on behalf of the rest of the world... Who is the best POTUS in the, say.... the last fifty years...

~

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Just curious here, on behalf of the rest of the world... Who is the best POTUS in the, say.... the last fifty years...

~

The best is Trump because he visited North Korea.

The second best is Dennis Rodman.

• Haha 6

42 minutes ago, third_eye said:

~

Just curious...

Who is the best president in any country in the past 50 years...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Just curious...

Who is the best president in any country in the past 50 years...

President, or Head of State?

Elizabeth II, Queen of Canadia; and, Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

President, or Head of State?

Elizabeth II, Queen of Canadia; and, Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei.

Racist! LOL

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, third_eye said:

In the interest of informing the part of the world known as not-America, the best POTUS in the past fifty years is President Camacho.

I’m sure you Malaysians speak for all of “Not-America”…….

• Haha 4