Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

15 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

President, or Head of State?

Elizabeth II, Queen of Canadia; and, Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei.

I don’t think you are supposed to say that out loud. At least the very serious media in the states insists the queen is just a tourist attraction with no real power. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

I don’t think you are supposed to say that out loud. At least the very serious media in the states insists the queen is just a tourist attraction with no real power. 

It's the state of the word today. 

It's la la land 

And tbh I would t have it any other way. 

Its what the war vets fought for.  

We need to defend it at all costs

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

It's the state of the word today. 

It's la la land 

And tbh I would t have it any other way. 

Its what the war vets fought for.  

We need to defend it at all costs

We can defend it at all costs, Just tune-in turn-on and drop-out :yes:
Honestly though, the war vets did not fight for a bunch of spoiled brats to self indulge.

Wtf are we talking about again? The queen of England? Wtf? Has anyone seen the Bob Odenkirk movie Nobody? Big fan of Odenkirk. I’ve watch all the popular clips of the movie on YouTube and maybe someday will watch the movie but obviously I’m just trying to wash the &$%@€¥# thought of the Queen of England out of my mind.

• Haha 1

For entertainment purposes only... 

Martin-Sheen_WWR_692362233232.jpg

~

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Our Queen is a Head of State , for Britain and the British Commonwealth , she is not a President or Prime Minister , or Dictator ,and is non political . 

• Haha 2

The American people vote all POTUS into power , so it can only be the fault of the people if they don't vote in what is considered a good one , grin and bear it for another couple of years and then pick a good one . The politicians who "run" for power , aren't necessarily the the best tool in the box . 

Edited by spud the mackem
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

In my opinion the Presidency is just going to get worse and worse no matter who gets elected. Everything is declining. I think news like this is just propaganda to bring down the nation as a whole. I didn't mind Trump, but 4 years was enough. It was a nice break from the Democratic party, but I guess the nation just cannot handle 8 years of Conservatism without brutally burning itself. Biden is probably the best outcome to put in the Presidency. I think he is trying his best, but the odds are just against him. I think the Afghanistan withdrawal was a success, and it is just propaganda to call it a failure.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

I'd say idiot biden is on a short list of the worst presidents of the past 60 years.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

worst president ever ??....hmm.

687248565_download(4).jpg.982d0f9f4ae0bc455d56e29ccffcda21.jpg

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Myles said:

I'd say idiot biden is on a short list of the worst presidents of the past 60 years.  

2nd only to trump

• Thanks 4

I think he's doing his best, The problem is he that he is expected to lead a party that is actually 3 parties combined. One that wants to move forward, one that wanted to move forward but noticed the money in not moving forward, and those who have  been raking in the dough forever. It's politics as usual only we had a few who were fighting for change but the Joaquin Phoenix in 8mm was right. "if you dance with the devil, the devil don't change, the devil changes you."

Which is why we're heading towards a total collapse and will be in shambles before it's all over. Too many glorious ideas that got corrupted by greed and power. We are going down folks. Not in flames, but in a whimper because there are still millions of people who are dumb enough to believe the old ways will pull out of this mess. Sayonara Sammy. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Not sure about worst president EVER. But he is certainly a level of incompetent beyond any president I have ever observed in my lifetime. 

Without a teleprompter that guy is utterly incoherent lol.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Without a teleprompter that guy is utterly incoherent lol.

But #45 the idiot required full day care

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I think he's doing just fine, it's not his fault congress is deadlocked. 

Quite right.  It's Pelosi's fault.  Doesn't understand any more that when people of different philosophies and with different expectations all have a say you never get everything you want and have to, instead compromise for what you need.  Bich is dumb AF.  Also, the press and the government would have you believe that deadlock is a bad thing.  Deadlock is a designed feature in the Republic to ensure that nothing too extreme happens.  Deadlock should be considered a sign the system is working.  To break it compromise must be reached.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, moonman said:

I'll take boring milquetoast old guy over obnoxious sexist sleazeball as president any day of the week.

You should keep in mind that seemingly boring milk toast guy has been a corrupt member of a corrupt government since Nixon was president and is not some harmless old man with good intentions. He is part of the machine who got where he is because the larger powers within and outside government believe they can count on him to maintain the status quo.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, spud the mackem said:

The American people vote all POTUS into power , so it can only be the fault of the people if they don't vote in what is considered a good one , grin and bear it for another couple of years and then pick a good one . The politicians who "run" for power , aren't necessarily the the best tool in the box . 

Well that's because you believe a lie, the lie that we have a choice of who becomes president.  In the end you basically have two choices and usually you would not vote for either one given a decent choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It's just for fun and venting isn't it?  In most of our history, problems have been caused by world events.  A president responds to them.  Presidents have had to respond to pandemics, natural disasters, depressions, and wars.  I guess Lincoln was by that measure the worst president ever since the Civil War happened while he was president. 

Neither Trump nor Biden caused  the pandemic, the rise of China, the  rust belt opioid addiction, the fading of American manufacturing, climate issues like the increase of fires, hurricanes, and flooding,  media excesses, Facebook dominance in our lives for their own purposes.   

No need for tedious thought or unpleasant effort to fix problems. Just find a scapegoat; rage, rail, and punish them and our problems magically disappear right?   

• Like 5

12 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Lol.

As if anyone ever was or could be worse than Trump.

I take it this is a gag thread. 

Although i love the fact Trump is living rent free in your head (it's a continuation of his trolling while in office), i don't think there's a need to bring him into this thread.

But if you were comparing the two, Trump has a personality, Biden barely has a pulse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

climate issues like the increase of fires, hurricanes, and flooding,  

"Blah blah blah" -Greta Thunberg

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

"Blah blah blah" -Greta Thunberg

Well, you can believe Greta or not.   I have been in this area around forests and fires for 35 years.  The climate of the PNW is getting warmer and drier.  Fires are getting bigger. Climate change, a temporary 20 year dry spell, an act of God, whatever you  want to name it, we have not done squat about it.    On the Gulf  Coast we spent 14 billion on raising levees and more pumps around New Orleans, and that helped a lot.  Remember Houston being swamped a few years ago? The same needs to be done for Houston  and other coastal cities.  That is why we need infrastructure.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6