Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

9 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I do not believe being a Trump supporter makes me look good.

I'll bet it makes you look just fine to the other 75 million Americans who voted for him.  Given Biden's approval ratings, that number is probably even higher, I think we can drop the suggested persecution/rebel narrative.

I am surrounded my “tolerant and intellectual” liberals who would probably assault me if they knew.

Par for course of the double standards of liberals.

The Democrats obsess about race more than the Klan.

Racism is what Kamala Harris attributes to Democrat voters.

conservatives would vote for a purple person if they promoted pro-American ideals and put Americans first.

Continuing to make stereotypical statements is not doing a good job of refuting the idea that your statements are based on stereotypes.  I get it, everybody does it including me:  our side shall be known by the best representatives of the group and your side shall be known by the worst.  "Liberals want to teach white kids that they are evil and racist"/"Conservatives think racism ended with the Civil War, a conflict that really wasn't about slavery, and btw actually slaves were treated quite well.". There's tons of examples, most of them don't actually represent the views of a majority of liberals/conservatives, but if it's questioned then of course here comes a link with one or a handful of people stating those things, as if that was really relevant when making a general claim about roughly 100 million people.  

What should Democrat voters done instead? According to the Vice President they should have not been racist and sexist when casting their support.

So then should we take a turn picking out what one or a few Republicans said and pretending that their statements shall then define 'Republicans' and what they should do?  Cuz there are a lot of those that I'd bet don't represent your views. Does this 'logic' work the other way, do Trump's recommendations and analysis also define what you and fellow Republicans should do?  Have you given up (or hopefully never started) your efforts to overturn the election?  I mean if Democrats should be doing things that consistent with 'according to the vice president', shouldn't Republicans likewise be doing things 'according to the former president', speaking of 'double-standard'?

"The obvious" that you were missing is that there were no POC Democratic candidates that had any chance of beating Trump.  In the same vein, haha, no, conservatives would not vote for a purple person if they promoted 'pro-American ideals', whatever that means, if they didn't have a chance of winning.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yeah because of an executive order from Biden. OSHA didn’t come up with this on their own. The president ordered it, unconstitutionally, and OSHA administers it. 

Congress does not write the rules.  The agencies do.  OSHA wrote the covid rules under Biden's direction.  It could do that because Congress had already authorized it.

I agree that Congress has given too much authority to the executive branch, but that's not the executive's fault.

Doug

Is Biden’s Vaccine Mandate For Workers Unconstitutional?

What’s Ahead shows why President Biden’s diktat forcing private employers to get their workers vaccinated or frequently tested or face heavy fines will be going the way of discarded needles. 

That executive order sets an awful precedent in the name of public health. Why not ban sugary soda pop to combat obesity!

Presidents can’t issue decrees like a king. But the White House says Biden can do this because he’s battling an emergency.

An emergency comes from a sudden, catastrophic event. But Biden announced his decree back in September and then waited two months to issue a 490-page executive order, which won’t take effect for almost two more months.

Some emergency!

His order has been stayed for now by a federal appeals court judge and will be ultimately decided by the Supreme Court, which will likely toss it out as an egregious case of executive overreach.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2021/11/09/is-bidens-vaccine-mandate-for-workers-unconstitutional/?sh=58ab6cb1712a

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

Congress does not write the rules.  The agencies do.  OSHA wrote the covid rules under Biden's direction.  It could do that because Congress had already authorized it.

I agree that Congress has given too much authority to the executive branch, but that's not the executive's fault.

Doug

Well a second judge has now put an end to it. So are we in agreement that if Biden again tells companies to ignore it, that he is acting as a dictator?

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 2:15 PM, Doug1066 said:

Like Invermectan?

Ivermectin is not experimental.  It has a long safe history on humans.  Therapeutics are where you fight covid.  Having a healthy immune system and good diet is the best defense against covid.  Big Pharma doesn’t like that, they want the people to be ill and dependent on them.

Guns were available in Arlington, but kept out of DC due to its stiff gun controls.  That's a strong argument for gun control.

And your point?  Why does your reply seems to be turning into meaningless distraction?

But other weapons were available and ready - like flagpoles and fire extinguishers.

If this was an organized insurrection, then they would have planned to bring lots of guns and explosives.  Police would have been shot down where they stood.  Not just the capital but the surrounding Congressional office buildings would have been stormed in order to take the tunnels and capture as many Congressmen as possible.  Other buildings would also become under attack. 

This was just a riot (like Antifa is famous for) that the Left is using to try to distract from the disaster in the Whitehouse and try to throw dirt on Conservatives (it’s having the opposite affect).  It’s all a ploy to seize power by the Left.  That is what a tyrannical oligarchy does.  And the people see it and many more are waking up (Democrat and Republican alike).

I agree that 1/6 was probably a sort of false-flag event - the conservatives instigated a revolt they couldn't win in order to create some martyrs whose deaths they could use for propaganda.  And it worked - sort of.

I don’t agree.  Your stipulation is BS.  As I’ve mentioned various times before, a person walking down the street is not likely to pick up a rock and throw it through a window.  A person in a mob is very likely to pick up a rock and throw it through a window.  We know that FBI operatives and Antifa were there.  In fact, many on the ground were yelling “Antifa, …”.  The crowd knew they were there.  But being in a mob, it just takes a spark to encourage the rowdies to react.  There are rowdies in every mob.  The Left knew their tactics.

Maybe kill a cop or two?  Maybe trample one of your own members to death?  That's quite a picnic you've got in mind.

Your statement is false.  I was commenting on the riots in 2020 (far more deadly and damaging than 1/6).  Only the Left was hoping for someone to get killed.  They can exploit that.  If it was an insurrection, there would be more than a cop or two that would be dead.

And don't forget that liberals have guns, too.  Us Wobblies are still out there - and organized.

And most are cowards.  That type usually is.  When the shooting starts, they’ll scurry trying to find some “safe place” to hide and want someone else to go fight their battles.  They’ll want the military to attack their own people and the majority won’t.  In every scenario, the bulk of the military will join the people to fight tyranny.

The revolution you start is rarely the revolution you get.  Revolutionaries are hard people, rarely given to compromise.  They frequently end up fighting each other. 

It has already started.  I’m just making an observation.  The people didn’t start it, but they will finish it.  This attack on the people began with Obama and his fundamental change.  Only dictators speak of such things.  We had a short reprieve with Trump.  What do you think happens when the people get pummeled over and over again by the government?  The government squeezes the people with harsh economic policies that destroy their wealth.  The Left thinks that if they can beat down the people enough so they eventually accept the new order, they will have won.  This is Room 101 on steroids.  The people will only stand for so much before they rise up. 

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the writing on the wall.  It is now, not a matter of if but of when?  This is not going to be some revolution started by a few radicals in one or two spots.  This one will be a grassroots movement that will make the French and Russian Revolutions look tame.  Everyone that is responsible for these disastrous Marxist policies bringing misery, hardships, poverty, and death onto the American people to get their kicks will be brought before a tribunal.  And those that supported it, will share the fate of all tyrants.  You’re right, such uprisings never end up as you expect and the Left is completely oblivious of how bad this will get.  The Left is just doubling down because they think the American people are stupid (many are) and all they need to do is keep hammering the people and the people will eventually subjugate willingly.  This is going to be the ugliest cleansing ever seen.

What if your faction loses?

Then we die, but we die free.  I wouldn’t worry too much about the majority losing anyway.  Freedom is always stronger than tyranny as long as it has patriots.  The patriot ranks are steadily growing every day.  They grow with every percent of inflation.  They grow with every dollar increase in gas and food.  They grow with each and every rolling blackout (and with every pipeline closed and every drilling lease cancelled).  They grow with each child that the parents must pull from school.  They grow with every illegal crossing the border.  They grow with each mandate.

"And again, what is pure evil is treason from the highest office in the land." and that's why Trump should hang.

Well, you’ll have to show proof of that and none exist (only in your head).  I didn’t know that helping to make the country prosperous was pure evil??  On the other hand, to compare that with St Bidet’s performance, the case for treason in unmistakable.  He’s doing to this country that no foreign enemy could ever achieve.  And for what?  Turn it into a Marxist utopia?  That is pure evil.  Shows no respect for the rule of law or the rights of individuals.  Those are the things this country was established to protect (the law and the people).  Marxism is government of the state, by the state, and for the state.  It is lawlessness and indifferent to individual rights.  That is totally incompatible with the Constitution and the Founding Principles.  That is treason!  Bidet is the perfect example of what is represented in the phrase “to protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign *AND* domestic”.  Bidet is a wolf in sheep’s clothing (actually, it’s more like his handlers are in Bidet’s clothing).

P.S.:  I've had two pfizer shots.  No unexpected effects.  A sore arm for a couple days after the second one.  I plan to take the third one in a couple weeks.  That will make me about as immune to covid as a person can get.

Keep believing that.  Our first duty is to ourselves.  When this experimental drug (it is no vaccine) first came out, did you ever once ask what was in it and what is the purpose of each ingredient?  Did you ever ask to see the long term safety data on what the side effects are?  No, you did not.  You were just a willing robot standing in line like cattle to the slaughter.  Yuri Bezmenov warned us about this Marxist subversion.

And according to the Supreme Court, the government does have the right to require vaccinations, even to vaccinate you against your will. 

That’s misinformation.  First off, even the Supreme Court can be wrong and when it is, it is usually corrected.  The Court based its decision on the situation and not on liberty.  Several cases are going to head there.  Will this Court get caught up in the hype as before, or will common sense rule the day?  Secondly, the 1905 (Jacobson v. Massachusetts) Supreme Court decision was stating that the state (not President) has the right to force mandates in cases of public health.  Well, Bidet is no governor and since when has this been anything to do with public health?  98% of the people recover.  About 80% are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms.  That is hardly a national emergency.  We are not being asked to take a beachhead.  Does this drug claim to kill the virus?  Does it claim to stop the spread?  Does it claim to keep you from getting it?  The answer to all three are NO!  The only thing that it claims is to ease your symptoms.  There are a handful on deaths doorstep that this has saved.  Many more are still dying in the hospital.  There are more dying from adverse effects of this drug than those that it saves.  The numbers just don’t add up.  The government has an ulterior motive.  It is basically “fear”.  When people are fearful, they are more easily controlled.

So cut out the whining and roll up your sleevs.  A little shot is nothing to a afraid of.

It’s not a little shot.  It is a poison, a biological weapon.  Have you noticed that break through cases is increasing?  It’s not because of the unvaxed, of which the majority now have natural immunity.  The vaxed have become super spreaders among themselves.  That happens when the protection of the drug wanes.  Have you noticed how planes are dropping from the sky because pilots are collapsing?  Have you noticed that car accidents are on the increase, because the drivers are experiencing brain fog?  Have you noticed that deaths from other causes are going up too?  And that’s just the beginning.  Just wait for the booster mandates.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I'll bet it makes you look just fine to the other 75 million Americans who voted for him.  Given Biden's approval ratings, that number is probably even higher, I think we can drop the suggested persecution/rebel narrative.

I don’t choose my politic positions based on how they make me look. If I did, I probably wouldn’t support Trump. You opinion about me, is irrelevant so I think we can drop your original point.

Continuing to make stereotypical statements is not doing a good job of refuting the idea that your statements are based on stereotypes.  I get it, everybody does it including me:  our side shall be known by the best representatives of the group and your side shall be known by the worst.  "Liberals want to teach white kids that they are evil and racist"/"Conservatives think racism ended with the Civil War, a conflict that really wasn't about slavery, and btw actually slaves were treated quite well.". There's tons of examples, most of them don't actually represent the views of a majority of liberals/conservatives, but if it's questioned then of course here comes a link with one or a handful of people stating those things, as if that was really relevant when making a general claim about roughly 100 million people.  

You are ignoring the point. YOU are the only who is making a fuss about stereotypes. NOT ME. You only took issue with such comments when you disagree with them. There’s no moral superiority behind your indignation. You are guilty of selectively imposing a standard of conduct on me that you don’t hold others in this thread to because you agree with their stereotypical psychoanalysis. This is a double standard. YOU have demonstrated this double standard yourself. 

So then should we take a turn picking out what one or a few Republicans said and pretending that their statements shall then define 'Republicans' and what they should do?  Cuz there are a lot of those that I'd bet don't represent your views. Does this 'logic' work the other way, do Trump's recommendations and analysis also define what you and fellow Republicans should do?  Have you given up (or hopefully never started) your efforts to overturn the election?  I mean if Democrats should be doing things that consistent with 'according to the vice president', shouldn't Republicans likewise be doing things 'according to the former president', speaking of 'double-standard'?

"The obvious" that you were missing is that there were no POC Democratic candidates that had any chance of beating Trump.  In the same vein, haha, no, conservatives would not vote for a purple person if they promoted 'pro-American ideals', whatever that means, if they didn't have a chance of winning.

Bitter loser Kamala NAILED you stereotypical racists on the head. You don’t have a problem with what she said be cause you know it’s true. 

“my efforts to overturn the election” LOL Your fly in unzipped and your stereotype double standard is hanging out, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

But the White House says Biden can do this because he’s battling an emergency.

That’s funny.  I don’t see that power enumerated in the Constitution.  I do see 10 articles under the Bill of Rights that prohibit such action.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

You are guilty of selectively imposing a standard of conduct on me that you don’t hold others in this thread to because you agree with their stereotypical psychoanalysis. This is a double standard. YOU have demonstrated this double standard yourself. 

No, you've smuggled in a bizarre assumption, that I am under some obligation to read every comment in a thread and make sure if I'm going to criticize anything that I criticize it in every post where it applies.  In this case you've made the also bad assumption that I've even read every post, also not an obligation of mine.  I mentioned these things to you because you seem capable of providing reasons for some other opinions you have, which not everyone here can or is willing to do.  But I see that I've made some bad assumptions of my own, so I'll just let you get back to it tiger, as you were.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Well a second judge has now put an end to it. So are we in agreement that if Biden again tells companies to ignore it, that he is acting as a dictator?

That would depend on the wording of thr court's decree.

Doug

On 11/13/2021 at 10:04 AM, Liquid Gardens said:

No, and I forgot to add this, I am not defending points that were made by other commenters you were talking with, sorry if there was any confusion there.  What I disagree with you on is your claim that Sicknick's death didn't have anything to do with the riot, or that you don't see evidence of such.  I take that as a claim that you think no matter what Sicknick was doing that day, he was destined to die on Jan 6th, he could have called in sick and been watching cartoons all day and still would have had a stroke.  That's a strong claim, which does not have strong evidence to back it that I've seen, and may not even be feasible to evaluate as part of an autopsy.

I am saying it is POSSIBLE that no matter what Sicknick was doing that day he was destined to die. It's also possible that the stress and rigours of the day played their part too. I don't think an autopsy is able to give us that sort of information. \

Okay, seriously, thanks for your layman opinion?  As far as I can tell, you don't know if it's 'ridiculous' any more than you would be able to evaluate Diaz's finding of the stroke being caused by thrombosis, because those both require expertise.

I get numerous for "sicknick all that transpired contributed condition", it's also mentioned on wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Brian_Sicknick

It is my layman's opinion that Wecht et al did not examine the ME's findings before making statements about the autopsy! 

I found a link to the quote, thank you. 

That's exactly what I'm saying, he was susceptible, someone else there probably had an equally or greater stressful experience and did not have a stroke.  But your claim was that Sicknick's death didn't have anything to do with January 6th.  Again, I think wherever I stepped into the conversation I may have implied I was taking on arguments by others.  To me we can separate who did what and how it is classified and all that, it's a straightforward equation:  people who are susceptible to something are safe as long as they never encounter that something.  I see no evidence that Sicknick was going to die at whatever-o-clock on 1/6 if he had spent the day in a non-stressful situation, that is a very strong claim it seems (to again, a fellow layman).

We don't know what Sicknick's situation would be like. My best friend had a stroke and died last year, as far as I know it was literally "just his time" (covid rules didn't let me visit him in hospital, but based on all the talks I had with him and his family before he passed, he was just going about his daily life). Would that have been the case with Sicknick too? Maybe, maybe not! Medically, the doctors are unable to say.

Technically I can!  I can prove that the sinking of the Titanic was not caused by sabotage by Abraham Lincoln, that Elon Musk did not architect the pyramids, etc.

Time travel? Seriously, I do get the point you're making but even if these are examples of negatives you can prove, they are still not analogous to the negatives I'm being asked to prove in this thread. 

Okay then I think we're ultimately on the same page, the above is somewhat counter to what you said previously, that you see no "evidence that Brian Sicknick's death was due to anything that happened on January 6!" which I think was really our only dispute.

Possibly. I am sometimes guilty of over-stating my own case, I could have been more forceful in my intentions. When I say there is "no evidence", it is in the context of a broader discussion on deaths during protests, which you've said you aren't necessarily following along with the details in the thread. 

Thanks for the discussion :tu: 

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2021 at 5:48 PM, psyche101 said:

Well that's true, they didn't accomplish any of that

Cool, we seem to agree :tu: 

, seeing the footage at the door though the protestors were quite aggressive, screaming in the faces of those guarding the doors and near head and body misses as the glass was shattered. There was definitely aggression by the protestors beyond reason around the time Babbitt was shot. They certainly were not there with peaceful intentions. 

Pehaps. Some of them you are definitely right about being there for violence, however the vast majority I think you'll find were not there for that purpose - if this was a BLM protest, the media would probably describe it as "mostly peaceful". 

And yes, Babbitt was the only direct casualty, I agree the others were not the result of a specific deadly action. I just find it a high fatality rate for a single event which I feel strongly indicates the deaths are associated with the riot. It's an above normal number of deaths for a single event. 

It is a high fatality rate. It is above normal. Technically 1 is "above normal", and they had 3 (I'm not going to count Babbitt or the overdose, that's still 3 more than what would be considered normal). 

Maybe they can be attributed to the riot. But not definitively. And certainly you cannot bring murder charges against someone when there is no evidence. Maybe one or two or all three would still be alive today! Maybe it was just a bad-luck event where three fatal heart attacks bucked the statistics and all came naturally. Whatever the case, you cannot (in my opinion) lay blame for the deaths at the feet of any person. Which is why I 1000% disagree with Dr Wecht from CNN's article. 

Clarification. I'm just agreeing with LG that Babbitt was one of the more aggressive protestors who stood out from others many who were there. I'm very sorry to know that she paid such a price for her beliefs regardless of what they were. The night was a tragedy. 

I'd agree with that too. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

If this was an organized insurrection, then they would have planned to bring lots of guns and explosives.  Police would have been shot down where they stood.  Not just the capital but the surrounding Congressional office buildings would have been stormed in order to take the tunnels and capture as many Congressmen as possible.  Other buildings would also become under attack. 

Thanks for giving us this preview of your conception of the death of Democracy and the Constitution. 

We despise the current corruption and utter stupidity of  both left and right, but have even less regard for fascism and totalitarianism.  I would have been willing to fight a long battle  by Constitutional means for the soul of my. country.  Eventually we might have beaten the corporate influencers and the corruption of greed.  It may be too late for that.  We are too far apart to settle disputes with words.  We can talk, but it is only leaves in the wind.  It holds no meaning. We do not listen to each other or even try to understand.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, acidhead said:

Its like defending Bill Clinton after getting caught with a BJ in the Oval Office.

Kamala did those things, but what did she do with her other 95% of time in office?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Kamala did those things, but what did she do with her other 95% of time in office?

well for all it is worth, she is very concerned about border situation in Poland and Belarus. no word from her on satiation on our border thou. 

when we thought there can be nothing worse than Biden, she  comes out with " hold my beer" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/15/2021 at 2:40 AM, Tatetopa said:

Thanks for giving us this preview of your conception of the death of Democracy and the Constitution. 

This version is just my conception.  I have no idea of what else Bidet is going to do to us (can it get worse? – YES) and I have no idea what the trigger will be.  The more he squeezes, the more the people will resist.  I don’t think he or his handlers understand this.  All I know is if there is nothing to avert the evitable, it will explode.  This is what Marxism does.  It is a Genesis Device.

[quote]We despise the current corruption and utter stupidity of  both left and right, [/quote]

Corruption is something different.  Stupidity, on the other hand, is just part of the game and it will remain with us.  As long as the goal of both parties is to keep the best interest of this nation to heart, both parties can argue which policy is better, yet both of them will work well if implemented.  But we don’t have that now.  One party is hung up on some agenda of Marxist utopia.  The Founding Fathers did well to steer this nation away from such ideology, they gave us 250 years of immunity.  Now, our Republic is being directly attacked from within.  Attacked by people that may have been born here but are no American.

[quote]but have even less regard for fascism and totalitarianism.  [/quote]

Absolutely!  Fascism, Marxism, along with the other “ism”s, including democracy is incompatible to this Republican form of government.  The key to remember is that it isn’t what the differences are between these “ism”s but what makes them the same, which is tyranny.  There should never be tolerance for failed ideologies because they are sugar-laced poison.

[quote]I would have been willing to fight a long battle  by Constitutional means for the soul of my. country.  [/quote]

Our Founding Documents spell out two ways to make change.  The Founders were very aware that any government can become corrupt and it becomes the duty of the citizen to affect a change.  I prefer the ballot, but there are times that you must prepare for the bullet.  The bullet is going to be very costly, but the poisoning is too advanced for early intervention.

We are fighting an insidious enemy of Ignorance and Apathy.  It is what I call the Curse of [the Oath of] Empire, taken from the name of the first book of a four-book trilogy that is titled “Shadow of Ararat”.  In essence, when republics become too great, they begin to deteriorate from internal discord.  The people become complacent (Ignorant & Apathetic).  They take their freedom for granted.  They lose their vigilance and don’t think anything bad will happen.  Marxism exploits that.  This deterioration can be slowed or even stopped but it will take a strong will (of the people) to see it through.  Whichever course we find ourselves on, we must go all out to save the Republic.  I want to see Democrats and Rinos swept from office at the mid-terms, but I fear that the course we are on now, we may not have a country by then.

[quote]Eventually we might have beaten the corporate influencers and the corruption of greed. [/quote]

This is a priority but we must first defeat the ideology behind it or it will just rear up again.  That ideology is anti-Republic, anti-laissez-faire capitalism Socialism (Marxism in this case, perhaps even Maoism).  Marxism must tear down this culture and economy.  Marx was against capitalism but every economy is basically capitalist by nature.  Marxism runs a poor economy because it allows for crony capitalism and monopolies.  That is the corruption.  That is our problem today in that Marxism is so intertwined in our culture that it encourages those things.

[quote]It may be too late for that.  [/quote]

I fear that is the case.  Time will tell.  Will Kenosha be the trigger?  If not, then what will be the next trigger?

[quote]We are too far apart to settle disputes with words.  We can talk, but it is only leaves in the wind.  It holds no meaning. We do not listen to each other or even try to understand.  [/quote]

Agreed!  It’s going to be winner-takes-all and it will be ugly.  Either freedom will be eradicated from the world or tyranny will be.  It will either be a win for the Republic or a win for Marxism.  There are no more grays, no more fence sitting.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

FEbE-SUXwAIGbFM.jpg.40d615425a7fd8a685f93b14148c459f.jpg

I saw a bunch of those stickers on ebay. Might buy some.:D

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 2:22 PM, el midgetron said:

549DEBC7-A3C0-43BE-BFBC-AFFE3DDC3416.thumb.jpeg.58978c79e993f3b5cf03e9b0379482fa.jpeg

The 'OK' Hand Gesture Is Now Listed As A Symbol Of Hate

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/26/764728163/the-ok-hand-gesture-is-now-listed-as-a-symbol-of-hate

If that were Trump there would be an investigation into this photo :)

I remember a Chicago Cub fan got banned from Wrigley Field for making that Ok/Circle game gesture on live tv.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1