Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

21 hours ago, godnodog said:

I'm curious exactly how did the Gov soured up inflation?

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/3697972-how-responsible-is-biden-for-high-inflation/

The main area where Biden has faced criticism relates to outsized government spending. The $2 trillion American Rescue Plan, in particular, has come under scrutiny by economists for contributing to the surge in inflation.

As reported by David J. Lynch of The Washington Post, several economic studies conclude that as much as 3-4 percentage points of the recent increase in inflation is attributable to the legislation. 

The fact it helped a great number of people doesnt dismiss that it also spurred inflation. Adding on top of the already existing supply chain issues, which also was a major cause of inflation.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/3697972-how-responsible-is-biden-for-high-inflation/

The fact it helped a great number of people doesnt dismiss that it also spurred inflation. Adding on top of the already existing supply chain issues, which also was a major cause of inflation.

Just think how low inflation would be if we were  a nation of 300 million impoverished serfs ruled by a million elites.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Just think how low inflation would be if we were  a nation of 300 million impoverished serfs ruled by a million elites.

Its fine to be snarky. But doesnt change facts.

I said the legislation helped a ton of people, but it did have an effect on inflation. And its beyond doubt Biden wanted, and signed, those laws.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

thanks for the article, but ita an opinion article, but it does rises some points, but overall I wouldn't not agree with it.

the big problem os that it certainly does not explain the inflation or perhaps the jornalist also blames the US adm for the inflation outside the US, Biden adm certainly is not responsible for inflation, for example, in Europe or South America.

There was shortages worldwide which on their own naturally raises prices, then and IMO a considerable part, though not the biggest was/is proce speculation.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Its fine to be snarky. But doesnt change facts.

I said the legislation helped a ton of people, but it did have an effect on inflation. And its beyond doubt Biden wanted, and signed, those laws.

Inflation is a buzzword used to justify raising the cost of living on everyone! If Inflation is inevitable, why don't are wages go up with it? If we lived in a true free market system,the Consumer would dictate the Market.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, superman73 said:

Inflation is a buzzword used to justify raising the cost of living on everyone! If Inflation is inevitable, why don't are wages go up with it? If we lived in a true free market system,the Consumer would dictate the Market.

If we lived in a true Consumer society, government would have to spend nearly zero, as the people would buy and sell everything. The. Government buying, or selling, means they can affect prices. Buying, they can pay more, and thus drive up prices. Selling they can take loses, and thus drive down prices. 

This is what Biden did by emptying out the national oil reserves, to lower gas prices.

Inflation is a result of too kuch money in the system, and thus people can pay more. Which drives up prices. This is economics 101. 

California set the fast food minimum wage from $16 to $20. And prices went up on the menus the next day by 5% to 10%.

Its beyond doubt Biden's administration, and the laws he signed, drove up prices well over 10% in two years. Directly responsible.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, godnodog said:

thanks for the article, but ita an opinion article, but it does rises some points, but overall I wouldn't not agree with it.

the big problem os that it certainly does not explain the inflation or perhaps the jornalist also blames the US adm for the inflation outside the US, Biden adm certainly is not responsible for inflation, for example, in Europe or South America.

There was shortages worldwide which on their own naturally raises prices, then and IMO a considerable part, though not the biggest was/is proce speculation.

Well, I didnt say Biden caused all the Inflation. I stated that supply chains were another big part. But economists agree he made it worse.

Canada was always 1.5% points lower than the US. Though most of Europe got just about high as the US, France and Switzerland, both remained relatively much lower.

Politics played a big part into how high the inflation went.

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PCPIPCH@WEO/WEOWORLD/VEN/ESP/DZA/EGY/LBY/CAN/USA/GBR/SWE/FRA/DEU/POL

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Well, I didnt say Biden caused all the Inflation. I stated that supply chains were another big part. But economists agree he made it worse.

Canada was always 1.5% points lower than the US. Though most of Europe got just about high as the US, France and Switzerland, both remained relatively much lower.

Politics played a big part into how high the inflation went.

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PCPIPCH@WEO/WEOWORLD/VEN/ESP/DZA/EGY/LBY/CAN/USA/GBR/SWE/FRA/DEU/POL

Cut the man some slack...

For God's sake his grandpappy was eaten by cannibals! 🤣 

It's just gonna get so much better/worse for the rest of the year...

Between him and Trump 🚮 😆

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

For God's sake his grandpappy was eaten by cannibals! 🤣 

I thought it was his uncle. Anyway, by the time the election rolls around it will probably have been both of them. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

I thought it was his uncle. Anyway, by the time the election rolls around it will probably have been both of them. 😄

Quite right,his uncle...as you said though 😆 

The White House made an official statement earlier that his uncle was not eaten by cannibals...he told this same story twice in one day.

Covfefe! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Those people are vying for the presidency of the USA.

And these people are each likely to be voting for one of them..

Says it all, really.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Quite right,his uncle...as you said though 😆 

The White House made an official statement earlier that his uncle was not eaten by cannibals...he told this same story twice in one day.

Covfefe! 😆

Perhaps he heard that tale of the rockafellow son who likely was a victim in PNG and he found the tale so cool he made it his own

• Like 2

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

"I am your father" 

🤣

I've often said you guys should get Luke Skywalker to run. 

Missed opportunities. You watch. In a decade people will be lamenting the missed opportunity to draft Taylor Swift for president. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

I've often said you guys should get Luke Skywalker to run. 

Missed opportunities. You watch. In a decade people will be lamenting the missed opportunity to draft Taylor Swift for president. 

There's nothing I can do about it.

Joe Biden is not my President! 

😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

There's nothing I can do about it.

Joe Biden is not my President! 

😁

Taylor Swift is the answer to Americas problems.

She could run Canada at the same time. No sweat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And everyone would want to move to Canada. Place would be standing room only. 

President Swift just sounds awesome. What a great name. People have won for less. 

• Like 2

On 4/17/2024 at 1:29 PM, Tatetopa said:

Like old Imperial Russia.

• Like 1

• Haha 3

Biden: "Four more years. Pause."

Please tell me he's doing this on purpose. Cause, if he is than he should play himself on SNL. 

🤣 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, acidhead said:

Biden: "Four more years. Pause."

Please tell me he's doing this on purpose. Cause, if he is than he should play himself on SNL. 

🤣 

He's comedy gold. Old SNL would have just ruined this poor old man.

Pause....

• Haha 1

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-mocked-admitting-cant-trusted-latest-gaffe-agreed-joe

However, during his comments, Biden made what many considered to be an embarrassing mistake.

"I don’t know why we’re surprised by Trump. How many times does he have to prove we can't be trusted?" Biden said.

Freudian slip?

"We cant be trusted... Pause...".

😆