Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

18 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Biden's new adviser is a climate alarmist who claimed to have suffered an 'acute mental health crisis' as a result of Trump's 2016 victory

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-taps-climate-alarmist-kim-cobb-for-intelligence-advisory-board

More stability added to the WH.

They always have the crazy eyes....

Also, why do Vegans make plant based food to taste or simulate meat? 

20230202_112028.thumb.jpg.1e8d5e5161961078413cc35fa1589f53.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Zebra3 said:

Sigh... I wonder if the report of his yearly medical check up will show anything?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Sigh... I wonder if the report of his yearly medical check up will show anything?

It may.   He's always been dumb though so blaming he is dumb for medical reasons is not totally accurate.

Another 500k jobs added under that dummy's administration. Good thing he has a more competent circle of handlers than the last dummy we had in there who ran up the deficit by 8 trillion dollars.  .Why didn't Kevin McCarthy take away his credit card when it really mattered?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Another 500k jobs added under that dummy's administration. Good thing he has a more competent circle of handlers than the last dummy we had in there who ran up the deficit by 8 trillion dollars.  .Why didn't Kevin McCarthy take away his credit card when it really mattered?

I thought 2 to 3 trillion of that was due to the Pandemic. You'd rather he didn't spend money on the pandemic? A "smart" President wouldn't have spent so much on healthcare??

And, just for more whataboutism, I thought when Trump had low unemployment, it wasn't his doing, and the economy was little affected by presidential politics?

Just saying.

Do you think Biden, or Clinton, if she'd been elected would have spent less? Or that Trump is actually responsible for the good economy he ruled over?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

He is correct of course.  

Its still funny though. :whistle:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Myles said:

It may.   He's always been dumb though so blaming he is dumb for medical reasons is not totally accurate.

To paraphrase Forest Gump... "Stupid is, as stupid says...". Mr Joe says a lot of stupid things. Most not on purpose though, I'll give him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I thought 2 to 3 trillion of that was due to the Pandemic. You'd rather he didn't spend money on the pandemic? A "smart" President wouldn't have spent so much on healthcare??

And, just for more whataboutism, I thought when Trump had low unemployment, it wasn't his doing, and the economy was little affected by presidential politics?

Just saying.

Do you think Biden, or Clinton, if she'd been elected would have spent less? Or that Trump is actually responsible for the good economy he ruled over?

I didn't want Trump to spend less, I just want consistency.  If we don't want to blame Trump for his covid response, then lets not blame Biden for the high price of gas and lets not blame him when he reduces the price of gas by selling the strategic reserve. Selling to the world market reduces the price of gas in the US even if China buys the gas.  Economics. Lets not blame Biden for the price of eggs.

To be honest, the thing about Trump economics I most dislike is tax cuts for corporations and the top income brackets, and that added to the deficit unnecessarily in my opinion.  Stock buybacks do not help the average voter or strengthen the economy.

My major beef is this: over the past 50 years of my life. middle class standard of living has gone down and corporate profits and top income bracket income has gone steadily up.  My father, a single earner afforded a house, vacations and sending 3 kids to college.  Young people today  have no hope of matching that, and it is not because they are lazy or stupid.  We middle class people look down on the poor people and blame them for a lot of their own troubles.  In the next decade or two, how much will the middle class have to reduce their own standard of living? I don't think Republicans or Democrats are facing that issue at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

He is correct of course.  

True. …But statistically he is misgendering a percentage.  

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 1

Is it cowardice or compliance? They say he's following advice to not harm anyone on the ground by shooting it down? It's a balloon, you pop it and the rest falls straight down. Unless they suspect it could be a trap like a bomb or chemicals inside in a Joker-like play by the CCP.

There are reports of a second balloon o er Latin America right now. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 11:26 PM, Zebra3 said:

The other half identify as. 

Edited by itsnotoutthere

15 hours ago, el midgetron said:

True. …But statistically he is misgendering a percentage.  

Are you sure, or does he know more about his staff than you or I do?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Biden gleaming the chuckles off Clinton,

Its sad how Conservatives make so much of Biden's age and have so little respect for American History.    After all, Joe Biden was the dinner speaker at  the Constitutional Convention where Keith Richards and Willie Nelson provided entertainment.:devil:

On 2/3/2023 at 8:39 PM, F3SS said:

Is it cowardice or compliance? They say he's following advice to not harm anyone on the ground by shooting it down? It's a balloon, you pop it and the rest falls straight down. Unless they suspect it could be a trap like a bomb or chemicals inside in a Joker-like play by the CCP.

There are reports of a second balloon o er Latin America right now. 

I have heard about 2, one over a california military base and one over a military base in Miontana.  Is that what you mean by "Latin America"  or are you talking Mexico or South America?

48 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have heard about 2, one over a california military base and one over a military base in Miontana.  Is that what you mean by "Latin America"  or are you talking Mexico or South America?

No the reports keep saying just Latin America which is definitely south of our borders.

On 2/2/2023 at 2:21 PM, acidhead said:

They always have the crazy eyes....

Also, why do Vegans make plant based food to taste or simulate meat? 

Are yous seriously asking? How old are you again? 

• Like 1