Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

4 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

The senile old fart has been doing this sort of crap for five years and nobody cared, so it's nothing special. Why do you think they hid him in the basement? In the meantime, it is a strange election year. Don't Black Lives Matter, anymore?

Not this year.
This year they put their money on court cases against Trump.
Besides, Black Lives Matter was protesting police brutality against black people.
The way you fix that is don't prosecute thefts and assaults. 
Problem has been "solved."

Harte

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Harte said:

Doesn't mean you let it slide though, does it.
Illegal voting should be prosecuted no matter who the vote was for.

Harte

Yes, certainly.

But also doesn't mean you should use it to whip innumerate idiots into a frenzy. I guess its intended purpose worked, however, to prime those who failed math to constantly be mad and worried about all elections. Just look at 2020!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Yes, certainly.

But also doesn't mean you should use it to whip innumerate idiots into a frenzy. I guess its intended purpose worked, however, to prime those who failed math to constantly be mad and worried about all elections. Just look at 2020!

Fox merely stated the margin in that state after the blurb.
Unnecessary? Yes.
Whipping into a frenzy? No.

Harte

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Harte said:

Fox merely stated the margin in that state after the blurb.
Unnecessary? Yes.
Whipping into a frenzy? No.

Harte

Misleading? Yes.

Relying on their typical consumer to not know how numbers work? Yes.

Priming the pump for future silliness? Yes.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Deniro may be as delusional as Biden is.  Comparing Trump to Hitler when is is the Democrats calling for the genocide of Jews just like Hitler. 

Musk replied to a clip of De Niro’s statements from MSNBC’s "11th Hour with Stephanie Ruhle," stating that Trump’s policies "bore no resemblance" to those of both dictators and declared that the actor’s latest anti-Trump tirade "makes no sense."

During the segment – which aired on MSNBC Thursday evening – De Niro declared that Trump "can’t be anywhere near the office of the presidency," and called him "sick" and "narcissistic."

"There’s not one redeeming thing in him I can see ever. Ever," he said. 

He also explained to Ruhle what he would say to voters who are holding their nose to vote for him in the 2024 presidential election: "I don’t understand it. I don’t, I don’t think they understand how dangerous it will be if he ever, God forbid, becomes president. I don’t think they really understand."

He continued, comparing the former president to some of history’s worst figures. "And historically, from what I’ve seen, even in Nazi Germany, they had it with Hitler. 

Once the clip hit X, Musk felt the need to speak out. He replied, "Well, Trump was actually already president for 4 years and his policies bore no resemblance to those of Hitler, so this makes no sense."

He also pointed out an example of Trump’s policies that the twentieth century dictators wouldn’t have pursued, stating, "In fact, with the Abraham Accords, he made some progress towards peace in the Middle East, which was definitely not high on Hitler’s agenda."

Edited by Myles
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Myles said:

Deniro may be as delusional as Biden is.  Comparing Trump to Hitler when is is the Democrats calling for the genocide of Jews just like Hitler. 

Democrats are calling for the genocide of Jews?  Gonna need to see a link to that.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Democrats are calling for the genocide of Jews?  Gonna need to see a link to that.

You deny that almost all the protesters vote Democrat?

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

You deny that almost all the protesters vote Democrat?

I doubt any of them vote at all.  I like how you admitted that you had no idea what you're talking about though.  Maybe they're Republicans that are angry over Jewish space lasers.  That's a Republican thing, right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Well, before the current war, Democrats supported Palestine far more than Republicans. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2018/01/23/republicans-and-democrats-grow-even-further-apart-in-views-of-israel-palestinians/

Screenshot_20240504_223424_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d2ab2dcc1d6a35238a76e6983a8f7eaa.jpg

Doesn't prove most of the demonstrators are Democrats, but would strongly suggest few would be Republicans.

I did find this...

https://jewishinsider.com/2024/05/college-democrats-antisemitism-gaza-encampments-anti-israel-protests/

The statement that was ultimately released by the College Democrats on Tuesday ignored the middle path proposed by Bell and Pyarali. ....

An Instagram post with the statement touted the endorsement of Pyarali and the Muslim caucus, with no mention of the Jewish caucus — except a comment on the post from the Jewish caucus’ own Instagram account. 

“This should not have ever been released without Jewish students’ support. Protect Jewish students, do better,” the College Democrats’ Jewish caucus commented. 

“It’s a hurtful thing, not only to not feel heard, but also to know that the organization you’re in doesn’t believe that the antisemitism is happening and doesn’t care enough about it to even include the factual things that we’ve seen on video,” explained Bell. 

For months, the Democratic Party has faced criticism from young activists for President Joe Biden’s support for Israel in its war against Hamas.

Certainly sounds like the Jewish caucus of the CDA thinks the issue is among the Democrat students. If it was with Republican students, theyd be all over it crowing their righteousness. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Found this too...

.https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/10659129221111081

Prior research on left-wing antisemitism has tended to focus on the left’s changing views on Israel. Over the last 20 years there has been a partisan shift in attitudes toward Israel (Cavari 2012; Cavari and Freedman 2019). The left, and particularly the young left, no longer sympathizes with Israel in the Israel/Palestine conflict.15 Support for Palestine and criticism of Israel has become commonplace in recent left social movements.16

Theoretically, negative attitudes toward Israel can be unrelated to antisemitism, but prior studies have shown a relationship between the two.

So there we see the far left supports antisemitism. Mainly among the young, and the educated.

The far right similarly is home to antisemitism. But... They also hate (maybe moreso...) the Palestinians (and less likely to be college students), so probably wouldnt be demonstrating against Israel.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Misleading? Yes.

Relying on their typical consumer to not know how numbers work? Yes.

Priming the pump for future silliness? Yes.

Not exactly frenzifying material. :D

More like "he didn't pay taxes for 10 years" or "he murdered an employee's wife."

Harte

You've got a Congresswoman using the phrase "from the river to the sea."

Harte

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Harte said:

Not exactly frenzifying material. :D

More like "he didn't pay taxes for 10 years" or "he murdered an employee's wife."

Harte

Eh, people get pretty frenzied about stolen elections. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Agent0range said:

I doubt any of them vote at all.  I like how you admitted that you had no idea what you're talking about though.  Maybe they're Republicans that are angry over Jewish space lasers.  That's a Republican thing, right?

So now you claim they do not vote.  Things have changed and many young protesters do vote to keep the right out of office.  Students have been voting in record numbers.   But keep with the normal leftist way of defense.  It is the Republicans doing it. 

• Like 1

Biden is once again anti-women.   His administration has been pushing for trans to be competing against women in sports. As a father of 2 girls, I am happy they didn't pursue sports.  

He also pointed out an example of Trump’s policies that the twentieth century dictators wouldn’t have pursued, stating, "In fact, with the Abraham Accords, he made some progress towards peace in the Middle East, which was definitely not high on Hitler’s agenda."

The 200-meter time also is now a Liberty League conference women's record (beating Schreiner's own previous record of 24.50 set earlier this season). 

Schreiner was also the anchor leg of the 4x400 that won by nearly three seconds – they were in fourth place when Schreiner received the baton, but she ran the fastest anchor leg of the race.

Schreiner's leg was clocked in at 54.91 seconds, by far the fastest anchor leg of the race.

Schreiner, who was born a male named Camden and attended Hillsborough High School in New Jersey, has the 20th-best 100-meter time (11.72) for boys in school history (it would be the fastest for girls).

Earlier this season, Schreiner also set a women's school record in the 300-meter at the Nazareth Alumni Opener Invitational, running a 41.80.

Six states sued the Department of Education this week over the overhaul of Title IX, which is intended to give transgender athletes more protection.

In April, five middle school students forfeited a shot-put event due to the inclusion of a trans athlete, and were suspended for another meet because of it.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/transgender-track-runner-wins-2-womens-events-race-times-last-place-among-men

32 minutes ago, Myles said:

I don't see Trump as a dictator. Just the short version, a "dic".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Eh, people get pretty frenzied about stolen elections. 

I've already shown that the Democrats asked for that.
So what if Fox stated the winning margin for that state?
At least it wasn't a lie, was it.

“Well, they can call it whatever they want,” Reid said. “Romney didn’t win, did he?”

https://time.com/3765158/harry-reid-mitt-romney-no-taxes/

Harte

Edited by Harte

This looks like bad news.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/28/politics/cnn-poll-trump-biden-matchup/index.html

Looking back, 55% of all Americans now say they see Trump’s presidency as a success, while 44% see it as a failure. In a January 2021 poll taken just before Trump left office and days after the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, 55% considered his time as president a failure.

Assessing Biden’s time in office so far, 61% say his presidency thus far has been a failure, while 39% say it’s been a success.

So Biden is considered a failure by more people now, than Trump was after a year of Covid and Jan 6.

Thats got to sting!!

And now, after Biden, Trump is considered a success by 55%.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not that I believe polls I know their flaws but dolt45 is way over coma Joey, so maybe just maybe there will be four more of orange tinted incompetence and Joey can hand the wheel back to BOM and crash out.

• Haha 2

"well guess what, your taxes are going to be raised if you benefited from that" -Biden

54 minutes ago, acidhead said:

"well guess what, your taxes are going to be raised if you benefited from that" -Biden

Oh boy , is that the altered video thats making the rounds on social media that takes Biden's speech out of context. Looks like it.

Fact check: An altered video appears to show speechless spectators after Biden announces tax rise | Reuters

• Like 1

On 5/5/2024 at 10:51 AM, Harte said:

I've already shown that the Democrats asked for that.

Is that what you think you showed?

And no, Democrats didn't ask Fox News - or anyone else - to spend decades systematically shoveling an unproven narrative of consistent and outcomes determinative electoral fraud to their viewers.

So what if Fox stated the winning margin for that state?
At least it wasn't a lie, was it.

It was certainly an attempt to mislead.

Okay. Harry Reid was lied to and then proceeded to spread that lie to the American people. That's bad! 

However, it's also not what we were talking about. Stay focused, bud.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Razman said:

Oh boy , is that the altered video thats making the rounds on social media that takes Biden's speech out of context. Looks like it.

Fact check: An altered video appears to show speechless spectators after Biden announces tax rise | Reuters

It is the same video of Biden's speech but not the same altered video your Reuters-fact check is talking about.  This is the uncut version. 

Is that what you think you showed?

I laid out my reasons for saying that fairly clearly (I think) in another thread - in which the following post sort of sums up what I was saying.

And no, Democrats didn't ask Fox News - or anyone else - to spend decades systematically shoveling an unproven narrative of consistent and outcomes determinative electoral fraud to their viewers.

It was certainly an attempt to mislead.

Okay. Harry Reid was lied to and then proceeded to spread that lie to the American people. That's bad! 

However, it's also not what we were talking about. Stay focused, bud.

Again, you seem to be talking about Fox News including a stat (the margin of victory) in a report they actually put out that debunked the claim.
You wanna talk about spending decades systematically shoveling an unproven narrative?
Are you SURE you want to do that? There ARE receipts, after all, and I WILL bring them.

Harte

• Confused 1