Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

1 hour ago, Harte said:

I laid out my reasons for saying that fairly clearly (I think) in another thread - in which the following post sort of sums up what I was saying.

Yeah, I remember your rationalizations for buying the grift. That was only a few weeks ago, after all.

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Again, you seem to be talking about Fox News including a stat (the margin of victory) in a report they actually put out that debunked the claim.

I understand that you don't want to accept that Fox News was trying to mislead their viewers, or rather readers, in this case. 

Yet, that's what was happening.

This campaign of slowly pushing a narrative of widespread and outcome-determinative voter fraud has a pretty long background - I brought it up in the original post because I found that interesting. And now, of course, the fruits of their labor are paying off. 

You're Exhibit A.

1 hour ago, Harte said:

You wanna talk about spending decades systematically shoveling an unproven narrative?
Are you SURE you want to do that? There ARE receipts, after all, and I WILL bring them.

I'm sure you don't need my permission before pivoting to unrelated matters. You may want to get your Caps Lock checked out though, it's randomly emphasizing certain words. You'll bring the "receipts"? That's pretty Gen-Z of ya, bud, no cap. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Yeah, I remember your rationalizations for buying the grift. That was only a few weeks ago, after all.

I understand that you don't want to accept that Fox News was trying to mislead their viewers, or rather readers, in this case. 

Yet, that's what was happening.

This campaign of slowly pushing a narrative of widespread and outcome-determinative voter fraud has a pretty long background - I brought it up in the original post because I found that interesting. And now, of course, the fruits of their labor are paying off. 

You're Exhibit A.

I'm sure you don't need my permission before pivoting to unrelated matters. You may want to get your Caps Lock checked out though, it's randomly emphasizing certain words. You'll bring the "receipts"? That's pretty Gen-Z of ya, bud, no cap. 

No, it's just hilarious that anyone on the left would bring up anything about spending "decades systematically shoveling an unproven narrative of consistent and outcomes determinative electoral fraud to their viewers" considering the Left has been doing exactly that for decades.

Harte

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Harte said:

No, it's just hilarious that anyone on the left would bring up anything about spending "decades systematically shoveling an unproven narrative of consistent and outcomes determinative electoral fraud to their viewers" considering the Left has been doing exactly that for decades.

Harte

vincent-price-surprise.gif

Nice use of whataboutisum, well played old man.

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Harte said:

Well, looks like we both have managed to amuse each other, then.

Go on then, if you like, amuse me further.

Are you going to whine about Hillary calling Trump an illegitimate president in 2019, multiple years removed from her concession and the peaceful transfer of power? I don't think her complaint was about large amounts of electoral fraud.

Maybe it'll be something about Stacey Abram doing her own whining about the gubernatorial election in GA. That's fine, I don't really like Stacey. She's probably the closest actual analogue to Trump, but I don't see strong support for her views in her party. A slightly different complaint, also, if I recall, than electoral fraud.

Perhaps you'll reach back to 2000, where Gore conceded the election, asked Americans to rally behind Bush, and even presided over his own loss. Hmm. Also not a similar analogue.

None of these are comparable, funny RNC supercuts aside, to the current rhetoric and attitude of "every election we don't win is stolen by lots of fake votes that we can't actually find" that is present on the right. But go on then, provide some laughs.

Edited by Doc Socks Junior
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Are you going to whine about Hillary calling Trump an illegitimate president in 2019, multiple years removed from her concession and the peaceful transfer of power? I don't think her complaint was about large amounts of electoral fraud.

Maybe it'll be something about Stacey Abram doing her own whining about the gubernatorial election in GA. That's fine, I don't really like Stacey. She's probably the closest actual analogue to Trump, but I don't see strong support for her views in her party. A slightly different complaint, also, if I recall, than electoral fraud.

Perhaps you'll reach back to 2000, where Gore conceded the election, asked Americans to rally behind Bush, and even presided over his own loss. Hmm. Also not a similar analogue.

None of these are comparable, funny RNC supercuts aside, to the current rhetoric and attitude of "every election we don't win is stolen by lots of fake votes that we can't actually find" that is present on the right. But go on then, provide some laughs.

No one..wait except dolt45 in a fit of cry baby sore loser has ever insisted and exhorted their subjects to storm a capital in a failed insurrection to steal an election from the American people,

Sorry, it's not funny he would do that to the country it's tragic

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, the13bats said:

No one..wait except dolt45 in a fit of cry baby sore loser has ever insisted and exhorted their subjects to storm a capital in a failed insurrection to steal an election from the American people,

Sorry, it's not funny he would do that to the country it's tragic

Fake News - Donald Trump NEVER "insisted and exhorted" that anyone storm the capitol! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

vincent-price-surprise.gif

Nice use of whataboutisum, well played old man.

Funny you point out "whataboutism" when a person was bringing up Republicans in a thread about a Democrat president.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Link of Hyrule said:

Fake News - Donald Trump NEVER "insisted and exhorted" that anyone storm the capitol! 

This guy should get extra time for perjury then: January 6 defendant testifies he believed Trump sent him to attack on US Capitol: ‘I had to do something to gain his respect’ | CNN Politics

"“Besides being ordered by the President to go to the Capitol, I don’t know what I was thinking,” Thompson told the jury. “I was caught up in the moment.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

This guy should get extra time for perjury then: January 6 defendant testifies he believed Trump sent him to attack on US Capitol: ‘I had to do something to gain his respect’ | CNN Politics

"“Besides being ordered by the President to go to the Capitol, I don’t know what I was thinking,” Thompson told the jury. “I was caught up in the moment.”

What unreasonable people choose to do with reasonable information is their choice. Just because one person claims that they had permission to be there doesn't mean that it happened! 

1 hour ago, Link of Hyrule said:

What unreasonable people choose to do with reasonable information is their choice. Just because one person claims that they had permission to be there doesn't mean that it happened! 

@Gromdor  is sure to yield  to you Link when he sees that you bear the +3 sword of certainty and the +2 Shield of deflection.:devil:

• Haha 1

It is interesting Mr Thompson was already at the Capital before, during, and after Trumps speech. Appears he believes his orders were from the public statements from days before (Jan 1st?).

Appears from the photos hes not listening to a phone, or radio, so I doubt he heard the Ellipse speech. The one that called for people to "fight".

Deflecting, and Whataboutism, is only bad if those doing so are Republican...

If its in defense of Old Joe Sniffy its just fine.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

@Gromdor  is sure to yield  to you Link when he sees that you bear the +3 sword of certainty and the +2 Shield of deflection.:devil:

Perhaps you can quote what Trump said that incited an insurrection instead of just a hearsay comment from someone who said they interpreted his words that way! There's a reason that the best @Gromdor could manage was someone who CLAIMED that Trump told them to do it, but maybe you'll surprise me and provide proof that Trump incited an insurrection!

Edited by Link of Hyrule

18 minutes ago, Link of Hyrule said:

Perhaps you can quote what Trump said that incited an insurrection instead of just a hearsay comment from someone who said they interpreted his words that way! There's a reason that the best @Gromdor could manage was someone who CLAIMED that Trump told them to do it, but maybe you'll surprise me and provide proof that Trump incited an insurrection!

You could listen to his speech.   Bur really Link we both hear the same thing and filter it differently. 

I listen as a PO'ed crowd member who believed the election was stolen and Pence should overturn it.  You listen as a Trump defense advocate.   

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Deflecting, and Whataboutism, is only bad if those doing so are Republican...

If its in defense of Old Joe Sniffy its just fine.

I think it's fine to use whataboutism if it's used in a direct way which points out the exact same contradiction. No more no less. 

Also, every single person I've seen in this forum accuse another member of using whataboutism uses whataboutism all the time.   It's fascinating to witness sometimes. 

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

See, the way I see it, and the way it reads, it is YOU doing the whining.
After all, you're complaining about a Fox News story that actually stated no irregularities were found in the vote, and then added the margin of victory for the state in question.
Nothing in it nonfactual, no politicization of it, just a news blurb.
A far cry from Russian collusion, wouldn't you say? Or even from hanging chads.

Harte

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Myles said:

Funny you point out "whataboutism" when a person was bringing up Republicans in a thread about a Democrat president.

And he stole my Bigfoot gif!
I never would have known that if you hadn't quoted him.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 1

• Haha 2

:funny:

4 hours ago, Harte said:

See, the way I see it, and the way it reads, it is YOU doing the whining.

The "no, you" is very Gen Z. Good work. Are you doing a bit right now? I considered you more smart than this.

4 hours ago, Harte said:

After all, you're complaining about a Fox News story that actually stated no irregularities were found in the vote, and then added the margin of victory for the state in question.

If you don't consider illegal votes an irregularity, then what are we doing here?

I've already stated my issue with the story, or rather the blurb of the story. I found both the comparison with similar innumerate efforts today (like yours), and the groundwork laid for it to be instructive.

I understand that it's hard to understand getting the wool slowly pulled over your eyes from the inside, and that you're a little defensive about your media ecosystem. Ah well, sometimes one has to be stern.

4 hours ago, Harte said:

Nothing in it nonfactual, no politicization of it, just a news blurb.
A far cry from Russian collusion, wouldn't you say? Or even from hanging chads.

Re-read my previous posts, attempt to address things I've said, and then you'll get a reply.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just a kid looking for something to cry about then. Okay.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Harte said:

Just a kid looking for something to cry about then. Okay.

You're incorrect, and although I hate to say it, that's as usual in the politics realm.

Back on topic. What awful things as Slow Joe done recently?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/05/08/biden-will-announce-microsofts-33-billion-ai-datacenter-in-wisconsin-today-on-same-site-as-Trumps-failed-foxconn-factory/?sh=50e0261dbac5

An AI data center from a large American company in the American heartland. Please, Darth Brandon, stop your awfulness. I'm sick of it.

Edited by Doc Socks Junior
  • Haha 2

"And this person just happens to be a WOOMENAAA!!!" 

🤣