Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

Biden continues his lying ways telling the same lie 2 weeks in a row even though he was proven wrong.  His cult will eat it up though.  He still claims inflation was at 9% when he took office.

President Biden repeated his false claim that inflation was at 9% when he first took office less than a week after being called out for making the same assertion.

Speaking with Yahoo! Finance about his newly-announced tariffs on China, Biden defended his handling of the economy while acknowledging the impact inflation has had on Americans. 

"Inflation has gone slightly up," Biden told Yahoo! Finance's Brian Sozzi. "It was at 9% when I came in. And it's now down around 3%."

Inflation was at 1.4% when Biden took the oath of office in January 2021 and peaked at 9.1% in June 2022. It stands at 3.5% as of March 2024, well above the Federal Reserve’s target rate of 2%.

Biden made the same claim last week to CNN's Erin Burnett, who, like Sozzi, did not challenge him on the falsehood. 

"No president has had the run we had in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9% when I came into office. 9%," Biden told Burnett. 

Several media outlets fact-checked Biden's comment. Snopes gave it a "false" rating. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Myles said:

Biden continues his lying ways telling the same lie 2 weeks in a row even though he was proven wrong.  His cult will eat it up though.  He still claims inflation was at 9% when he took office.

President Biden repeated his false claim that inflation was at 9% when he first took office less than a week after being called out for making the same assertion.

Speaking with Yahoo! Finance about his newly-announced tariffs on China, Biden defended his handling of the economy while acknowledging the impact inflation has had on Americans. 

"Inflation has gone slightly up," Biden told Yahoo! Finance's Brian Sozzi. "It was at 9% when I came in. And it's now down around 3%."

Inflation was at 1.4% when Biden took the oath of office in January 2021 and peaked at 9.1% in June 2022. It stands at 3.5% as of March 2024, well above the Federal Reserve’s target rate of 2%.

Biden made the same claim last week to CNN's Erin Burnett, who, like Sozzi, did not challenge him on the falsehood. 

"No president has had the run we had in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9% when I came into office. 9%," Biden told Burnett. 

Several media outlets fact-checked Biden's comment. Snopes gave it a "false" rating. 

Well perhaps Biden is using a play out of SOS's ( stubborn orange stain) book , but to be fair , a lot of these things that may have affected both the SOS , or Biden had to do with the pandemic and/or it's fallout. I mean , things probably would have turned out much different otherwise.

Edited by Razman
  • Like 1

babylon-bee-biden-stalling-israel-aid-ge

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Razman said:

Well perhaps Biden is using a play out of SOS's ( stubborn orange stain) book , but to be fair , a lot of these things that may have affected both the SOS , or Biden had to do with the pandemic and/or it's fallout. I mean , things probably would have turned out much different otherwise.

Covid caused dolt45 to really prove it was him first it didn't matter how many lives were lost in his self centered yet incompetent failed response to covid, he bumbled and failed too many times to count , covid was the wake up call then the 6th was up the nail in coffin, Americans were done with BOM and moreso now.

USA now.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 11:16 PM, Gromdor said:

This guy should get extra time for perjury then: January 6 defendant testifies he believed Trump sent him to attack on US Capitol: ‘I had to do something to gain his respect’ | CNN Politics

"“Besides being ordered by the President to go to the Capitol, I don’t know what I was thinking,” Thompson told the jury. “I was caught up in the moment.”

😆 You can't seriously believe that. There's no way he wasn't coached to say that by his lawyer. It could be true and he might be crazy but it's more likely he was coached or came up with that on his own as a desperate attempt for defense. Because if he actually heard that, then he's crazy. And if that's what you actually heard and believed from that speech then what does that make you?

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, F3SS said:

😆 You can't seriously believe that. There's no way he wasn't coached to say that by his lawyer. It could be true and he might be crazy but it's more likely he was coached or came up with that on his own as a desperate attempt for defense. Because if he actually heard that, then he's crazy. And if that's what you actually heard and believed from that speech then what does that make you?

If he was coached then his lawyer should be disbarred in addition to the fellow being charged for perjury.

I personally don't have to believe anything.  I can just state what was said under oath in court.

The funny thing is that it wasn't just one guy: Judges Are Ignoring “Trump Made Me Do It” Capitol Riot Defense (buzzfeednews.com)

Crazy would be hearing things that other people didn't hear.  Clearly, many people heard the message, acted on it, and are trying to use it in court.  

• Like 1

On 5/14/2024 at 8:36 PM, the13bats said:

Covid caused dolt45 to really prove it was him first it didn't matter how many lives were lost in his self centered yet incompetent failed response to covid, he bumbled and failed too many times to count , covid was the wake up call then the 6th was up the nail in coffin, Americans were done with BOM and moreso now.

36w8yk.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=cfbce99715735a

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Secretary of State Zionist Tony Blinken out there hawking prosthetics to Ukrainians these days as his GOV is funding Israel's bombing campaign which has resulted in thousands of Palestinians who also have lost limbs. 

"Keep on rocking in a free world" there Tony

On 5/14/2024 at 6:00 PM, Myles said:

Remember when all the leftist websites would count every "lie" Trump told? Now Biden says the same debunked things over and over again. Debunked by the same leftist media, but they excuse it with... "He's just a kind old man...".

Hypocrisy is what it is. And everyone sees it. Biden's sadly going to lose in Nov. Probably by a ton. Probably the popular vote too. And regardless of the "mailed in" votes.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

36w8yk.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=cfbce99715735a

I have to admit that whole illiterate sounding poor grammar "orange man bad" sounds like something those exhorted minions would yell running into the capital when dolt45 insisted them into that failed insurrection.

I use bad orange man, BOM it flows far better, try it.

It's gearing up like 2020 the grasping the delusional fantasies that dolt45 can make a come back, I have even seen a few predictions of doom and gloom if BOM doesn't win for any reason,

I imagine it stings deeply Trump lost popular to the likes of hilly and Joey how humiliating for him and that entire half country that supports him, he's far less popular now, and have you seen his subjects yelling at the sky about mail in votes, do his supporters not know how to mail stuff?

We lost members who I guess couldn't deal with his epic 2020 loss and this time if he cries of election fraud he's gonna get laughed at, rational people are more over him now than 2020.

• Like 1

Saw a new meme...

MAGA - Make Affordable Groceries Again.

Says it all really. Bidenomics is pretty much nothing to brag about. Perhaps reduced inflation a touch more than in the EU. And perhaps created a touch more GDP per capita than in the EU. But still, people are not happy, and will not remember this as one of those golden times. Rents are WAY up. Mortgages are at 7%. People may technically be making more, but are at a lower standard of living than four years ago.

• Like 3

Right now with Swing State polls that are above the margin of error, Trump gets 278 electoral votes. Without even Pennsylvania or Michigan.

I dont understand why Biden and his team are so laissez-faire about it. Insisting the polls are wrong. ALL of them are wrong? Week after week? 

C'Mon Man!

Joe needs to kick it into gear, or its an auto loss. Wont even be close.

https://www.270towin.com/

Screenshot_20240518_184733_Chrome.thumb.jpg.24eecf89104adc4107c573730a531389.jpg

• Like 1

Our idiot in chief once again lying.

Biden took a swipe at Georgia's election laws at one point in his speech, reviving a misleading claim that voters are banned from receiving food and water while in line at polling places.

"Today in Georgia, they won't allow water to be available to you while you wait in line to vote in an election. What in the hell is that all about?" Biden said.

The line was in reference to a Georgia law prohibiting poll workers and others from actively distributing water or food to voters within 150 feet of a polling place. The law allows poll workers to provide self-service water from an unattended receptacle within 150 feet of a polling place, however.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Myles said:

Our idiot in chief once again lying.

Biden took a swipe at Georgia's election laws at one point in his speech, reviving a misleading claim that voters are banned from receiving food and water while in line at polling places.

"Today in Georgia, they won't allow water to be available to you while you wait in line to vote in an election. What in the hell is that all about?" Biden said.

The line was in reference to a Georgia law prohibiting poll workers and others from actively distributing water or food to voters within 150 feet of a polling place. The law allows poll workers to provide self-service water from an unattended receptacle within 150 feet of a polling place, however.

We all know why this law exists, and both sides agree its necessary. But Old Sniffy needs something to complain about, right?

Lets pretend Republicans hate voters. Lets pretend Democrats wouldnt be handing out cokes and cake, saying, "Vote Biden", while doing so.

150 feet away. At roughly 5 feet per second is 30 seconds away. Walk over get your drink, than get in line. Bring your spouce, friend, kids... Send 'em over for more. 

Man people are stupid....

• Like 2

It's gonna really upsets a few when Biden wins, I can see BOMs meltdown yelling election fraud.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2024 at 8:53 PM, DieChecker said:

Right now with Swing State polls that are above the margin of error, Trump gets 278 electoral votes. Without even Pennsylvania or Michigan.

I dont understand why Biden and his team are so laissez-faire about it. Insisting the polls are wrong. ALL of them are wrong? Week after week? 

C'Mon Man!

Joe needs to kick it into gear, or its an auto loss. Wont even be close.

https://www.270towin.com/

Screenshot_20240518_184733_Chrome.thumb.jpg.24eecf89104adc4107c573730a531389.jpg

Listening in on the Trump trial today, I have to be somewhat skeptical of polls where Trump is involved.  Cohen just admitted to stealing $30,000.00 from Trump.  Lost in the fine print is that he did it by paying a tech company $20,000 instead of $50,000.00 and pocketing the rest.  Tech company was employed by Trump to use an algorithm to manipulate online polls to make it look more favorable to him: "Self-help": Michael Cohen argues he was owed the money he "stole" from the Trump Organization | Salon.com

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Listening in on the Trump trial today, I have to be somewhat skeptical of polls where Trump is involved.  Cohen just admitted to stealing $30,000.00 from Trump.  Lost in the fine print is that he did it by paying a tech company $20,000 instead of $50,000.00 and pocketing the rest.  Tech company was employed by Trump to use an algorithm to manipulate online polls to make it look more favorable to him: "Self-help": Michael Cohen argues he was owed the money he "stole" from the Trump Organization | Salon.com

Thats interesting, about Cohen.

I really dont think a guilty verdict against Trump is going to make an electoral difference.  

Listening in on the Trump trial today,

Who is broadcasting it? Or was that hearsay?

• Haha 1

Very interesting I've heard many tried and true dolt45 subjects say if he gets convicted he loses their vote that of course doesn't mean a vote for Biden these who realize Trump duped them might just sit out the election and pout in a corner.

3 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Trump wanted to do a drive thru but he was busy being convicted in a trial.

• Like 1

INSANE: Trump Does the IMPOSSIBLE, Turns South Bronx RED Ahead of Rally!

Like that?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Who is broadcasting it? Or was that hearsay?

It's testimony under oath in a court of law being relayed minute by minute in real time by the reporters/politicians in the room because filming isn't allowed.

I linked a source, but there are multiple sources you can cross reference from.  Remember the saying, "Trust, but verify."