Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

There's no way they are putting this automaton on stage with Trump.  Something will intervene.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

There's no way they are putting this automaton on stage with Trump.  Something will intervene.

Will you be surprised if he gets up there and holds his own?

Edited by Razman
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Cho Jinn said:

Maybe Biden only has to say, 'Will you shut up, man.'  

:lol: That was the best debate ever. I wonder if he will tell Trump to shut up again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Razman said:

I would.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Maybe Biden only has to say, 'Will you shut up, man.'  

:lol: That was the best debate ever. I wonder if he will tell Trump to shut up again. 

The look Trump got was priceless, like the guy in a gym showers with the smallest um, hands.

I see a lot of the kult of orange talking about joeys mental state yet have they even heard dolt45 lately, he's a babbling loon making it up as he goes, and what really sucks these are the only options we the people have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The look Trump got was priceless, like the guy in a gym showers with the smallest um, hands.

I see a lot of the kult of orange talking about joeys mental state yet have they even heard dolt45 lately, he's a babbling loon making it up as he goes, and what really sucks these are the only options we the people have.

Dumbass keeps thinking he's running against obama. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, the13bats said:

sub-buzz-30871-1538429873-1.jpg?downsize

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

biden-get-in-loser-spend-your-money-ille

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Dumbass keeps thinking he's running against obama. 

…he’s not?  Really?  Obama’s people have had zero to do with the last four years?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Razman said:

Yes.

19 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

sub-buzz-30871-1538429873-1.jpg?downsize

Some lady with a severe migraine from BOM dolt45 braying in her head, thanks for sharing I guess.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I had a custom version of that car in the mid 90s my biggest car regret was selling it.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cho Jinn said:

…he’s not?  Really?  Obama’s people have had zero to do with the last four years?

lol grow up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I thought this article was quite humorous.

Link

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

I thought this article was quite humorous.

Link

There is an old saying that comes to mind, "You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter."

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yes. And Biden said he was only going to work one term, but he lied and decide to run again because Orange Jesus got into the race. It's all so messed up. :rolleyes: I am not really looking forward to another four years of Biden, but it's better than the alternative. :lol:

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Yes. And Biden said he was only going to work one term, but he lied and decide to run again because Orange Jesus got into the race. It's all so messed up. :rolleyes: I am not really looking forward to another four years of Biden, but it's better than the alternative. :lol:

Not many wanted Biden 2020 but people were completely and totally over dolt45 s life costing utterly incompetent bumbling and BOM is more hated and feared now, so yeah we get stuck with Biden again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Not many wanted Biden 2020 but people were completely and totally over dolt45 s life costing utterly incompetent bumbling and BOM is more hated and feared now, so yeah we get stuck with Biden again.

Yeah, a lot of folks voted against Trump rather than for Biden. It looks like 2024 may be a replay, lots of downside, not much upside for us common citizens.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Does Joe even still drive? Watching him squint in interviews doesnt fill me with faith in his driving abilities.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, the13bats said:

what really sucks these are the only options we the people have.

Finally, something we agree on...

There's RFK, but really that just make choosing between three piles of poop instead of two.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

There's RFK, but really that just make choosing between three piles of poop instead of two.

Can you imagine an RFK State of the Onion speech? His voice would break before he got to “my fellow Americans”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

RFK Jr. says he would give black farmers $5B in reparations — despite ruling that it’s unconstitutional

https://nypost.com/2024/05/20/us-news/rfk-jr-says-he-would-give-black-farmers-5b-in-reparations-despite-ruling-that-its-unconstitutional/

He's an idiot.

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yeah, a lot of folks voted against Trump rather than for Biden. It looks like 2024 may be a replay, lots of downside, not much upside for us common citizens.

Two sides of the same coin. An illusion of socalled democracy. Media driven. Coke vs Pepsi - Bloods vs Crips sucking the tit of the public Treasury dry. 

Probably the most entertaining aspect is witnessing partisans on both sides daily at each other's throats like it's the NFL Super Bowl. 

This seasons American Presidential championship edition seems to be shaping up to who loves the Israeli and Ukraine wars the most as if those conflicts have any factor in the lives of you common citizens.

Truly bizarre behavior. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Not many wanted Biden 2020 but people were completely and totally over

Similar to when Trump beat Hilary.  Not many wanted Hillary to be the first woman president so they voted for Trump. 

52 minutes ago, acidhead said:

This seasons American Presidential championship edition seems to be shaping up to who loves the Israeli and Ukraine wars the most as if those conflicts have any factor in the lives of you common citizens

HI Cid

To be honest I do not think those are the major points of difference as immigration, abortion among several other issues are more heavily debated here in the forum. Of course Trump's legal issues generate a lot of discussion. 

• Like 1