Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

Just to casually make a shallow observation from a country that thankfully doesn't have political or legal systems anything like the US....

Do you think there might be a tiny cultural problem with the way that social media deliberately feeds  anger and hatred?

There seems to be no end to the articles you will find attacking *both* sides and their leaders, and even more endless willingness from you to sit at your computers for hour after hour, gleefully allowing your masters to feed carefully selected exaggerations into your hate ...

Maybe you might think about an alternative approach..?  One that might start to bring the country together rather than tearing it apart?  Remember words like 'compromise' and 'tolerance' and 'politeness'?

Nah.  Of course not - where's the dopamine hit from that approach..

So, carry on.  And yes, I'll dodge the door as I leave you folks to slam it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Just to casually make a shallow observation from a country that thankfully doesn't have political or legal systems anything like the US....

Do you think there might be a tiny cultural problem with the way that social media deliberately feeds  anger and hatred?

There seems to be no end to the articles you will find attacking *both* sides and their leaders, and even more endless willingness from you to sit at your computers for hour after hour, gleefully allowing your masters to feed carefully selected exaggerations into your hate ...

Maybe you might think about an alternative approach..?  One that might start to bring the country together rather than tearing it apart?  Remember words like 'compromise' and 'tolerance' and 'politeness'?

Nah.  Of course not - where's the dopamine hit from that approach..

So, carry on.  And yes, I'll dodge the door as I leave you folks to slam it.

I haven't watched TV in years and I get my politics here, lol in fact it's part of the reason I put my smoldering dumpster fire life on a back burner and returned after a year off,

It's an election year which I didn't think I would live to see and admittedly who wins won't effect me personally much I do hope the lesser of two evils of the two crappy options American people have to choose from gets it,

My take away is when a candidate uses basically the same approach that sHitler did you know blame others for your failures and vote for me and be like me a winner when in fact that candidate isn't a winner but rather a con man out for himself sure people who fall for that will be fueled by hate anger etc and media wanting clicks and watcher etc will fan the flames,

The media just use what is handed to them the hate division anger was started by a politician, all do it but some to a degree never seen before.

Note I didn't name names I didn't point out any one or side yet most know just who wears the shoe I described.

• Thanks 1

Cruz droppin' the hammer. Scumbags.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Both SIDES playing their roles in this drama are screaming the same exact accusations at each other!   “THEY, and they’re Elite masters, are ruining the economy and our nation!”    ..and both sides are right!    It’s the way of the World.  ….ever notice?       : everything is becoming unaffordable due to the insatiable greed powering the trend toward more and more trickle UP economics. .   economics has too much Control of politics.   Too much Public money going  UP into Private pockets! 

Edited by lightly
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I, at one point, had a great hope in Joe Biden. His previous work as VP, and as a Senator, and his early campaigning in 2020, seemed to indicate he'd support a moderate stand, and actively work to bridge the Democrats and centrist Republicans.

But it seems it was not to be. Barely was attempted in a few instances, with very limited success.

My real hope for 2024, was that Biden, and Trump, would both step away, leaving the landscape to new players, but... That also was not to be.

IMHO, its the wings of the parties running things. As the Ds, and Rs, both dont have power enough to get things done without the idiots. Thus the idiots end up having great power.

We need a return to when most politicians were centrist, and did the nations buisiness, not their Partys business.

If we can get back to a centrist Congress, people will go back to voting for centrist presidents. There'll be no need for authoritarian leadership. And no need for demagogues. 

• Thanks 2

• Like 1

The clown show never ends.

Talking head laughs in Buttigieg's face after he glosses over the Biden admin's epic failure

Biden is nowhere close to making good on his costly EV charger promise. Buttigieg is, however, still a believer.

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was recently asked about one of his boss' unrealistic green schemes, namely the installation of electric vehicle charging stations across the country. His answer prompted CBS' Margaret Brennan to laugh in his face.

Apparently keen to keep the laughs coming, Buttigieg subsequently blamed airline turbulence on climate change.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/talking-head-laughs-in-buttigiegs-face-after-he-glosses-over-the-biden-admins-epic-failure

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We believe you, White House.

• Like 2

Once again Biden is wasting millions of dollars.

President Biden's administration spent roughly $320 million constructing the massive, floating dock. It was operational for barely a week before the damage occurred.

GROWING CONTROVERSY OVER BIDEN'S GAZA PIER FUELS CONCERNS OVER COST, SECURITY

AP24137703490828-scaled.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

The U.S. was forced to suspend the delivery of aid to its temporary "floating pier" on the coast of Gaza on Tuesday after rough weather was causing the structure to break apart.

Of the four stabilizing vessels that detached earlier this week, two of the boats floated northward and landed on a beach in Ashdod, Israel, while the two others remain anchored at the beach near the pier.

BIDEN'S VISION FOR A PALESTINIAN STATE DOOMED, EXPERTS SAY: 'AN EXPLICIT RECOGNITION OF HAMAS'

While the pier has been used to transfer roughly 569 metric tons of aid into Gaza, none of that aid had been delivered to Palestinians as of last week, the Pentagon confirmed.

• Thanks 1

The Israeli lobby openly brags how they fund the candidates the American voter is allowed to vote for 

• Thanks 1

• Haha 2

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Myles said:

President Biden's administration spent roughly $320 million constructing the massive, floating dock. It was operational for barely a week before the damage occurred.

The U.S. was forced to suspend the delivery of aid to its temporary "floating pier" on the coast of Gaza on Tuesday after rough weather was causing the structure to break apart.

Of the four stabilizing vessels that detached earlier this week, two of the boats floated northward and landed on a beach in Ashdod, Israel, while the two others remain anchored at the beach near the pier.

BIDEN'S VISION FOR A PALESTINIAN STATE DOOMED, EXPERTS SAY: 'AN EXPLICIT RECOGNITION OF HAMAS'

While the pier has been used to transfer roughly 569 metric tons of aid into Gaza, none of that aid had been delivered to Palestinians as of last week, the Pentagon confirmed.

So now we are mocking someone for trying to help people in a desperate need?

• Thanks 2

Only idiots think Hamas was really gonna let the aid thru anyway. They are terrorists.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Myles said:

I could be wrong but those are US military bridging assets. How did this cost $320 million? Who verified the cost of this project? Seems like more mud slinging in an election year. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Razman said:

No, I think the mockery is for the nation with the most highly funded military in the world being unable to build a pier that lasts for more than a week. 

• Like 3

And, yes, it's the kind of garbage this admin pushes.

4 hours ago, Razman said:

Everyone with half a brain knew the aid was not going to get to who needs it.  It is helping Hamas is all.   Biden is good at stupid policies.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

No, I think the mockery is for the nation with the most highly funded military in the world being unable to build a pier that lasts for more than a week. 

That part i can see.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Myles said:

Everyone with half a brain knew the aid was not going to get to who needs it.  It is helping Hamas is all.   Biden is good at stupid policies.

So , put trackers in the stuff , then they know right where they are and went.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

And, yes, it's the kind of garbage this admin pushes.

Yea  IMO , this whole rainbow **** is out of control. They remind me of a cult themselves. They want to be what they want to be whatever, perhaps they can do it quietly though at least.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Yeah, and mexico didn't even pay for it like that great unfinished wall

• Like 2