Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, the13bats said:

OIP.OP-m-61Adaq_IcaNr8C8iwHaFj?dpr=1.5&p

I recently saw that The DNC, and Hillary Clinton, were fined ~100k for campaign finance violations regarding the Steele Dossier.

Eight years later...

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Or try the rallies that supposed supporters get so bored they walk out while the candidate is babbling,

crowd walks out on candidate

Speaking of babbling, see 2 post above...

“No, because here’s the deal. There’s a difference. I made it clear to Putin from the very beginning that — I’m not, we’re not engaging in,” Biden answered before trailing off briefly.

“For example, Trump wants a 10% tariff on everything. That will raise the price of everything in America,” he said.

An editor’s note from Time reads: “Biden appeared to mean Xi here, not Putin.”

Turning to the war in Ukraine, Biden said at another point, “We spent a lot of money in Ukraine, but Europe has spent more money than the United States has, collectively,” adding moments later that he “spent a month in Ukraine when I was a senator and vice president.”

The US has provided more money — about $68 billion more — than the European Union since Putin’s Feb. 24, 2022, invasion of Ukraine.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

“No, because here’s the deal. There’s a difference. I made it clear to Putin from the very beginning that — I’m not, we’re not engaging in,” Biden answered before trailing off briefly.

“For example, Trump wants a 10% tariff on everything. That will raise the price of everything in America,” he said.

Turning to the war in Ukraine, Biden said at another point, “We spent a lot of money in Ukraine, but Europe has spent more money than the United States has, collectively,” adding moments later that he “spent a month in Ukraine when I was a senator and vice president.”

The US has provided more money — about $68 billion more — than the European Union since Putin’s Feb. 24, 2022, invasion of Ukraine.

I do admit tRump is Putin's puppet and Biden isn't thanks for pointing the obvious out.

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Poor old codger. This is the kind of guy who the relatives put in the corner of the backyard during family BBQs, where he can tell stories, but touch nothing, and affect nothing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

I do admit tRump is Putin's puppet and Biden isn't thanks for pointing the obvious out.

Thats right because the Bidens were bought by China instead. Probably got paid more too.

• Like 2

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Almost looks like he's trying to kowtow to Jill.

Yep, trying to find his chair. Poor codger. Should be home watching the ball games.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Yep, trying to find his chair. Poor codger. Should be home watching the ball games.

I watched some youtube videos suggesting he crapped his pants. I think it unlikely. 

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I watched some youtube videos suggesting he crapped his pants. I think it unlikely. 

joke-biden.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e6c3879f65

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

joke-biden.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=e6c3879f65

End of quote repeat the line. 

🤣

• Haha 2

R(1).thumb.jpeg.a5298edbfe9ececa4fc8ca6939cf9bba.jpeg

7 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

R(1).thumb.jpeg.a5298edbfe9ececa4fc8ca6939cf9bba.jpeg

It looks like Jill is saying something behind her hand when he's squatting. "For God's sake! Stand up!"....?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

23 hours ago, DieChecker said:

He was sitting in a chair: No, Biden Didn’t Try To Sit On Nonexistent ‘Invisible Chair’ While Onstage (msn.com)

The video you see was cropped short before the viewer can see the chair he was sitting in.

You guys have been fooled again by a cropped short video.

• Like 1

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

He was sitting in a chair: No, Biden Didn’t Try To Sit On Nonexistent ‘Invisible Chair’ While Onstage (msn.com)

The video you see was cropped short before the viewer can see the chair he was sitting in.

So where is the video with the chair?  Not at your link.  

the post above it's pretty clear there is no chair behind him.  You have been fooled again by a lying media.

Edited by OverSword

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Meh, him squatting and standing, and Jill hissing at him, still makes him look like Joe OldCodger. It matters little if there was a chair or not. No one else was trying to sit, while they were prepping to address the people.

3 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Supposedly the excuse given is he's turning to find a flag to face. There was one behind the audience. 

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Supposedly the excuse given is he's turning to find a flag to face. There was one behind the audience. 

He's wondering who saw his poopie pants behind him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

the post above it's pretty clear there is no chair behind him.  You have been fooled again by a lying media.

There was a chair. All of them sat down. Joe just wanted to sit down early. 

He was sitting down when several pictures were taken of what appeared to be Joe falling asleep...

Screenshot_20240607_124117_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07622db3aaa4ae8a36de7b6eb596eb29.jpg

https://nypost.com/2024/06/06/us-news/biden-awkwardly-fumbles-for-seat-during-d-day-ceremony-while-everyone-else-stands/

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

One of us was made to look stupid by the lying media.  That is for sure.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

There was a chair. All of them sat down. Joe just wanted to sit down early. 

He was sitting down when several pictures were taken of what appeared to be Joe falling asleep...

Screenshot_20240607_124117_Chrome.thumb.jpg.07622db3aaa4ae8a36de7b6eb596eb29.jpg

https://nypost.com/2024/06/06/us-news/biden-awkwardly-fumbles-for-seat-during-d-day-ceremony-while-everyone-else-stands/

51 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

One of us was made to look stupid by the lying media.  That is for sure.

So he forgot they took his chair away?  Clearly in the video there is no chair near him to sit in.  If you want to pretend like the video is doctored and you can't believe your own eyes or something go right ahead.

Edited by OverSword

On 6/5/2024 at 8:34 PM, DieChecker said:

I recently saw that The DNC, and Hillary Clinton, were fined ~100k for campaign finance violations regarding the Steele Dossier.

Eight years later...

I'm sure HRC paid zero dollars of that fine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

I'm sure HRC paid zero dollars of that fine.

Her share was 8000 dollars.