Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

So he forgot they took his chair away?  Clearly in the video there is no chair near him to sit in.  If you want to pretend like the video is doctored and you can't believe your own eyes or something go right ahead.

If you watch the extended video in the link i posted, he looks around, starts to try to sit, Jill hisses at him, he stands, then everyone sits down.

There was a chair.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, OverSword said:

So he forgot they took his chair away?  Clearly in the video there is no chair near him to sit in.  If you want to pretend like the video is doctored and you can't believe your own eyes or something go right ahead.

There was a chair. Watch the video in my link. Here are screen grabs...

Theyre just standing there...

Screenshot_20240607_190120_Chrome_resize_93.jpg.8585877cb9eed9d6730fe84b9df9473e.jpg

Joe tries sitting down...

Screenshot_20240607_185834_Chrome_resize_73.jpg.689ab4d906b2601be007fee684c1a368.jpg

Jill hisses at him to stand up...

Screenshot_20240607_185837_Chrome_resize_35.jpg.0e70a24126fa8934a8ae629a159273b2.jpg

A few moments later, they sitt down.

Screenshot_20240607_185839_Chrome_resize_96.jpg.64a2f54c661c3dd34da07b8fd4e99647.jpg

Screenshot_20240607_185840_Chrome_resize_43.jpg.f289cdb4765690c20b346a6d56a33d5c.jpg

Screenshot_20240607_185842_Chrome.thumb.jpg.17c5d6d289066572f6d297310f2a5401.jpg

Notice the dude on the right coming to the podium. Defence Secretary Austin. He was the one being announced when Joe tried to sit down. He was supposed to wait till after Austin was announced, than sit.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

Sigh.  I think it's sad that people are so politcally err.. stubborn, that you can't even tell them that what they were deceived without them doubting you. (Even if you provide links).

Honestly, I could see a democrat creating the original cropped video and narrative just to troll conservatives because I can't think of a reason why a true conservative would try to deceive their fellows with something so silly and easily disproved.  

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Guys... biden sat in a chair. Do you think he should be impeached???!!

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Guys... biden sat in a chair. Do you think he should be impeached???!!

No. Being old, forgetful, and prone to falling asleep while digatories speak to you, isnt a crime. Its a symptom that you should be retired, and not running a country.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

No. Being old, forgetful, and prone to falling asleep while digatories speak to you, isnt a crime. Its a symptom that you should be retired, and not running a country.

So, like, 2/3rd of our government 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

So, like, 2/3rd of our government 

Yeah, but to paraphrase as people said about Trump (criminal... idiot...)... an alzheimers case with a nuke button in his hand.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah, but to paraphrase as people said about Trump (criminal... idiot...)... an alzheimers case with a nuke button in his hand.

Yeah well you are adopting HRC rhetoric.  Nixon wanted to nuke North Korea - while drunk - after the downing of Derp Sea 129.  Maybe he was surrounded by "good men", rather than "yes men".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Yeah well you are adopting HRC rhetoric.  Nixon wanted to nuke North Korea - while drunk - after the downing of Derp Sea 129.  Maybe he was surrounded by "good men", rather than "yes men".

I notice you decided to draw a parallel in an attempt at what-about... And didnt dispute my words describing Joe...

👍

32 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I notice you decided to draw a parallel in an attempt at what-about... And didnt dispute my words describing Joe...

👍

Nope, not at all.  

I demontrated that that you and HRC are fearmongering by providing the facts from an incident from real life history.

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Nope, not at all.  

I demontrated that that you and HRC are fearmongering by providing the facts from an incident from real life history.

Is fearmongering not often justified in politics? Trump? Abortion? Border?

You still didnt address Biden and a nuke button. 

Whataboutism, is still whataboutism if the examples used are true.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Is fearmongering not often justified in politics? Trump? Abortion? Border?

You still didnt address Biden and a nuke button. 

Whataboutism, is still whataboutism if the examples used are true.

HI Die

My understanding of Golden's reference was that the people around the president were good men that made sound judgment of a situation and did not do or take action to fulfill his desire to nuke which is relevant as to Biden as he has people that would likely react the same way as Nixon's did. It doesn't come across as what about isms. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

HI Die

My understanding of Golden's reference was that the people around the president were good men that made sound judgment of a situation and did not do or take action to fulfill his desire to nuke which is relevant as to Biden as he has people that would likely react the same way as Nixon's did. It doesn't come across as what about isms. 

Ah, so referring to "people would stop him". And possible people wouldn't stop Trump.

That he'd need someone to stop him speaks by itself. 😁

11 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Ah, so referring to "people would stop him". And possible people wouldn't stop Trump.

Neither of these two should be running. It's pathetic and embarrassing that these are our choices this year. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

HI Die

I didn't make a comment about Trump but now that you bring it up it would make no difference although Trump has alienated himself with the military and unless it was an extreme situation not likely anyone would for either one of them. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

No reasonable person believed HRC when she asserted the same thing in the 2016 debates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Neither of these two should be running. It's pathetic and embarrassing that these are our choices this year. 

The choices you are allowed to vote for are hand picked: 

trump-israel.jpeg

AP13030403032.jpg

Just now, acidhead said:

The choices you are allowed to vote for are hand picked: 

trump-israel.jpeg

AP13030403032.jpg

It's so brazen and out in the open they don't have to hide it because if you challenge it they simply accuse you of an 'ism'. 

😅

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

No reasonable person believed HRC when she asserted the same thing in the 2016 debates.

Hillary Clinton is one of 'them'. (Cackle Cackle) 

H3PNNRHPPII6LBVQESGS7ECXUE.jpg

They even let Eddie Haskell be President 

Image2429.gif.e6a53dcc408c5195cef2c18d83b73ff4.gif

And a black man, well half black.  

1018316866.thumb.jpg.68f5fa4b95ada4429a49e8655a5f5c5e.jpg

Mental disorder. Nothing else to describe it. The left is sick.

Three Washington teens are facing TEN YEARS in jail after making skid marks on LGBT rainbow road mural while riding e-scooters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13513907/washington-spokane-teens-jail-lgbtq-rainbow-mural-vandalism.html

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Zebra3 said:

Three Washington teens are facing TEN YEARS in jail after making skid marks on LGBT rainbow road mural while riding e-scooters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13513907/washington-spokane-teens-jail-lgbtq-rainbow-mural-vandalism.html

These sort of events will be very easily used to promote the idea that the left is desperate to no lose their voter base, given that there are both celebrities and members of the black community now openly supporting El Trumpo. 

34 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

rainbow_dash_facepalm_by_gonzgab322_d83y

• Sad 1