Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

7 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Report: 10,000 California Fast Food Jobs Cut Due to $20 Minimum Wage

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/06/09/report-10000-california-fast-food-jobs-cut-due-to-20-minimum-wage/

Very progressive.

Some must suffer, so that apartment rents can rise.

Who really thinks this is going to allow restaurant workers to live middle class? Maybe in rural CA. Maybe northern CA. But most of them are going to make 25% more, and see their rents go up 10%. And gas 10%. And taxes 10%. And theyll actually be basically where they wwre last year. Oh, therell be a time, like 6 months where theyll feel like they're doing better, but corporate greed, and tax increases, will quickly dash their hopes.

• Like 2

Lib logic.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Neither of these two should be running. It's pathetic and embarrassing that these are our choices this year. 

20 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

HI Die

I didn't make a comment about Trump but now that you bring it up it would make no difference although Trump has alienated himself with the military and unless it was an extreme situation not likely anyone would for either one of them. 

I certainly do not want to vote for either of them.

Trump is too fixated on not being a loser, so he does stupid stuff like Jan 6, and pay off *****s and call it a legal expense. Hes too proud. Too arrogant. And too impulsive.

Biden is not who he used to be. Hes allowed himself to be pulled to the Alt-Left, when he was a centrist for decades and decades. Hes allowed himself to be made into a mockery of who he used to be and a puppet of his handlers. Hes just too old. Needs to go sit on a beach full time, and tell his stories over and over to a biographer. "Corn Cob was a bad man, who used to ride Amtrak, but i fixed him so he got eaten by cannibals."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Mental disorder. Nothing else to describe it. The left is sick.

Three Washington teens are facing TEN YEARS in jail after making skid marks on LGBT rainbow road mural while riding e-scooters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13513907/washington-spokane-teens-jail-lgbtq-rainbow-mural-vandalism.html

Not facing nor a possibility. The maximum penalty for a hate crime. What a beat up. Those minors were out of line. Typical right wing hysteria over nothing.

From the link:

Turko appeared in court on Thursday, alongside legal counsel. Prosecutors requested a $15,000 bond that would cover the approximate cost of re-painting the mural. The teen was later released on his own recognizance on the condition that he does not return to the crosswalk, or the other suspects.

How is someone released facing a fine? 

Court records cite the witnesses confronted the teens, with some taking photos with their phones. One of the minors, hit back saying: '**** you' ******' and 'Go to hell, as per the news outlet.

The Spokane Police Department reported that there was a group that dumped liquid on the mural before setting it ablaze that was caught on surveillance, as per the news outlet. 

In March, Washington Governor Jay Inslee signed legislation to redefine the state's hate crime statute to include the defacement of property, now considered a felony, and punishable by up to five years in prison, and up to a $10,000 fine. 

The update was due to the original bill created in October 2023 in response to the vandalism of LGBTQ + landmarks in Spokane. 

On Thursday, June 6, a day after the incident, the updated law went into effect. 

So the real story is nobody is facing a fine. The minors were a bunch of aholes abusing people and setting fire to things as well as deliberately defacing community property, the mural. 

If you thank that shouldn't attract police attention and punishment you should be in court too. You either condone vandalism or you are too stupid to read a link. Which is it? 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

rainbow_dash_facepalm_by_gonzgab322_d83y

Libertarian nonsense on display. 

What your stand? Do you condone vandalism or is the link a bit too technical for you? 

Makes one wonder what should happen to the pro hamas protestors desecrating statues by the White House.

• Like 1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

He'll fall down.

• Haha 3

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Libertarian nonsense on display. 

What your stand? Do you condone vandalism or is the link a bit too technical for you? 

How is this Libertarian nonsense?  You have zero clue what Libertarianism is.

Should a bunch of dumb kids face hate crime charges with a potential sentence of a decade for slamming on the breaks of a scooter on a rainbow crosswalk? No, absolutely ridiculous.  Should they be charged with vandalism?  Maybe.  Tell you what, there are many such crosswalks where I live and they all have skid marks on them because they are at intersections with traffic and are driven over by thousands of automobiles daily.  This Rainbow colored crosswalk is just a big deal in the little hick town of Spokane because it's probably their first one.  We've had them for at least a decade here.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

C'Mon Man! I saw his head turn.

Its Kamala dancing next to him that scares me more.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

And what the **** is that standing next to Kamala's husband? And we wonder why we're a joke to the rest of the world.

Thats DIVERSITY brother. Thats what makes us stronger.... Supposedly...

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Bidens got soul 🤣

https://nypost.com/2024/06/10/us-news/pollster-nate-silver-suggests-it-might-be-time-for-biden-to-drop-out-of-2024-presidential-race/

Lowest polling ever??

Sad...

“Biden just hit a new all-time low in approval (37.4%),” the data analyst and founder of FiveThirtyEight wrote on X, referencing his organization’s latest average of the president’s job approval numbers. 

Silver noted that Biden is in “MUCH worse shape,” in terms of polling, than he was in 2020 heading into Election Day, when he held leads in the swing states of Arizona, Florida Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. 

Several recent surveys show Trump ahead of Biden in all of those states. 

And what the **** is that standing next to Kamala's husband? And we wonder why we're a joke to the rest of the world.

I was more shocked by her husband making an appearance...

Think he's been the most quietly kept VP's mate there has ever been...I wonder why? 😆

• Haha 1

Joe's got another saying for the black crowd now,to go along with "if you don't vote for me,you ain't black".

Now he can officially say,"if you dance like me,you ain't black" 😆

• Haha 2

Still posting as Speaker Pelosi, I see. Still thinks shes in charge maybe?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Still posting as Speaker Pelosi, I see. Still thinks shes in charge maybe?

Given the state of the current American federal political system anything possible these days..... Oh yeah, and make sure to vote in November for Coke or Pepsi -- the most important election of our life. It's really important. Daddy Trump needs a new pair of shoes. Slurring Nancy needs a new set of dentures. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

Given the state of the current American federal political system anything possible these days..... Oh yeah, and make sure to vote in November for Coke or Pepsi -- the most important election of our life. It's really important. Daddy Trump needs a new pair of shoes. Slurring Nancy needs a new set of dentures. 

Coke or Pepsi? :lol: Pfft! No sir! We always vote for Brawndo! 

Brawndo Has What Plants Crave! :yes:

Now go away with your soda. Shoo-shoo!

20 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Coke or Pepsi? :lol: Pfft! No sir! We always vote for Brawndo! 

Brawndo Has What Plants Crave! :yes:

Now go away with your soda. Shoo-shoo!

I've heard people talk about this movie. Never watched it.  Reminds me of the Covid rules a few yrs back. Social distancing, 6' rule in lineups, masks, Covid vaccines. People played along because authority said so. Bizarre. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

He has always been a liar but his cult believes most of what he spouts.  

5 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

In a Jedi kind of way... True.

He was a professor at U Penn, with an office and everything. But never taught a class. Didnt aid any grad students. Didnt aid any research. Didnt do any of the normal activities a professor does. But he did do political parties, and QnAs. Three of four, over two years. And got paid 900,000 dollars for all that work.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/04/29/fact-check-joe-biden-full-professor-four-years/9555102002/

He also DID teach Constitutional Law, at Widener University Delaware Law School. Though its unclear how often. He was associated with Widener from 1991 to 2008. Probably taught once, or twice, a year. Taught a "seminar", which might have been just a few sessions each occurrence.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-constitutional-law-teach/

https://www.widener.edu/news/news-archive/he-was-mr-president-he-was-professor-biden-his-widener-law-students

So true, but exaggerated. As he does in all things. If his name was Trump, theyd be called "lies", but since hes just a geriatric case old man, its ok, and actually to be celebrated. 

• Like 1