Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

33 minutes ago, acidhead said:

I've heard people talk about this movie. Never watched it.  Reminds me of the Covid rules a few yrs back. Social distancing, 6' rule in lineups, masks, Covid vaccines. People played along because authority said so. Bizarre. 

No, you are thinking of 1984 or V is for Vandetta. Idiocracy is about a future government of pure idiots running the country that know nothing about anything and their food supply is dwindling to the point of starvation. Why? Because they use a Gatorade knock off to water their crops. Besides, they would be too stupid to survive a virus pandemic. They would do none of those things you mentioned and just drink more Brawndo, because it has electrolytes, and they would believe it would save them from any virus. Or I could be wrong, rather they may inject bleach into their system instead. :lol: I thought you were smart enough to figure that out from at least watching the YT vid. :rolleyes: Anyway, you should watch the movie. It's very entertaining.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Katniss said:

No, you are thinking of 1984 or V is for Vandetta. Idiocracy is about a future government of pure idiots running the country that know nothing about anything and their food supply is dwindling to the point of starvation. Why? Because they use a Gatorade knock off to water their crops. Besides, they would be too stupid to survive a virus pandemic. They would do none of those things you mentioned and just drink more Brawndo, because it has electrolytes, and they would believe it would save them from any virus. Or I could be wrong, rather they may inject bleach into their system instead. :lol: I thought you were smart enough to figure that out from at least watching the YT vid. :rolleyes: Anyway, you should watch the movie. It's very entertaining.

I would say Idiocracy is more a testament on what would happen if stupid was made general practice because of populism rather than anything fascist.

The whole concept behind the movie is a "What if everyone in the work suddenly had an IQ of 70 except for one normal man".

You are right with the injecting bleach example.  In idiocracy, everyone would be injecting bleach because bleach killing germs would be easier to understand than how a vaccine would work.

• Like 3

On 6/11/2024 at 10:01 PM, Katniss said:

pure idiots running the country

OH hell did convicted felon man win already?

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2024 at 2:49 PM, DieChecker said:

Who really thinks this is going to allow restaurant workers to live middle class?

In that area, they will not get to middle class.  They may just be able to pay rent and buy necessities.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2024 at 8:17 PM, Myles said:

He has always been a liar but his cult believes most of what he spouts.  

Reminder , they talkin about Biden there , not Trump.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Razman said:

He's just an old man that's oblivious to the real world.  He acts like he drives around and sees people wearing Biden hats and flying Biden flags.  Now that, would be a cult.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

He's just an old man that's oblivious to the real world.  He acts like he drives around and sees people wearing Biden hats and flying Biden flags.  Now that, would be a cult.

Yeah it will be great to have a president for a second term where even his most devoted voters go, "Meh, hes OK, I guess".

We got the choice between Don the Criminal, and Joe the Confused.

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2024 at 12:57 AM, OverSword said:

How is this Libertarian nonsense?  You have zero clue what Libertarianism is.

Same as always. You campaign to put bad people on the street over paranoid nonsense. Libertarians don't care about immediate consequences of their actions. It's all based on unlikely what ifs. 

On 6/12/2024 at 12:57 AM, OverSword said:

Should a bunch of dumb kids face hate crime charges with a potential sentence of a decade for slamming on the breaks of a scooter on a rainbow crosswalk? No, absolutely ridiculous.  Should they be charged with vandalism?  Maybe.  Tell you what, there are many such crosswalks where I live and they all have skid marks on them because they are at intersections with traffic and are driven over by thousands of automobiles daily.  This Rainbow colored crosswalk is just a big deal in the little hick town of Spokane because it's probably their first one.  We've had them for at least a decade here.

So what about abusing people and setting fires? They should get their collective backsides kicked around the block all day long. They vandalised a community project, abused people and destroyed property. Maybe you could take them under your wing. 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Same as always. You campaign to put bad people on the street over paranoid nonsense. Libertarians don't care about immediate consequences of their actions. It's all based on unlikely what ifs. 

So what about abusing people and setting fires? They should get their collective backsides kicked around the block all day long. They vandalised a community project, abused people and destroyed property. Maybe you could take them under your wing. 

Oh I changed my mind.  A bunch of teenagers should certainly go to prison for a decade for skidding electric scooters over a painting on the road.  That is a very reasonable punishment. :rolleyes:  

Scolded...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-correspondents-fire-back-after-biden-snaps-reporter-refusing-play-rules

"I wish you guys would play by the rules a little bit. I'm here to talk about a critical situation in Ukraine. You're asking another subject. 

"The White House Correspondents’ Association believes it is in the public interest to make clear that at a presidential press conference, at home or abroad, there are no preconditions regarding question topics," the statement read. "While the White House does determine the number of reporters the president will recognize, it is up to professional journalists to decide what to ask." 

The Rules? Who's rules? His rules?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Razman said:

Biden and his cult accept lies when they help their cause.

56 minutes ago, Myles said:

Biden and his cult accept lies when they help their cause.

I was being sarcastic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Deep thoughts with Kamala Harris 

😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

😬

And Community Centers are at the center of communities. And retirement facilities are facilities for retired folks....

Shes like someone too stupid; to know theyre stupid. So they think they are smart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was just watching a youtube video. And the they were discussing if Biden should step aside as the D candidate. One of the D speakers said 100% ifbit happens, Kamala is the candidate, and everyone else kind of rolled their eyes, and one Republican said, "Good luck with THAT.".

Coming up on the June debate. No teleprompter i hear...

• Like 3

It's actually a brilliant motivation move in disguise though, because she makes everyone else look smart.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, acidhead said:

😬

It is another reason biden is a poor president.  He had no intention of choosing a vice president who was qualified.  He said he would choose a black woman and he didn't even choose a smart one.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, acidhead said:

😬

Between her and that step daughter of hers,poor old Douglas must be quite the interesting character...

We really need to see and hear more from him...I think it would be quite enlightening 😆

• Like 1

@and-then might be correct. It does appear Obama is controlling Sleepy Joe. 

🧐 

• Thanks 1

His dream came true :-

• Like 2

19 hours ago, acidhead said:

@and-then might be correct. It does appear Obama is controlling Sleepy Joe. 

🧐 

Might just be me, but it looks like Joe is doing that kind of walking where its not smooth anymore, but jerky and kind of stomping. I believe ive read that's indicitive of someone at the opening part of dementia. 

His footsteps are much shorter than Obama and seem not as sure.

Its been noted he turns his body, rather than his head. Thats another sign.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Might just be me, but it looks like Joe is doing that kind of walking where its not smooth anymore, but jerky and kind of stomping. I believe ive read that's indicitive of someone at the opening part of dementia. 

His footsteps are much shorter than Obama and seem not as sure.

Its been noted he turns his body, rather than his head. Thats another sign.

Can you post some links of where you've read that?  Was it from Dr. Ronny Johnson?  Wait, that person doesn't exist.  Ronny Jackson?  I don't know, Trump doesn't know.  Who is it again?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Can you post some links of where you've read that?  Was it from Dr. Ronny Johnson?  Wait, that person doesn't exist.  Ronny Jackson?  I don't know, Trump doesn't know.  Who is it again?

https://www.verywellhealth.com/slower-walking-linked-to-dementia-5496679

Researchers from Australia studied nearly 17,000 relatively healthy adults over age 65 who lived in Australia and the United States. They found that, from 2010 to 2017, people who walked 5% slower or more each year and showed signs of slower mental processing/cognitive function were most likely to develop dementia.

The risk was the highest in those with both gait and memory decline. 

https://www.ncl.ac.uk/press/articles/archive/2019/10/walkingwithdementia/

I found that people with both types of dementia could be distinguished from the normal ageing group based on their walking pattern. They walked slower with shorter steps, were more variable and asymmetric, and spent longer with both feet on the ground compared to control subjects. This shows that people with dementia have significant walking problems, and that we need to look at this in people at risk of developing dementia to see if it can predict the onset of the condition.