Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever

Eldorado

21 hours ago, el midgetron said:

In the interest of informing the part of the world known as not-America, the best POTUS in the past fifty years is President Camacho.

I’m sure you Malaysians speak for all of “Not-America”…….

President Camacho is still about 485 years away. David Palmer, the first president of 24 was the best. 

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

You should keep in mind that seemingly boring milk toast guy has been a corrupt member of a corrupt government since Nixon was president and is not some harmless old man with good intentions. He is part of the machine who got where he is because the larger powers within and outside government believe they can count on him to maintain the status quo.

Dont care what he did, is doing or will do, all that matters to me is having a president that doesn't act like a sleazy spoiled stupid brat. The office requires someone with basic dignity.

I don't give a **** about political beliefs or policies, past problems, whatever, I just don't want a moron who can't be quiet at the helm, making the whole country look like trailer trash.

Trump was absolutely the worst president IMO, no contest. I didn't even think about the contest before he started stinking the place up. So go ahead and fire up that lame "living in your head rent free" and TDS BS, this is a discussion about the worst president ever, it's all on point.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, moonman said:

I don't give a **** about political beliefs or policies

Politicians love this guy. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Although i love the fact Trump is living rent free in your head (it's a continuation of his trolling while in office), i don't think there's a need to bring him into this thread.

People are usually remembered for their last screw up. Trump offered a lot of those memories.

It's about worst president. Only one candidate is actually qualified. And if we are being honest, who else is there really? Trump makes Nixon look like the red cross. 

But if you were comparing the two, Trump has a personality, Biden barely has a pulse.

I already did. That's what your post is about isn't it? I don't really care about your opinion. I already know it. That's not a personality most people would be proud of. 

• Like 2

I don’t understand how he was even allowed to run for president in the first place him and his son are crooks. And he’s a fossil I mean why are old decrepit nursing home bond, depends wearing mindless stinky old people even considered to be our president? He’s trash! I’m not sorry but I can’t stand him. Everything that comes out of his mouth is off a index card that he can’t hardly read. Talk about a card board cut out washed up POS.

Edited by Freez1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well, you can believe Greta or not.   I have been in this area around forests and fires for 35 years.  The climate of the PNW is getting warmer and drier.  Fires are getting bigger. Climate change, a temporary 20 year dry spell, an act of God, whatever you  want to name it, we have not done squat about it.    On the Gulf  Coast we spent 14 billion on raising levees and more pumps around New Orleans, and that helped a lot.  Remember Houston being swamped a few years ago? The same needs to be done for Houston  and other coastal cities.  That is why we need infrastructure.  

Greta Thunberg has sacrificed everything to save the earth from internal combustion. 

Without her wise words we'd all be dead tomorrow

Edited by acidhead
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Greta Thunberg has sacrificed everything to save the earth from internal combustion. 

It's good that demonstrate your gratitude by giving her rent gratis.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

Doubtful. 

You don't remember being a kid?  Sometimes kids actually give a sh**.  They throw themselves into causes and fight hard.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, moonman said:

Dont care what he did, is doing or will do, all that matters to me is having a president that doesn't act like a sleazy spoiled stupid brat. The office requires someone with basic dignity.

I don't give a **** about political beliefs or policies, past problems, whatever, I just don't want a moron who can't be quiet at the helm, making the whole country look like trailer trash.

Trump was absolutely the worst president IMO, no contest. I didn't even think about the contest before he started stinking the place up. So go ahead and fire up that lame "living in your head rent free" and TDS BS, this is a discussion about the worst president ever, it's all on point.

Just don’t fool yourself about who he really is despite what public face he puts on or reads off a teleprompter. He is a guy that has for fifty years done what’s good for big money and big business and that’s what he will continue to do. Similar to Obama. The Affordable Care Act was really the Republican plan from the Clinton era and was a bigger boon to the largest health insurers than it was to the public. But if all you care about is pretty words then as long as the senile curmudgeon can stay on script you’ll have your man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You have seen the photos and videos of him with little girls, right.   It's where the "creepy Joe" nickname came from.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

https://nypost.com/2021/08/27/these-are-the-us-service-members-killed-in-kabul-airport-attack/#:~:text= These are the US service members killed,always dreamed of being a soldier. More

• Like 4

21 hours ago, OverSword said:

Quite right.  It's Pelosi's fault.  Doesn't understand any more that when people of different philosophies and with different expectations all have a say you never get everything you want and have to, instead compromise for what you need.  Bich is dumb AF.  Also, the press and the government would have you believe that deadlock is a bad thing.  Deadlock is a designed feature in the Republic to ensure that nothing too extreme happens.  Deadlock should be considered a sign the system is working.  To break it compromise must be reached.

They've BEEN compromising left and right, whittling things down, but there's just one problem: No conservative will risk displeasing the Fuh-I mean, the leader, by supporting anything that a democrat suggests.

Whereas on the left, most of Obamacare came from Mitt Romney, they understand a good idea is a good idea. 

6 hours ago, fred_mc said:

I'm not an American but I hardly believe that any President can be worse than Trump.

Hey....I lived during the Jimmy Carter era.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

They've BEEN compromising left and right, whittling things down, but there's just one problem: No conservative will risk displeasing the Fuh-I mean, the leader, by supporting anything that a democrat suggests.

Whereas on the left, most of Obamacare came from Mitt Romney, they understand a good idea is a good idea. 

Then explain the democratic holdouts.  The truth is nobody should ever, EVER, sign off on over $3 trillion for one year spending.  It's fridiculous.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Then explain the democratic holdouts.  The truth is nobody should ever, EVER, sign off on over $3 trillion for one year spending.  It's fridiculous.

It's so full of pork you can smell the bacon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

We are doing that in Canada, it's working pretty good, our dollar value will soon be lower than the Russian ruble, we will export like crazy ! Welcome aboard the train wreck !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jon the frog said:

We are doing that in Canada, it's working pretty good, our dollar value will soon be lower than the Russian ruble, we will export like crazy ! Welcome aboard the train wreck !

We've been on that train for a long time.  

Here is one of my favorite illustrations.  https://www.usdebtclock.org/   It's got a time machine feature in the upper right so you can look at the debt during different times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, OverSword said:

We've been on that train for a long time.  

Here is one of my favorite illustrations.  https://www.usdebtclock.org/   It's got a time machine feature in the upper right so you can look at the debt during different times.

That is pretty cool.   Thanks for the link.

On 10/17/2021 at 1:33 PM, Gromdor said:

The article is an alright opinion piece but doesn't really go into any hard metrics.  I've always liked numbers on stuff like the economy, jobs, people in poverty, poll ratings, crime stats etc. as a more accurate judge on who is bad and who is good.

Opinions can go any which way.

One person might think Biden is terrible because of say lax immigration, whereas another might be singing praises on him bringing in people to replace the populace that died from covid and filling the job vacancy problem.

The problem isn't having enough people to fill the jobs, it's that people don't want them because minimum wage isn't a survivable income.

Also, don't fool yourself. There wasn't some giant cull of people dying from covid... I mean I haven't known anyone to die from it personally but the numbers of people that died due to the enforced reaction and the starvation and hopelessness that followed for all the people it screwed over, now that is a much larger group of people who were lost... Still wouldn't consider it a lack of people here though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

The problem isn't having enough people to fill the jobs, it's that people don't want them because minimum wage isn't a survivable income.

Also, don't fool yourself. There wasn't some giant cull of people dying from covid... I mean I haven't known anyone to die from it personally but the numbers of people that died due to the enforced reaction and the starvation and hopelessness that followed for all the people it screwed over, now that is a much larger group of people who were lost... Still wouldn't consider it a lack of people here though.

There are lots of job vacancies that are paying over $15 an hour that people are choosing not to take.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

I thought the 3 trillion was over 10 years.  The defense budget by comparison is over 7 trillion for 10 years isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tatetopa said:

I thought the 3 trillion was over 10 years.  The defense budget by comparison is over 7 trillion for 10 years isn't it?

So you believe that if this goes through, then next September they won't be talking about raising the debt ceiling or doing a budget before they have to shut down the government? :rolleyes:  Yeah.  Right.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Myles said:

There are lots of job vacancies that are paying over $15 an hour that people are choosing not to take.  

That still isn't a liveable wage here. The price of everything doubled and tripled during the pandemic. Everything. Not everyone can afford to work full time and still have to choose between rent bills or food.

• Like 1