Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden after 10 months: Worst president ever


Eldorado
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Why do you even care if somebody is racist or calls you a racist?  What does it matter?

I try not to associate with "active" racists.   By "active" I mean they treat other people certain ways based on the color of their skin.  I think everyone is racist at least a little but it is what you do to hurt others that is important to me.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think everyone is racist at least a little but it is what you do to hurt others that is important to me. 

Or they might be bigoted about Republicans, Christians, Jews, etc which I hear a lot more than racism. It's rampant and gets completely free reign.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Myles said:

I try not to associate with "active" racists.   By "active" I mean they treat other people certain ways based on the color of their skin.  I think everyone is racist at least a little but it is what you do to hurt others that is important to me.  

An admirable quality.

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Words are harmful in and of themselves, but this fella lost a job based solely on his skin colour.

Very true.

42 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It's called slander and there is a reason you can sue someone for it. You may not care about your reputation but a lot of us do.

Only if you can prove you are not a racist.  Do you care about your reputation to people who know you and do business with you or Twitter trolls?

 

I don't disagree with any of you, I think every one of you is right.   We don't like left or right trolls calling us names and making harmful insinuations.  But, we all better develop a thick skin if the public square goes further along the lines of a free for all.  Anybody can say anything they want and most likely get away with it.  It could even be a bot.  Any neck-bearded troll living in a basement can post something totally untrue without even knowing you. His account might be blocked, but the post has already been made.  Will bots pick it up and spread it? 

Do you think the  public discourse will become more fair and kind all by itself? I don't think so.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If racist means biased because of skin color then no, i dont think everyone is however i do believe its human nature to have biases that could be some misplaced part of old survivor instincts.

For example in my life of work i grew to have ranging biases against certain types for example drunks, the sekf centered ones who only care about themselves and being messed up, those people come in every race.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

If racist means biased because of skin color then no, i dont think everyone is however i do believe its human nature to have biases that could be some misplaced part of old survivor instincts.

For example in my life of work i grew to have ranging biases against certain types for example drunks, the sekf centered ones who only care about themselves and being messed up, those people come in every race.

To me in most cases racism is mistaken for those who prejudge others based upon lack of understanding, Again, based upon my opinion most people who for whatever reason prejudge do so in most cases because of fear and a lack of understanding. I think where prejudgment and racism can be separated is when someone is exposed to the object of their prejudgment, and over time the prejudgment doesn't disappear at that point I believe that racism is the underlying cause of problem. 

JIMHO

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

To me in most cases racism is mistaken for those who prejudge others based upon lack of understanding, Again, based upon my opinion most people who for whatever reason prejudge do so in most cases because of fear and a lack of understanding. I think where prejudgment and racism can be separated is when someone is exposed to the object of their prejudgment, and over time the prejudgment doesn't disappear at that point I believe that racism is the underlying cause of problem. 

JIMHO

Yeah but i just dont do that prejude on skin color, what i have seen lets be blunt racists the whites who hate blacks its that these types have to blame others for their countless fails so they pick on blacks who were for so long an easy target of blame and hate.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yeah but i just dont do that prejude on skin color, what i have seen lets be blunt racists the whites who hate blacks its that these types have to blame others for their countless fails so they pick on blacks who were for so long an easy target of blame and hate.

I agree with that, and your those individuals who support the White Supremacy movements across America are still living in the past. Because that easy target doesn’t exist anymore, in fact the majority of White America also has no problem telling the White Supremest’s just how ignorant they are. When you look at the White Supremest’s it obvious like you said that their hate is simply based on their own ignorance, failures, and in most cases their lack of any formal education which is the underlying cause of their failures.

Unfortunately, those individuals continue to expand their ranks, they do so by contaminating the minds of their children which should be a crime in itself. In all reality destroying a child’s life by feeding them hate and false information should be treated as child abuse. I know it would be a very difficult stretch to prove that parents are intentionally indoctrinating their children. However I sincerely believe that the DOJ, Congress and the Senate should work together and pass new legislation that could allow children to be taken from homes where they are indoctrinated.

Will it ever occurred, I doubt it but it should sincerely be attempted. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Myles said:

The racist left loves racism.

Racism loves racism and racism creates conspiracies and conspiracies lead to doubts which lead  to confusion which never ends!:wacko:

BCC095E2-5BE1-4881-AC7D-F2269DACCDA5.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2022 at 4:30 PM, Tatetopa said:

An admirable quality.

Very true.

Only if you can prove you are not a racist.  Do you care about your reputation to people who know you and do business with you or Twitter trolls?

 

I don't disagree with any of you, I think every one of you is right.   We don't like left or right trolls calling us names and making harmful insinuations.  But, we all better develop a thick skin if the public square goes further along the lines of a free for all.  Anybody can say anything they want and most likely get away with it.  It could even be a bot.  Any neck-bearded troll living in a basement can post something totally untrue without even knowing you. His account might be blocked, but the post has already been made.  Will bots pick it up and spread it? 

Do you think the  public discourse will become more fair and kind all by itself? I don't think so.

 

Not so much really. The rules at Twitter haven’t changed for the most part. So far just the loose interpretations, and unequal implementation of those rules have stopped. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Not so much really. The rules at Twitter haven’t changed for the most part. So far just the loose interpretations, and unequal implementation of those rules have stopped. 

What about Alex Jones?  Musk said that he wasn't going to let him back on because he was exploiting children's deaths for profit.  That is horrible, but it isn't illegal.

To me the only difference is the person who gets to decide who is too horrible to give voice to.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

What about Alex Jones?  Musk said that he wasn't going to let him back on because he was exploiting children's deaths for profit.  That is horrible, but it isn't illegal.

To me the only difference is the person who gets to decide who is too horrible to give voice to.

Yeah he seems to be the one unforgivable guy that, looks like won’t get his ban lifted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Rolltide said:

667zx9.jpg

Weird someone put a trump meme caption on a biden picture.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Weird someone put a trump meme caption on a biden picture.

The right can't meme .....:ph34r:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The right can't meme .....:ph34r:

Sometimes they nail it...

FB_IMG_1608096278785.thumb.jpg.6379c4b59c2846dbbf07a6ab0daa5dca.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CNN Claims Daylight Saving Time Is ‘Racist’ Because White People Sleep Better at Night

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

CNN Claims Daylight Saving Time Is ‘Racist’ Because White People Sleep Better at Night

I dont watch news but weird im white and after almost 40 years in the music club biz i sleep better in the day time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Republicans don't need to meme each other, because they all already are laughing at the Democrats. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, acidhead said:

Biden's serious 

Hahaha 

 

I'm only surprised he didn't say block-chain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.