Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Self Esteem and Religion

Sherapy

On 10/24/2021 at 1:18 AM, Sherapy said:

Grieving is a process and hers is complicated by unbearable loss in a short time. My heart goes out to her and that she is sharing is a good thing. I am glad she feels safe with us.

Very well said, and you are certainly right I also believe your right in your comments above!

Your a wonderful human being, I have never forgotten what you have done for me when I was down. You may not remember but I never forget positive things people have done for me!

Peace!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

:lol:

Most of the time I find you annoying. Just being honest. There is something about you that grinds my gears. So do me a favor and do not attribute any form of optimism or positive reinforcement that I might post to something you pretend you've done. Okay, are we clear? Good, back on ignore you go. 

We are certainly eye to eye on this, but this is where we are also different the comments I make are consistent. I don't switch the way I think or act from day to day, and I also hold no grudges. There are many ways I could respond to your comments, but let me be very clear. I do not immolate your behaviour in anyway, and I am pretending to do nothing. But since we are being honest I do pity you more than any other forum member, and it is obvious you need professional help, and your negative response to my comments above only proves that even more!:(

Edited by Manwon Lender

32 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

We are certainly eye to eye on this, but this is where we are also different the comments I make are consistent. I don't switch the way I think or act from day to day, and I also hold no grudges. There are many ways I could respond to your comments, but let me be very clear. I do not immolate your behaviour in anyway, and I am pretending to do nothing. But since we are being honest I do pity you more than any other forum member, and it is obvious you need professional help, and your negative response to my comments above only proves that even more!:(

You think that's negative. You haven't been here since I joined. You got the soft paws.:lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You think that's negative. You haven't been here since I joined. You got the soft paws.:lol:

No your right I have not, but I do remember when I joined in 2019. You were one of the top members on this forum, I think most members did not realize that your down attitude was actually a reality. But since I became a member your popularity has slowly fallen and continues to do so.  What ever issue you have also effected my younger brother, and like him you will try to make others feel down because you feel down. There is a lot of negativity on this forum that stems from many different issues. But, even in the middle of positive threads you will inject your negative comments to try and bring others down to your level. 

My comments in my last post to you were sincere and honest I hold no grudges against anyone here and I can honestly say I don't hate or even dislike you. I may get angry in a conversation, but later that day or the next it's all water under the bridge fir me. When I lose my cool and respond negatively to someone, I regret it because I don't like that part of myself I have a mean and angry nature that I am trying to change. That's the best I can do, but soft isn't something I am not or have ever been and while I may appear to be soft there were people around this world who found out how soft I really am but unfortunately they can no longer tell anyone about it and that's the one thing I hate most about myself. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

No your right I have not, but I do remember when I joined in 2019. You were one of the top members on this forum, I think most members did not realize that your down attitude was actually a reality. But since I became a member your popularity has slowly fallen and continues to do so.  What ever issue you have also effected my younger brother, and like him you will try to make others feel down because you feel down. There is a lot of negativity on this forum that stems from many different issues. But, even in the middle of positive threads you will inject your negative comments to try and bring others down to your level. 

My comments in my last post to you were sincere and honest I hold no grudges against anyone here and I can honestly say I don't hate or even dislike you. I may get angry in a conversation, but later that day or the next it's all water under the bridge fir me. When I lose my cool and respond negatively to someone, I regret it because I don't like that part of myself I have a mean and angry nature that I am trying to change. That's the best I can do, but soft isn't something I am not or have ever been and while I may appear to be soft there were people around this world who found out how soft I really am but unfortunately they can no longer tell anyone about it.:)

I like this post, but i hesitate to attribute negative intentions to Xeno's posts.

I've always just thought he was terribly depressed (and angry) with everything. (including himself and anyone who tries to help him ) 

That has to influence all a person's relationships and posts.

ie I never feel he is being deliberately hostile to me to make himself feel better;   just that he   hasn't worked out yet how to help himself.

It helps me appreciate just how lucky I am, and have been all my life.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

I like this post, but i hesitate to attribute negative intentions to Xeno's posts.

I've always just thought he was terribly depressed (and angry) with everything. (including himself and anyone who tries to help him ) 

ie I never feel he is being deliberately hostile to me to make himself feel better;   just that he   hasn't worked out yet how to help himself.

Now, we don't agree on much of anything, but I don't think you're wrong in what you're saying at all. Just my $0.02

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Thanks 1

tenor.png

I mean I've had threads dedicated to hating me. Nothing new to me. 

Good luck Sherapy. Knew I should've jumped ship.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

tenor.png

Nobody in this thread hates you. I certainly don't.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I mean that literally. A thread was created that got deleted, it was dedicated to basically complaining about me. 

Some think it's weird when I'm nice.

Others think somethings wrong when I'm not. 

It's like a person isn't supposed to change.  

Anyways, I'm done. Sorry for whatever I've done and I honestly hope the thread gets back on track.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

I like this post, but i hesitate to attribute negative intentions to Xeno's posts.

Mr. Walker you are certainly entitled to your opinion, and my friend I would say or do nothing to change that. But, I will cut this short because I do not want to be disrespectful to anyone, I can honestly say, however I get no emotional charge or feeling of worth by intentionally trying to harm or demean others mentally or verbally. I will say this inclosing, I say exactly what I mean and if I were face to face with anyone here my response would not change. I wish everyone would take a moment before they type and think would I make these same comments to another persons face, because I simply believe that is how people should conduct themselves online maybe I am just old fashion. 

Peace and thanks for your view!:tu:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Like I said in a previous post I certainly don't, and I also hold no grudges nor do I following people to other threads to create drama that is not my thing. I have not been disrespectful to anyone here, but I also realize this thread and every other thread isn't about me I am only one free electron moving through cyber space and offering my view. I fully realize that I am no more important the next free electron offering theirs.

Peace. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

FYI, Anger is a symptom of depression. Also, you don’t like people speculating about you so don’t do it with Xeno either. The situation was between Manwon and Xeno and they are finding their own way with each other., let’s leave them to that.

Let’s get back on topic. Thank you.

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, XenoFish said:

tenor.png

Xeno, I have no issue with you and want you to be a part of this thread if something piques your interest, if it doesn’t that is fine too. But your voice is welcomed here too. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Like I said in a previous post I certainly don't, and I also hold no grudges nor do I following people to other threads to create drama that is not my thing. I have not been disrespectful to anyone here, but I also realize this thread and every other thread isn't about me I am only one free electron moving through cyber space and offering my view. I fully realize that I am no more important the next free electron offering theirs.

Peace. 

This is a quality about you that I like, not holding grudges. Thank you for your grace and class on handling conflict. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2021 at 5:19 AM, godnodog said:

Well I've replied several times to some of your comments but you didn't replied back:innocent::innocent:

I don't remember you replying to my comments.  

• Haha 3

On 10/24/2021 at 5:26 AM, docyabut2 said:

I do have a hard time in what to believe. If reincarnation is true  there is no heaven and my loves ones that died on  one day and born again the same day ,life on earth is just a recycling."(   

We all have different perspcetives about what reincarnation means.   It seems that the reincarnation is not usually instant.   And not everyone reincarnates.  I think also, that heaven is subject to interpretation.  Some want the pearly gates and St. Peter's list to determine if you get to go sit and sing for the angels, others want some paradise where any whim they have is granted.   And some think there is no heaven, but rather a reuniting with the "all that is" that we stepped away from to have an experience as a human on planet earth.   What is your belief about heaven?

• Like 4

On 10/24/2021 at 5:19 AM, godnodog said:

Well I've replied several times to some of your comments but you didn't replied back:innocent::innocent:

What thread did you reply to some of my comments?  This looks like the first reply you have made in this thread so what are you referring to?  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sherapy said:

Xeno, I have no issue with you and want you to be a part of this thread if something piques your interest, if it doesn’t that is fine too. But your voice is welcomed here too. 

I appreciate the encouragement, but I'm tired. Had enough of people for awhile.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

What thread did you reply to some of my comments?  This looks like the first reply you have made in this thread so what are you referring to?  :rolleyes:

was kidding mate :P

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, godnodog said:

was kidding mate :P

Oh, ok.  :st

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Sherapy said:

This is a quality about you that I like, not holding grudges. Thank you for your grace and class on handling conflict. 

Thanks my friend sorry for the disruption in your thread sincerely!:tu:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks my friend sorry for the disruption in your thread sincerely!:tu:

No need to be sorry. :wub:

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

No need to be sorry. :wub:

Yes there is while my comments in your thread have been intended to add to it and be positive in nature, it seems that they were not viewed that way yesterday. By now I should know by experience who to post a comment to and who not to comment to. Even though I intended my comment to be positive and a compliment I suppose I did not communicate my intention properly so actually that entire disruption of your thread was my fault.

Thanks for your kind and understanding reply, but I must take responsibility for my actions. I will be more careful in future replays or comments. 

Peace my friend hope you and your family are safe, happy, and doing  well!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes there is while my comments in your thread have been intended to add to it and be positive in nature, it seems that they were not viewed that way yesterday. By now I should know by experience who to post a comment to and who not to comment to. Even though I intended my comment to be positive and a compliment I suppose I did not communicate my intention properly so actually that entire disruption of your thread was my fault.

Thanks for your kind and understanding reply, but I must take responsibility for my actions. I will be more careful in future replays or comments. 

Peace my friend hope you and your family are safe, happy, and doing  well!:tu:

I truly appreciate your honesty and your empathy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2