Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman falls in love with 'ghost of a Victorian soldier'

UM-Bot

It's unfortunate that spectrophilia has not been extensively studied as it would be interesting to have a more in-depth understanding of why some people create such fantastical relationships.

• Like 5

Well, people fall in love with inanimate objects, why not with spectral or mental abstractions?

Interesting story.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

It's unfortunate that spectrophilia has not been extensively studied as it would be interesting to have a more in-depth understanding of why some people create such fantastical relationships.

Well it still better than falling in love with a chandelier... you look less crazy at the restaurant.

• Haha 3

I listened a bit to a couple of her songs.  Not great.  She's kind of cute, but very creepy.  Do I hear publicity stunt?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

From Scary movie 2 :yes:

• Haha 1

Papameter Reading

50% Paranormal   25% Hoax     25% all Imagination

Factors: Hearts drawn in the shower steam would actually be some physical confirmation for her of something paranormal.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

50% Paranormal   25% Hoax     25% all Imagination

Factors: Hearts drawn in the shower steam would actually be some physical confirmation for her of something paranormal.

You could draw hearts on the mirror from steam in your bathroom too.

• Thanks 1

Let's get out and install the camera's so we can all see for ourselves the nudges of her arm that ruins her makeup and the love hearts drawn in the steam by the ghost when she takes a shower.

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

You could draw hearts on the mirror from steam in your bathroom too.

Thanks, of course I am aware of that possibility.

On 10/20/2021 at 9:31 AM, quiXilver said:

Well, people fall in love with inanimate objects, why not with spectral or mental abstractions?

Interesting story.

Oh for sure!  Like...this morning for instance...I watched the moon going down...If it were possible, I would have happily married that moon.  It was gorgeous and I fell totally in love with it as it softly descended behind the trees.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mesuma said:

Woman falls in love with the idea of falling in love with a victorian ghost.

A way to get an old syphilis strain in no time, lol !

When I was in high school, we had what they called Powder Puff football. really weren't playing foot ball, but we would have a football rally.The cheerleaders dressed as football players, and the players dressed in wigs and cheerleader outfits, complete with phony boobs. Everyone laughed and had fun, and no one was offended.I know the e60s and 70s weren't all peaches and cream, but in many ways ,i wish we could go back.Yes, we had racial and other problems, but you had shows like All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Good Times, Sanford and Son and other shows. We watched them all, and we weren't offended by the humor and enjoyed them.I hate this modern world that has been created.Yes, there are good people, but we are being driven apart by some hidden agenda and group, probably more powerful than our favorite boogie man, George Soros whose just the messenger don't think it can all be blamed on that other boogie man, the Freemasons.

18 hours ago, HollyDolly said:

When I was in high school, we had what they called Powder Puff football. really weren't playing foot ball, but we would have a football rally.The cheerleaders dressed as football players, and the players dressed in wigs and cheerleader outfits, complete with phony boobs. Everyone laughed and had fun, and no one was offended.I know the e60s and 70s weren't all peaches and cream, but in many ways ,i wish we could go back.Yes, we had racial and other problems, but you had shows like All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Good Times, Sanford and Son and other shows. We watched them all, and we weren't offended by the humor and enjoyed them.I hate this modern world that has been created.Yes, there are good people, but we are being driven apart by some hidden agenda and group, probably more powerful than our favorite boogie man, George Soros whose just the messenger don't think it can all be blamed on that other boogie man, the Freemasons.

I played powder puff too but what does any of this have to do with the lonely lady? Are you a bot?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I played powder puff too but what does any of this have to do with the lonely lady? Are you a bot?

Interesting isn't it...how some people attempt to segue politics into every thread? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/22/2021 at 9:14 AM, HollyDolly said:

....wut?