Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man splattered with human waste after plane drops sewage over his garden

Still Waters

A man and his garden were "splattered in a very unpleasant way" when human waste was dropped from a plane, a council meeting has heard.

Speaking to The Royal Borough Of Windsor & Maidenhead's aviation forum, councillor Karen Davies said she was "horrified" to hear of the incident.

She explained how his "whole garden, and garden umbrellas, and him" were all "covered".

The dumping happened "fairly centrally" to Windsor in mid-July.

Plane toilets store sewage in special tanks, but their contents are normally disposed of once the plane has landed.

"I know a number of incidents happen every year with frozen sewage from planes, but this wasn't frozen and his whole garden was splattered in a very unpleasant way," she said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-58968692

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

• The title was changed to Man splattered with human waste after plane drops sewage over his garden

I'll think about this next time I think I have bad luck lol

19 hours ago, aztek said:

maybe it was not from a plane at all......

6859700B-B1D0-4E63-8AC3-4FE1A905F452.jpeg.e945c7770f9a8253ff27898426d9ae9d.jpeg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

6859700B-B1D0-4E63-8AC3-4FE1A905F452.jpeg.e945c7770f9a8253ff27898426d9ae9d.jpeg

LOL, now why would aliens throw around human waste, or handled it at all?  i was thinking it could be septic tank clean out issues, few houses over, that send waste flying across several backyards, and i have seen it happen. it would look like sht fell from above, but in reality, it really came from next door. and for liability reasons, neighbors as well as waste removal company would keep it quiet

Edited by aztek

11 hours ago, aztek said:

LOL, now why would aliens throw around human waste, or handled it at all?  i was thinking it could be septic tank clean out issues, few houses over, that send waste flying across several backyards, and i have seen it happen. it would look like sht fell from above, but in reality, it really came from next door. and for liability reasons, neighbors as well as waste removal company would keep it quiet

They got too exuberant during the anal probing.