Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terrifying 'Bigfoot or werewolf' caught on camera

Eldorado

Social media users think they could have seen Bigfoot or a werewolf after a video of a mystery beast was hailed 'evidence'.

The eery clip shows a hulking figure running across a back garden and it has some believers sure of what they've seen.

Uploaded to TikTok by user Connor Flynn, his account has been inundated after the so-far unexplained black and white encounter.

He captioned it: "Werewolf or sasquatch?" and users quickly waded into the debate.

UK Mirror

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I think it is a chimpanzee, it moves like a chimpanzee.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think it is a chimpanzee, it moves like a chimpanzee.

It does look like a Monkey, but Chimpanzees are not indigenous to the Americans unless it escaped from a Zoo. However, it appears to be a Howler Monkey they are the largest Monkeys indigenous to South America. 

• Like 1

reminds me of a Gibbon. they're unfortunately often the victims of animal/human medical testing, so it's possible it's escaped from anywhere...and good! I hope it can survive 

they're often very damaged individuals :(

• Like 2

Another blurry video of a man in cheap monkey suit or a dog..  Even the spooky music can't change that.

• Thanks 1

It must be the Loup-Garou!  :w00t:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

r936yQt44HKFDMB2xdkRPP.jpg635895831718974808-AFP-548338813.jpg?wid

Wolverine maybe?  This looks like the video

Nasty little fellows, that does look like a possibility.

2 hours ago, tortugabob said:

Another blurry video of a man in cheap monkey suit or a dog..  Even the spooky music can't change that.

If it's a man he must be a midget but I agree it's another blurry video, why can't these monsters ever come out in the Sunshine!:D

Not impressed. There's got to be a known creature in South America that can look like that unimpressive thing.

Oh my God!  A South American monkey appears in a trail cam image in South America! Pinch me, I must be dreaming!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

It does look like a Monkey, but Chimpanzees are not indigenous to the Americans unless it escaped from a Zoo. However, it appears to be a Howler Monkey they are the largest Monkeys indigenous to South America. 

Perhaps South American chimpanzees have been alluding people all this time and have managed to not be part of the fossil record.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Myles said:

Perhaps South American chimpanzees have been alluding people all this time and have managed to not be part of the fossil record.

Like big foot, there have never been any Great Ape fossils found anywhere in the Americas. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

About the only thing clear in that vid were the pop up ads. 

• Like 1