Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman claims a ghost takes her dog's collar off

Eldorado

The footage, which appears to have been captured with a surveillance camera, shows her living room, with her two dogs, one of which is a Belgian Malinois, in their crates.

The video has been seen more than 8.5 million times, and can be viewed here, as people claimed they were creeped out by the footage.

https://www.newsweek.com/ghost-dog-collar-chilling-footage-haunted-1640734

https://www.tiktok.com/@shannyfantg/video/7019870782239083782? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

That was extremely disturbing and I'm absolutely furious that someone would traumatise their pet like that.

Clearly some people think that TikTok views are more important than the well being of an animal.

• Like 7

Idiotic. The collar snapped when the dog turned his head and it scared him. Might have been caught on the cage, he's right up to the side of it.  Blaming "ghosts" is beyond stupid.

If that actually scares people, people are way more stupid than I realized.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It is disturbing. It looked to me like someone yanked that dog up somehow and pup (thankfully) was wearing a breakaway collar. I only use breakaway collars on my cat in case he would get it caught on something, it will just snap open when he pulls and fall off so it won't choke him.

Why were those dogs barking like that?

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In timeline 0:26 to 0:40 , the dogs were very still. Almost as if the video was put on pause. Video trickery?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, moonman said:

Might have been caught on the cage, he's right up to the side of it.

That's exactly what happened.

Really what more proof could one want. It's as good as any ghost proof I've seen.

:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

By setting speed to 0.25, we can clearly see that the collar comes undone when he turns his head to his left and which frightens the dog which causes him to jump (Perhaps due to genetic fear he could have mistaken it for a snake). It could just be a badly closed collar that came undone when the dog moved his head. But what intrigues me the most is why having dogs to leave them in a tiny cage.

Edited by TheGoldenBoy
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

In timeline 0:26 to 0:40 , the dogs were very still. Almost as if the video was put on pause. Video trickery?

I noticed that too.

• Like 2

Because they aren't cats.Unless you train a dog to use a piddle pad to go to the bathroom , when you aren't home, they could go to the bathroom everywhere.They also, unless trained, can chew things up like cords,etc. I've gone to work, and when i come home, only cat poop is in the litter box, no scratched furniture,etc. Now cats if mad at you can pee or poop etc. or they are sick,or what ever.But the majority of the time they are fine and use the box because Mother Nature game then that instinct.

Where is the Ghost? Articles like this do not need to be published and try to mislead the public. Idiots like me waste time clicking on this useless garbage on Tic Tok or whatever it is called.

On 10/21/2021 at 3:14 AM, jethrofloyd said:

Why it always must be a 'ghosts' who are guilty for everything?

#GhostLivesMatter