Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Radio Secrets Of DNA


EnergyGem
 Share

Recommended Posts

A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA.

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZSie5VOe4&ab_channel=ZhengJianVideos

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
10 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA.

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZSie5VOe4&ab_channel=ZhengJianVideos

First let me say welcome to the forum, while I am not able to comment on the topic I would recommend that when you start a topic on the forum that is based upon a video it's best to post the Video not a link. If you don't know how to post a video let me know and I can explain it to you. Below I have posted your video for you, take care.

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

First let me say welcome to the forum, while I am not able to comment on the topic I would recommend that when you start a topic on the forum that is based upon a video it's best to post the Video not a link. If you don't know how to post a video let me know and I can explain it to you. Below I have posted your video for you, take care.

 

I'm a little rusty when it comes to embedding videos (please shoot me a mssg and let me know how it's done if you can). 

Thanks for the help. :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnergyGem said:

I'm a little rusty when it comes to embedding videos (please shoot me a mssg and let me know how it's done if you can). 

Thanks for the help. :) 

For YouTube videos you go to the top and click share and another link will pop up that says copy link which you should click. Then come back to your page on the forum and paste it, it will automatically post your video. 

Peace and again welcome to the forum.:tu:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I would recommend that when you start a topic on the forum that is based upon a video it's best to post the Video not a link. 

There is no requirement to do this, a link to the video is fine.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Saru said:

There is no requirement to do this, a link to the video is fine.

I was only trying to be helpful, I realize and I did not say it was required I only made a recommendation. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I started watching the video...but I didn't get very far.  As soon as the narrator said that 'one's thoughts affect dna' I hit the stop button.   I think the video begins with a false premise.  He says that very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high frequency energy and our human body has the ability to resonate with this energy.

In fact, no one 'knows' that to be true.  That falls into the area of belief.

But one thing we do know...thought process does not affect dna.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.