Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Candace Owens calls on the US military to invade Australia


Eldorado
 Share

Recommended Posts

So will the Robert Murdoch aussie media call on war on the US while the Robert Murdoch american media call wr on Australia? ahahahaha

Edited by godnodog
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whyever would 'murica invade the aussies?

They've already got bluejeans and great beer... what could we possibly offer them to improve their democracy?

 

sheesh!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Candace Owens has called on the US military to invade Australia, calling the latter a “tyrannical police state”.

Owens made the comments on her self-titled Daily Wire TV show.

The conservative TV pundit said that she has family in Australia and that “the mental state of everyone around her was in steep decline”.

Report at MSN

Someone needs to remind her that per capita there are fewer cases of Covid19 in Australia than the other 1st world countries.  Wait, is Australia 1st world or 2nd?

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

anything that comes from msn, aka Microsoft, discard like stinky garbage

You can also discard this story from Owens' purported Queensland inlaws the same.

I had four pints last night in historical Frog's Hollow while standing. There was dancing.

Same thing on Wednesday night when friends and I watched the first inning of the Au v In warm-up T20, while there was Karaoke and dancing.

It's true there was a requirement to wear a mask in your car, but that was revoked.  That was a State mandate. 

Owens needs to learn what Federal overeach means.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, aztek said:

anything that comes from msn, aka Microsoft, discard like stinky garbage

How about anything that comes from 'Resident Trolls'?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Candace Owens has called on the US military to invade Australia, calling the latter a “tyrannical police state”.

Owens made the comments on her self-titled Daily Wire TV show.

The conservative TV pundit said that she has family in Australia and that “the mental state of everyone around her was in steep decline”.

Report at MSN

Sounds like she is a crazy.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

The report is from the UK Independent via MSN.  Here's some others for you.

New Zealand Herald

News.com Australia

 

it is sad hilarious that you think the same article copy \pasted word for word in left media adds credibility??? nope, it only lowers it. and a video, what a crock of sht, lol,  a picture of her and god knows whose voice over it. yea that proves al lot, lol, it actually does, that is is made up story pulled from a liberal's butt. 

Cmon Son Ed Lover GIF - Cmon Son Ed Lover Wow GIFs

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Candace Owens has been one of many conservative US commentators who have been shocked by Australia's lockdown restrictions.

Despite our drastically lower Covid-19 case numbers and deaths compared to America, people in The Land of the Free have been rallying for Down Under to get out of lockdown.

Owens has joined that chorus and even compared Australia to the Taliban in Afghanistan.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/latest-candace-owens-wants-troops-to-invade-australia-to-spread-democracy-20211020

 

Notorious Hitler Defender Candace Owens Now Openly Promoting the US Invade Australia

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/watch-notorious-hitler-defender-candace-owens-now-openly-promoting-the-us-invade-australia/

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eldorado said:

Candace Owens has been one of many conservative US commentators who have been shocked by Australia's lockdown restrictions.

Despite our drastically lower Covid-19 case numbers and deaths compared to America, people in The Land of the Free have been rallying for Down Under to get out of lockdown.

Owens has joined that chorus and even compared Australia to the Taliban in Afghanistan.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/latest-candace-owens-wants-troops-to-invade-australia-to-spread-democracy-20211020

 

Notorious Hitler Defender Candace Owens Now Openly Promoting the US Invade Australia

https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/watch-notorious-hitler-defender-candace-owens-now-openly-promoting-the-us-invade-australia/

it's ok you do not have to, i will not take any of those liberal crap seriously, especially when you post identical articles from different sources. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, aztek said:

it is sad hilarious that you think the same article copy \pasted word for word in left media adds credibility??? nope, it only lowers it. and a video, what a crock of sht, lol,  a picture of her and god knows whose voice over it. yea that proves al lot, lol, it actually does, that is is made up story pulled from a liberal's butt.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, aztek said:

it is sad hilarious that you think the same article copy \pasted word for word in left media adds credibility??? nope, it only lowers it. and a video, what a crock of sht, lol,  a picture of her and god knows whose voice over it. yea that proves al lot, lol, it actually does, that is is made up story pulled from a liberal's butt. 

Cmon Son Ed Lover GIF - Cmon Son Ed Lover Wow GIFs

 

He gave you a link from Newscorp!  Are you asserting Murdoch is Left Media?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

can anyone actually post a video of her saying it and the context it was said, if it was said at all, i want to hear her say it in a conversation that took place, 

Edited by aztek
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

He gave you a link from Newscorp!  Are you asserting Murdoch is Left Media?

i do not care about his links anymore, those are 2 identical copy paste articles

Edited by aztek
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, aztek said:

i do not care about his links anymore

Nor placing your foot in your mouth.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought she was a comedian lol. Everything she says makes me laugh but you never take it to seriously lol
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, aztek said:

can anyone actually post a video of her saying it and the context it was said, if it was said at all, i want to hear her say it in a conversation that took place, 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, quiXilver said:

Whyever would 'murica invade the aussies?

They've already got bluejeans and great beer... what could we possibly offer them to improve their democracy?

 

sheesh!

Guns :gun:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, quiXilver said:

Whyever would 'murica invade the aussies?

They've already got bluejeans and great beer... what could we possibly offer them to improve their democracy?

 

sheesh!

You forgot double pluggers mate.  We've got double pluggers.

PICT0219.JPG

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

You forgot double pluggers mate.  We've got double pluggers.

PICT0219.JPG

:gun: that's it... I'm calling on Aussieland to invade 'Murica!

Save us!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

 

do you actually not see this is a sarcasm, and not an actual proposition to invade??? clearly you do not,  do you actually read your links before you post?? it sure seems like you do not, cuz they more often than not work against you, like in this thread.

In any case the story has been fact checked and no actual facts are found, the story is FALSE

 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.