Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shape Shifting 2010 UAP and 1901 UFO

johncbdg

Shape Shifting 2010 UAP and 1901 UFO

Shape Shifting 2010 UAP and 1901 UFO, A Mysterious shape-shifting UAP and a very old picture of a UFO from 1901...... 2010 UAP PICTURES FROM ICELAND VOLCANO VIDEO,THE SECOND PICTURE IS 120 YEARS OLD IT WAS TAKEN IN MIDLOTHIAN SCOTLAND...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

That old Midlohtian picture looks more like a bug on the camera lens.

It has been looked at and has been confirmed as a genuine picture no bug dirt any thing on the lens or anything on the picture the ufobject it is part of the picture as it was taken in 120 years ago 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

That old Midlohtian picture looks more like a bug on the camera lens.

I was going to say a bug in water.  And I didn't see any shape shifting.

48 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I was going to say a bug in water.  And I didn't see any shape shifting.

A bug in the water nope,that is just a cut out from the picture what is going on below in the street is very 1901 the 2010 object changes shape back in 2010 i had a average speed of 25 mg per second some times i could get up to 65 mg  so as you see that object moves across my screen it was the best view of a hand full of objects moving through the gases from the volcano and i think it looks very much like a UAP  on those videos. here is the video 

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, godnodog said:

Video is not available (at least for me)

I watched it as far as shape shifting goes, I don't see it, but hey I am blind anyway!:wacko::D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, johncbdg said:

A bug in the water nope,that is just a cut out from the picture what is going on below in the street is very 1901 the 2010 object changes shape back in 2010 i had a average speed of 25 mg per second some times i could get up to 65 mg  so as you see that object moves across my screen it was the best view of a hand full of objects moving through the gases from the volcano and i think it looks very much like a UAP  on those videos. here is the video 

I can see it this time, and I don't know what it actually is but any pilot that would be flying through a gas and ash cloud is nuts. Because whether it was a Jet Engine or in the case of a Helicopter Turbo Shaft Engines do not run well in a Volcanic Ash Clouds, in fact Engines tend to burn out under those conditions and aircraft crash. 

That an interesting video, and like I said that is one crazy Pilot!:w00t:

Thats a fact Jack!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I can see it this time, and I don't know what it actually is but any pilot that would be flying through a gas and ash cloud is nuts. Because whether it was a Jet Engine or in the case of a Helicopter Turbo Shaft Engines do not run well in a Volcanic Ash Clouds, in fact Engines tend to burn out under those conditions and aircraft crash. 

That an interesting video, and like I said that is one crazy Pilot!:w00t:

Thats a fact Jack!:tu:

Your right crazy thing about all this was the person who set up the Cam did not set up Cam to record plenty people watched as the volcano blew its lid off big time and others got other objects flying around and plenty people seen what i posted on video but he said there was no airplanes or helicopters even flying near the area every person near there left as volcano started big time eruptions what they are not birds bugs or any living organic known on earth,as you said no Engines we know could fly in the gases from Volcanic ash cloud,what i am saying is they UAP objects at Volcano 2010 look like the declassified UAP videos taken by U.S. Navy pilots....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

Your right crazy thing about all this was the person who set up the Cam did not set up Cam to record plenty people watched as the volcano blew its lid off big time and others got other objects flying around and plenty people seen what i posted on video but he said there was no airplanes or helicopters even flying near the area every person near there left as volcano started big time eruptions what they are not birds bugs or any living organic known on earth,as you said no Engines we know could fly in the gases from Volcanic ash cloud,what i am saying is they UAP objects at Volcano 2010 look like the declassified UAP videos taken by U.S. Navy pilots....

I don't know what those objects are, and I am not saying they are UAPs,  however, I do understand the mechanical principles of the operation of Jet or Turbo Shaft Engines. When those Engines encounter Volcanic Ash as it is compressed from the intake and pushed into the Combustion Chamber the Ash which is a form of Silica or glass will melt. As it is pushed from the Combustion Chamber onto the Rotor Blades it will cool and harden. This will cause the Engine to stall, planes flying at 30,000 plus feet through Volcanic Ash Clouds have lost their Engines, and that's why during Volcanic eruptions planes stay out of the area. 

To my knowledge there is no device that can be used to prevent Volcanic Ash from entering an Engine. Because any filter used at the front of an Engine would clog up and stop the airflow and also causing an Engine failure. 

Like I previously said I have no idea what those objects are!:tu:

22 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't know what those objects are, and I am not saying they are UAPs,  however, I do understand the mechanical principles of the operation of Jet or Turbo Shaft Engines. When those Engines encounter Volcanic Ash as it is compressed from the intake and pushed into the Combustion Chamber the Ash which is a form of Silica or glass will melt. As it is pushed from the Combustion Chamber onto the Rotor Blades it will cool and harden. This will cause the Engine to stall, planes flying at 30,000 plus feet through Volcanic Ash Clouds have lost their Engines, and that's why during Volcanic eruptions planes stay out of the area. 

To my knowledge there is no device that can be used to prevent Volcanic Ash from entering an Engine. Because any filter used at the front of an Engine would clog up and stop the airflow and also causing an Engine failure. 

Like I previously said I have no idea what those objects are!:tu:

And i thank you for that,,  a true Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) filmed in 2010

Edited by johncbdg

Keflavik and Reykjavik airports are just a few kilometres from the volcano, which incidentally is quite small and not a prodigious producer of ash. They've been operational pretty much throughout the eruption, and news and other helicopters have also been flying around, keeping a safe distance. I don't think the video shows anything flying through the ash/gas cloud - they're well beyoind it, probably quite a long way away.

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2021 at 11:59 AM, Manwon Lender said:

I don't know what those objects are, and I am not saying they are UAPs,

if you believe the object is really there & you don't know what it is, then your opinion should be: 'it is a UAP'- you mean you're not saying it's aliens, don't ya:wacko:

6 hours ago, Dejarma said:

if you believe the object is really there & you don't know what it is, then your opinion should be: 'it is a UAP'- you mean you're not saying it's aliens, don't ya:wacko:

For a change why don't you tell me what you think about those objects are? 

If we are completely alone on this incredibly vast Universe, how sad a position.

• Like 1

Must be some type of narcissistic crap.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pallidin said:

If we are completely alone on this incredibly vast Universe, how sad a position.

Yep! Appreciating the scale of the universe should logically result in the conclusion of it being near impossible that we are the only planet with life.

It is possible that we are it/somehow the first planet to develop life, but would be quite a waste of space and yes very sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/22/2021 at 11:17 PM, johncbdg said:

It has been looked at and has been confirmed as a genuine picture no bug dirt any thing on the lens or anything on the picture the ufobject it is part of the picture as it was taken in 120 years ago 

Allow me to call bull**** on the claim it shows anything of significance.

John, you will now cite a reference to where it was confirmed as you say.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2021 at 3:06 PM, Bathtub said:

Keflavik and Reykjavik airports are just a few kilometres from the volcano, which incidentally is quite small and not a prodigious producer of ash. They've been operational pretty much throughout the eruption, and news and other helicopters have also been flying around, keeping a safe distance. I don't think the video shows anything flying through the ash/gas cloud - they're well beyoind it, probably quite a long way away.

Absolutely correct.  If anyone claims the 'anomaly' is flying through thick ash or dust, please show your work.  To make that claim you would either have to:

- be able to see significant intermittent dimming of the objects as the ash/gas obscured it 

- determine the relative distances of the anomaly and the clouds

There are ways that you could conceivably do either of those things (happy to elaborate, but if I do, then that will give away that you don't know how...

I see no sign anyone has actually done either of those things.  Handwaving counts for nothing.

And as for most (not all) aircraft engines not being able to survive volcanic dust - that is true if there is sufficient ash in the region they are flying through and they are exposed to it for sufficient time... pilots aren't stupid, and obviously that cannot be demonstrated from the woeful footage above where we can't tell what the thing is anyway.

Also, even your average drone's electric motors and props would last a hell of a lot longer than any engine that is ingesting the ash, like a jet or turboprop.. and anyone using a drone in a highly volcanic zone would have the brains to buy one that was tougher than normal.  Just recently we have had drone footage taken within a volcano, and the drone lasted a lot longer than they thought and they were able to retrieve the footage..  This isn't that footage, but is way more suitably dramatic:

• Like 1