Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigation Sighting

curtis schweiger jr

I have some Paranormal news my son and I were on a night Investigation the other night we had the EMF meter go through the roof the voice recorder got talking and screaming coming through the recorder, and as we moved through the graveyard we heard something behind us when we would walk it would walk as we got down by the old church from the 1800's a white mist floated by the corner of the churchyard and floated over and into a cornfield behind the church we checked our video something was there but it was not what we saw in the graveyard I plan on a Investigation Halloween night I will keep everyone informed, peace,love,curt

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

I have some Paranormal news my son and I were on a night Investigation the other night we had the EMF meter go through the roof the voice recorder got talking and screaming coming through the recorder, and as we moved through the graveyard we heard something behind us when we would walk it would walk as we got down by the old church from the 1800's a white mist floated by the corner of the churchyard and floated over and into a cornfield behind the church we checked our video something was there but it was not what we saw in the graveyard I plan on a Investigation Halloween night I will keep everyone informed, peace,love,curt

Welcome to the forum.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

That's sound real spooky Curt, anyway that sounds like fun!:)

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2021 at 9:01 AM, curtis schweiger jr said:

Curtis, I'm just curious if you would like to develop your investigative methodology to a higher level?  There are a number of things that I would suggest you could do to ensure that your evidence collection is valid and verifiable.

If you don't wish to, that's ok and I shall butt out.  I'll happily concede that some of the procedures would involve more of your time, eg revisiting the location in daylight and duplicating your measurements.. 

But it would certainly raise your claims way up above most of the similar paranormal investigations...

• Like 1

Curious to hear these "talking and screaming" recordings. EMF readings, sounds and mists, not so interesting. Too many alternate explanations for all that.

Let's hear the recordings though, go ahead and post them.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2