Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman dresses as a ghost to prank neighbours but gets shot dead

Eldorado

A woman in Naucalpan de Juarez, Mexico was simply trying to play a prank on residents in her neighborhood. Now, she’s reportedly dead.

Locals said they saw the ghostly woman prowling the area on October 15 while shouting “ay mis hijos” meaning “oh my children”.

One resident filmed the woman’s antics just moments before she was reportedly shot dead with several bullets by a scared neighbor.

According to local reports, the spooked shooter fled after opening fire at the woman, according to the New York Post.

https://brobible.com/culture/article/woman-ghost-costume-shot-dead-scare-neighbors/

• Sad 6

I get why some folks think 'ghosts are real' but 'bullets can harm them'?.... ??~!~!  Really?~!

• Like 2

if you thought you saw a ghost, why the hell would you try to shoot it? 

nvm...people are idiots. that's why 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 2

Two lifetime sentences. The other one for being too stupid to remain in public.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, quiXilver said:

I get why some folks think 'ghosts are real' but 'bullets can harm them'?.... ??~!~!  Really?~!

Sitting here relaxed, reading the article, we all think the shooter was being stupid.

But the guy probably panicked, was scared shtless, and acted in a reflex. Had he not shot her, he'd probably would have hit her with anything he was carrying at the time.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Sitting here relaxed, reading the article, we all think the shooter was being stupid.

But the guy probably panicked, was scared shtless, and acted in a reflex. Had he not shot her, he'd probably would have hit her with anything he was carrying at the time.

I actually think he though it was a Zombie Apocalypse!:lol: In fricken Mexico they dress up with faces painted like skulls it's a Mexican Traditional Holiday called day of Dead, so the guy must have thought  she was a Zombie!:D

E78CB895-71D5-4C91-82EF-842740EADF19-18946-00000F050D344BA2.jpg

C5FBA146-989B-49DF-B92C-172382ED040C-18946-00000F034B586C83.png

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1