Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A face (?) caught on the road

TheGoldenBoy

Hello, here I am again to ask for your help. So this video is complicated. It cannot be found on the web. This video only appears in a video by GrandJD (https://www.youtube.com/user/legrandjd) (a French-speaking YouTuber who is very interested in the paranormal and who is most respected by his honesty, most of these investigations do not yield any results, in short). LeGrandJD has a video series (Called : Experience paranormal de mes abonnés) where they offer these subscribers to send him some weird photos or videos that they took. So the video I'm going to show you is a cut that I made from the original video (Expérience paranormal de mes abonnés #12) so I can show you the interesting part. This video I posted is not listed and is only available from this post. Here is what the subscriber said about this video in the email that GrandJD received: "I really hesitated to send you this video because I really didn't want to check what it was, my stepfather was filming a night drive because he was in custody of a property, if you look at the bottom right you can see something intriguing "

Personally I see this face but I have the impression that there is also like blood on the road if you look closely (there is also the quality of the video which can be confusing). I thought it was good to share this video with you that you probably would never have seen. Maybe some sort of pareidolia, but the 'blood' on the road in the same spot reminds me of someone who might need help. I don't know what to think about the veracity of this video since the person has never posted it anywhere else and is not trying to make the "buzz". 

I am very curious to have your opinions.

(Maybe I posted in the wrong section, sorry to the moderator)

Edited by TheGoldenBoy

1 hour ago, TheGoldenBoy said:

This video I posted is not listed and is only available from this post.

It's CGI.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

It's a pixie! Nah, seriously speaking, it\s just a pareidolia.

5 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

It's CGI.

1CDF3E0C-84B7-49D7-A411-20A28D2634D5-19658-00000FD91F0F246C.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheGoldenBoy said:

Hello, here I am again to ask for your help. So this video is complicated. It cannot be found on the web. This video only appears in a video by GrandJD (https://www.youtube.com/user/legrandjd) (a French-speaking YouTuber who is very interested in the paranormal and who is most respected by his honesty, most of these investigations do not yield any results, in short). LeGrandJD has a video series (Called : Experience paranormal de mes abonnés) where they offer these subscribers to send him some weird photos or videos that they took. So the video I'm going to show you is a cut that I made from the original video (Expérience paranormal de mes abonnés #12) so I can show you the interesting part. This video I posted is not listed and is only available from this post. Here is what the subscriber said about this video in the email that GrandJD received: "I really hesitated to send you this video because I really didn't want to check what it was, my stepfather was filming a night drive because he was in custody of a property, if you look at the bottom right you can see something intriguing "

Personally I see this face but I have the impression that there is also like blood on the road if you look closely (there is also the quality of the video which can be confusing). I thought it was good to share this video with you that you probably would never have seen. Maybe some sort of pareidolia, but the 'blood' on the road in the same spot reminds me of someone who might need help. I don't know what to think about the veracity of this video since the person has never posted it anywhere else and is not trying to make the "buzz". 

I am very curious to have your opinions.

(Maybe I posted in the wrong section, sorry to the moderator)

Come on my friend go ahead and pull it!:yes:

57 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

It's CGI.

Hello, can you explain to me how did you know this is CGI? I want to know how to determine this.

52 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Come on my friend go ahead and pull it!:yes:

Sorry for my misunderstanding but I did not understand what you mean to me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheGoldenBoy said:

Hello, can you explain to me how did you know this is CGI? I want to know how to determine this.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Geez, not much to see. Maybe there's a context story that would make this more interesting. 

• Like 1

Could be a tree stump or even some animal.They are driving on a deserted mainly over grown road, so it certainly could be some sort of animal

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheGoldenBoy said:

Sorry for my misunderstanding but I did not understand what you mean to me.

I watched the video and honestly there is nothing there. My comments above are actually very simple when I said go ahead and pull it I was talking about my leg, sorry for the humor. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

It's Donald Trump talking about spending time with a sexbot!

0FE76BC5-C33B-4FB1-A13C-0A0396CC79E4-19658-00000FF17DCCC520.jpg

On 10/25/2021 at 4:37 PM, HandsomeGorilla said:

CANNOT BE FOUND ON THE WEB 

*posts YouTube video*

It is quite possible that you did not read anything in my post or that I misspoke. The original video cannot be found on the web, the video I posted is a cutout that I made myself and which is not listed in youtube, i.e. you need the link for to access. The cutout comes from a series of videos from a YouTuber I quoted, whose video was personally sent to him by a subscriber (so even if he featured it in his video, it's not the original , When I say 'original', I'm talking about the video alone without editing or anything else, that's why I had to cut it from the video of the youtubeur in question. Despite my extensive research I couldn't find the 'original' video anywhere else on the web.), so to avoid bothering to put you the video of the French-speaking youtubeur in question, I preferred to cut you out the part that I wanted to show you. So yes, no matter how much you look for the original video of what I posted, you won't find it , it was complicated for me to show you the entire video because he speaks French). What I wanted to know was the opinion of the forum on this small video in particular. Frankly I cannot be more specific.

What it is is...   just plain    s  t  u  p  i  d   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1