Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Melbourne anti-vaxxer is selling a $1,500 fake arm to avoid getting Covid-19 jab


Still Waters
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

A Melbourne anti-vaxxer has been caught trying to sell a prosthetic arm online for people wanting to get around the state's Covid-19 vaccine mandate.

Since October 15, all people on the Authorised Workers List are required to have had at least one dose of one of the coronavirus jabs. Failing to do this will mean your employer will have to let you go.

Melbourne also came out lockdown last week (October 22) and people who are unvaccinated are unable to enjoy the same newfound freedoms, like going to a restaurant, that their vaccinated counterparts can.

However, one individual believes their fake arm side hustle will ensure people who are unvaccinated can get proof of having a vaccine without actually the jab.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/latest-melbourne-anti-vaxxer-is-selling-a-1500-fake-arm-online-20211024

  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm not sure who is dumber here, an idiot who thought he could sell a fake arm for that purpose, or another idiot who actually thinks it is a serious issue.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idiotic all around, but I can't fault the guy for taking money from antivax morons. If they are dumb enough to pay $1500 and think it would actually work, they deserve to lose the money.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i still do not get the hate towards those who would not do a shot, even vaccinated people still can get infected and transmit the virus, vaccines have 0 effect on others, on transmission\infection rates,  so why do some people care about what does not affect them 1 bit, and hate others with passion for things that is none of their business?   

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, aztek said:

on transmission\infection rates,

You're severely uneducated if you think vaccines have 0 effect on transmission/infection rates. That is such a dumb statement to make on your part that I'm not even sure if you're serious.

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vaccination isn't just fighting coronavirus.

It's weeding out and exposing the dumbest elements of society at the same time. Great that there's a vaccine for coronavirus, now we need one for stupidity. 

This can't be serious. Would anyone be stupid enough to think a fake arm would actually work? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Would anyone be stupid enough to think a fake arm would actually work? 

I mean, would anybody be stupid enough to think 5G towers were causing COVID? Yes, in fact... it happened a lot in Quebec.

The ****ing morons. I'm embarrassed that I live in Canada with these goons.

There are people who would actually pay money for a fake arm to avoid vaccination. Stupid people with a lot of money.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I mean, would anybody be stupid enough to think 5G towers were causing COVID? Yes, in fact... it happened a lot in Quebec.

The ****ing morons. I'm embarrassed that I live in Canada with these goons.

There are people who would actually pay money for a fake arm to avoid vaccination. Stupid people with a lot of money.

Maybe we should go halves in a business venture. We could do quite well right here alone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know someone that's been vaccinated Twice and needs minor surgery. But she has to be tested for covid.

And if she comes up positive, she has to isolate for 3 days until cleared for surgery. So that sounds like

you can be a carrier of covid even if fully vaccinated.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I know someone that's been vaccinated Twice and needs minor surgery. But she has to be tested for covid.

And if she comes up positive, she has to isolate for 3 days until cleared for surgery. So that sounds like

you can be a carrier of covid even if fully vaccinated.

You can still transmit the virus if the effectiveness of the vaccine has waned (which it does after about six months). You can still become infected with the virus, too.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I know someone that's been vaccinated Twice and needs minor surgery. But she has to be tested for covid.

And if she comes up positive, she has to isolate for 3 days until cleared for surgery. So that sounds like

you can be a carrier of covid even if fully vaccinated.

Breakthrough cases. Carrier threats.

Dude. You're not just learning about this now I hope? It's been common knowledge for quite a while. 

No vaccine is 100% effective. Surely you know this? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@psyche101 it seems that a lot of people don’t know or care about or take the time to learn how the common flu etc. operates.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, aztek said:

i still do not get the hate towards those who would not do a shot, even vaccinated people still can get infected and transmit the virus, vaccines have 0 effect on others, on transmission\infection rates,  so why do some people care about what does not affect them 1 bit, and hate others with passion for things that is none of their business?   

Dunno, probably has something to do with most of that being completely wrong though.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Hawken said:

I know someone that's been vaccinated Twice and needs minor surgery. But she has to be tested for covid.

And if she comes up positive, she has to isolate for 3 days until cleared for surgery. So that sounds like

you can be a carrier of covid even if fully vaccinated.

It's a vaccine, not a magic wand.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Setton said:

It's a vaccine, not a magic wand.

Its better than a vaccine though.  Its a way to discover who can be discriminated against legally by asking their vaccine status and judging their answer

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hugh Mungus said:

 discriminated 

I don't think you know what that word means.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Setton said:

I don't think you know what that word means.

Justify your position you bigot. Discrimination is not a difficult word to understand

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Breakthrough cases. Carrier threats.

Dude. You're not just learning about this now I hope? It's been common knowledge for quite a while. 

No vaccine is 100% effective. Surely you know this? 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/10/19/former-cdc-director-gives-alarming-statistic-on-fully-vaccinated-covid-deaths-n2597628
 

Quote

 

Director Robert Redfield said that more than 40 percent of people who have recently died from Wuhan coronavirus in Maryland were fully vaccinated. 

"A lot of times people may feel it's a rare event that fully vaccinated people die. I happen to be the senior advisor to Governor Hogan in the state of Maryland. In the last 6-8 weeks, more than 40 percent of people who died in Maryland were fully vaccinated," Redfield said, responding to the death of former Secretary of State Colin Powell. 

 

I'd say that the vaccine isn't effective at all and furthermore, with that kind of death rate percentage, calling it a vaccine is stretching the limits regardless of underlying factors.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Justify your position you bigot. Discrimination is not a difficult word to understand

And yet here you are, misunderstanding it.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/10/19/former-cdc-director-gives-alarming-statistic-on-fully-vaccinated-covid-deaths-n2597628
 

I'd say that the vaccine isn't effective at all and furthermore, with that kind of death rate percentage, calling it a vaccine is stretching the limits regardless of underlying factors.

i'd say the "vaccine" which you are right is not a conventional vaccine at all, has 0% efficiency to combat infections and spread, it was never meant for that, it only, allegedly helps an individual who took it, to fight complications, and only that  individual. so when they say vaccinated may not wear masks, it is not only counter productive, but pretty dangerous, it almost looks as if they want to spread the disease 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/10/19/former-cdc-director-gives-alarming-statistic-on-fully-vaccinated-covid-deaths-n2597628
 

I'd say that the vaccine isn't effective at all and furthermore, with that kind of death rate percentage, calling it a vaccine is stretching the limits regardless of underlying factors.

You're entirely wrong though.

You're just regurgitating alarmist exaggerations.

Context is everything.

The Maryland Department of Health released statistics that while the total number of deaths in Maryland among vaccinated people since the vaccines came out is .0065%, between Sept. 1 and Oct. 15, they accounted for 30% of COVID-19 deaths

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/10/19/former-cdc-director-gives-alarming-statistic-on-fully-vaccinated-covid-deaths-n2597628

I don't know why some people spend so much time trolling kook sites rather than just educating oneself.

It's like you dumb down to pick a fight. What is it with you lot? 

You guys just love a chicken little that's full of crap don't you? What's with that weird fascination? I'm genuinely curious. 

Edited by psyche101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

You're entirely wrong though.

You're just regurgitating alarmist exaggerations.

Context is everything.

The Maryland Department of Health released statistics that while the total number of deaths in Maryland among vaccinated people since the vaccines came out is .0065%, between Sept. 1 and Oct. 15, they accounted for 30% of COVID-19 deaths

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/10/19/former-cdc-director-gives-alarming-statistic-on-fully-vaccinated-covid-deaths-n2597628

I don't know why some people spend so much time trolling kook sites rather than just educating oneself.

It's like you dumb down to pick a fight. What is it with you lot? 

You guys just love a chicken little that's full of crap don't you? What's with that weird fascination? I'm genuinely curious. 

Just look up the death rates of other diseases. Cancer and CVD. Way more people die on a worldwide scale than Covid. And they're not even contagious.

People always associate Contagious with Fatal. Hell, the Common Cold is Contagious but not fatal. Yes Covid is Contagious but the death count don't

compare to Cancer and CVD. But the media reports Covid around the clock keeping it in the minds of people. If the media did that with the Common Cold.

They would have people believing it's deadly also.

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Just look up the death rates of other diseases. Cancer and CVD. Way more people die on a worldwide scale than Covid. And they're not even contagious.

People always associate Contagious with Fatal. Hell, the Common Cold is Contagious but not fatal. Yes Covid is Contagious but the death count don't

compare to Cancer and CVD. But the media reports Covid around the clock keeping it in the minds of people. If the media did that with the Common Cold.

They would have people believing it's deadly also.

That's got nothing to do with anything.

It's purely an America thing to dismiss death counts by finding higher ones under different circumstances. 

All you seem to be doing is looking for excuses to escape community responsibility. You don't give two hoots about others, I get it. 

The high transmission rate puts the 1.5 to 2% at extreme risk. You don't seem to be able to wrap your head around that most important factor. 

Try working with that instead of looking for excuses.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

You're just regurgitating alarmist exaggerations.

Context is everything.

Yeah just the former director of the CDC.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.