Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Melbourne anti-vaxxer is selling a $1,500 fake arm to avoid getting Covid-19 jab

Still Waters

Just now, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Yeah just the former director of the CDC.

Former being the key word. There's a reason for that. What's the current director say? Do you care? 

He is also an evangelical Christian who was investigated by the Defence Department for misrepresenting HIV studies. 

The figures are put into context above to illustrate how have a reaction is alarmist and dishonest. 

Pick better sources.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

You're entirely wrong though.

You're just regurgitating alarmist exaggerations.

Context is everything.

The Maryland Department of Health released statistics that while the total number of deaths in Maryland among vaccinated people since the vaccines came out is .0065%, between Sept. 1 and Oct. 15, they accounted for 30% of COVID-19 deaths

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/10/19/former-cdc-director-gives-alarming-statistic-on-fully-vaccinated-covid-deaths-n2597628

I don't know why some people spend so much time trolling kook sites rather than just educating oneself.

It's like you dumb down to pick a fight. What is it with you lot? 

You guys just love a chicken little that's full of crap don't you? What's with that weird fascination? I'm genuinely curious. 

Just wondering why the vaccine didn't work in those 30% of people who were vaccinated and died. Do you have an answer?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Just wondering why the vaccine didn't work in those 30% of people who were vaccinated and died. Do you have an answer?

The 0.0065% is inside the threshold for breakthrough cases. 

Edited by psyche101

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

The 0.0065% is inside the threshold for breakthrough cases. 

Isn't it weird that 0.0065% of people is equal to 30% of the deaths?

If we did the same for the unvaccinated in Maryland i bet the death rate would be incredible similar.

What you have done to obfuscate the real issue of 30% of the deaths being double vaxed is to take the total number of vaxed people and divide by the number of deaths to get a minuscule number. Many of these vaxed people will be under 40, so they wouldnt be at risk of hospitalization at all from covid (less that .5% of people in the lower age groups require hospitalization, and in healthy boys age 12-15 you are 6 times more likely to require hospital treatment from the vaccine rather than from covid) and yet they are included in the 99.9935% of "people protected by the vaccine". Seems rather dishonest of you.

So if you did the same with the unvaxed population and divided the total number of unvaxed people in the state/area by the unvaxed deaths you would come out with a number far less than 1/10th of 1%.

Edited by Hugh Mungus
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Isn't it weird that 0.0065% of people is equal to 30% of the deaths?

No. That's a dumb thing to say. A percentage is a percentage. It's not weird at all. It's math.

Really not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you. 

If we did the same for the unvaccinated in Maryland i bet the death rate would be incredible similar.

Go right ahead. Don't let me stop you. Watching you try to do math could amuse me for the rest of the day.

What you have done to obfuscate the real issue of 30% of the deaths being double vaxed is to take the total number of vaxed people and divide by the number of deaths to get a minuscule number.

No, I have linked to a rationalised source to clarify the alarmist figure, which better reflects the reality of the situation. It's the real number.

I know you just hate that, reality and all, so that's a bonus I guess. 

Many of these vaxed people will be under 40, so they wouldnt be at risk of hospitalization at all from covid (less that .5% of people in the lower age groups require hospitalization, and in healthy boys age 12-15 you are 6 times more likely to require hospital treatment from the vaccine rather than from covid) and yet they are included in the 99.9935% of "people protected by the vaccine". Seems rather dishonest of you.

Yet they had covid before they got there. 

Did you miss that bit in your self promotion of what an anti community self centered individual you are? 

So if you did the same with the unvaxed population and divided the total number of unvaxed people in the state/area by the unvaxed deaths you would come out with a number far less than 1/10th of 1%.

Would you? 

Or are you making crap up to maintain your anti vax stance? It's not like you don't do that a lot. You do. A lot of people say even much worse about you but I'm not sure I believe them. Not all of it anyway. 

Sounds like a cowards argument dealing in hypotheticals to avoid community responsibility. 

Go ahead. Illustrate that here. 

• Thanks 1

All you seem to be doing is looking for excuses to escape community responsibility. You don't give two hoots about others, I get it. 

Yeah I hear that a lot from the mainstream media. And you're Parroting what they say. A guilt tactic to view one's freedom as selfish.

"The media controls the minds of the masses"-Malcolm X

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yeah I hear that a lot from the mainstream media. And you're Parroting what they say. A guilt tactic to view one's freedom as selfish.

"The media controls the minds of the masses"-Malcolm X

BS you are hearing it there. You don't read mainstream. You said a couple weeks ago that they are saying covid is a modern day black plague, which I showed to be a big steaming pile of BS. 

What you consider your freedoms impact on mine. My view stands with the majority. So sucks to you 

I'm repeating Medical advice. Your the Facebook junkie in this thread. Obviously taken in by the anti vax crap there. I don't know if I should feel contempt or pity for you. 

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

BS you are hearing it there. You don't read mainstream. You said a couple weeks ago that they are saying covid is a modern day black plague, which I showed to be a big steaming pile of BS. 

What you consider your freedoms impact on mine. My view stands with the majority. So sucks to you 

I'm repeating Medical advice. Your the Facebook junkie in this thread. Obviously taken in by the anti vax crap there. I don't know if I should feel contempt or pity for you. 

So which science do you take advice from?

blankscience.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

So which science do you take advice from?

blankscience.jpg

Ohhhh Facebook anti science meme!!

I don't take sides regarding information. Perhaps you do. I'd consider that very silly. 

It is what it is. 

You might catch onto that if you could stop trying to make everything a political battle. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Ohhhh Facebook anti science meme!!

I don't take sides regarding information. Perhaps you do. I'd consider that very silly. 

It is what it is. 

You might catch onto that if you could stop trying to make everything a political battle. 

Ironic how you accuse me of getting my info from FB when Mark Zuckerberg is on a mission to censor conservative viewpoints.

And you know full well I've share links on here from websites like worldometers and webmd to make a point.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Ironic how you accuse me of getting my info from FB when Mark Zuckerberg is on a mission to censor conservative viewpoints.

Ironic? How? You keep producing Facebook information. You provide more of it than most posters 

Thanks for yet another example to prove that point. I wouldn't know, I don't Facebook. 

59 minutes ago, Hawken said:

And you know full well I've share links on here from websites like worldometers and webmd to make a point.

You have shared other links including world o meter.

As I pointed out at the time, and shall again now, you made no point. You provided information irrelevant to the discussion. So what. You do that all the time. 

If there's a point, the only one I can see is that you don't know what your talking about. Again.

Ironic? How? You keep producing Facebook information. You provide more of it than most posters 

Thanks for yet another example to prove that point. I wouldn't know, I don't Facebook. 

You have shared other links including world o meter.

As I pointed out at the time, and shall again now, you made no point. You provided information irrelevant to the discussion. So what. You do that all the time. 

If there's a point, the only one I can see is that you don't know what your talking about. Again.

I've shared a link from one of your liberal news media (CNBC) on Medical Errors being the 3rd largest killer in the US at 1 time.

You even found that a tough pill to swallow. If it doesn't fit your narratives, you'll reject it.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I've shared a link from one of your liberal news media (CNBC) on Medical Errors being the 3rd largest killer in the US at 1 time.

You even found that a tough pill to swallow. If it doesn't fit your narratives, you'll reject it.

That's about as relevant to covid as a frog is relevant to the operation of an airplane.

That has nothing to do with Covid. You don't seem to realise that you are rambling nonsense. 

In other breaking news WATER - PROVEN TO BE WET!!!!

Just now, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Why buy a fake arm for a disease that is 'armless?

Could come in handy.

• Haha 1