Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FedEx pilots filmed UFO that followed their plane

UM-Bot

The detailed description along with the video, coming from such sources is compelling.

• Like 3

Next headline... 

"FedEx pilot missing without a trace after UFO encounter... "

:lol:

~

• Haha 1

Wow, a dot on a completely black background with absolutely zero reference points, all filmed on shaky cam. As far as video goes, it's completely useless.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm more impressed by how many places i had to deselect "legitimate interest" in the cookie settings, longest list i have seen on any website.

35 minutes ago, moonman said:

Wow, a dot on a completely black background with absolutely zero reference points, all filmed on shaky cam. As far as video goes, it's completely useless.

Apparently "experts believe (it) is a UFO with a plasma forcefield to deflect radar"

- so that's what it must be: it said so on the internet.  After all, these anonymous experts have had over a year to study this dot.  They can probably see details you and I can't.

Other experts (who also wish to remain anonymous) probably also believe it is a Megradoob PlanetBlaster from Sirius, fifty miles across but hidden by folded fractal fluctuations in that plasma forcefield.  Other other experts might then add that the Megradoobs possibly visit us every few decades and perhaps infect the planet with horrible diseases like the Black Death and Covid.  Other other other experts are thought to be worried that releasing this film of the Megradoobs could provoke an interplanetary diplomatic row and Joe Biden might be forced to nuke Luxembourg as compensation for hurting their feelings.  Other other other other experts would possibly then speculate that destroying Luxembourg could reveal a cave system leading deep into the Earth where we may find a lost land of dinosaurs who might escape and terrorise the planet.

In short - listen to the experts!  They know stuff.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Wow... seen bigfoot footage better than that...

It’s night time, they’re travelling at up to 533mph and they’re filming an object with their phone that they estimate as being 1000-2000 ft away but others have suggested was actually 25 million miles away. Of course the footage isn’t great.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

the UFO with the plasma forcefield its not impossible that a secret test plane/drone. They have been talking about plasma fields around planes for decades. So its not outside the scope of our technology.

9 hours ago, Poncho_Peanatus said:

the UFO with the plasma forcefield its not impossible that a secret test plane/drone. They have been talking about plasma fields around planes for decades. So its not outside the scope of our technology.

Except whoever claimed that pulled the whole "plasma forcefield" bit right out of their ass. There is no evidence to make any such claim (of course). Wishful thinking and imagination don't count as evidence.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Ahhh another story of professional pilots who spend their lives above the clouds… but the real experts here will say they are lying or saw Venus.

lol

Edited by Nobu

They don't sound like professional pilots. There is no engine or in flight sound In the background. This is bs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

They don't sound like professional pilots. There is no engine or in flight sound In the background. This is bs.

Lol What does a professional pilot sound like? Look the incident has been logged with NARCAP which means the person reporting it has to provide enough evidence to confirm they’re a registered pilot. The footage looks like what you’d expect from a zoomed in recording at night of a distant object taken through an aeroplane plane window. It could be a ufo but it could be Venus as well for all I can tell.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, M 7 said:

Lol What does a professional pilot sound like? Look the incident has been logged with NARCAP which means the person reporting it has to provide enough evidence to confirm they’re a registered pilot. The footage looks like what you’d expect from a zoomed in recording at night of a distant object taken through an aeroplane plane window. It could be a ufo but it could be Venus as well for all I can tell.

At what point do you see the airplane window? The video has NOTHING for reference points in it.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moonman said:

At what point do you see the airplane window? The video has NOTHING for reference points in it.

Come on man, the video quality is terrible which to be fair you’d expect from a cellphone recording of a distant craft (or Venus) filmed at night from an airplane window. It’s not as if we’re looking at 'too good to be true' footage of a flying saucer that screams cgi. Add to that the fact that NARCAP reporting policy requires the submitter to provide sufficient evidence to identify them as  qualified pilot and I don’t really see any reason to doubt that particular aspect of the story.

I’m not saying it’s fake but as time goes on I’m more and more less likely to believe such videos. Even 10 years ago, videos were much harder to fake but really since the internet age, everything is kind of hard to prove.

This video is especially suspect being pitch black. 

Even amateurs can fake nowadays, it doesn’t take an expert like 10 years or pre-internet era.

On 10/28/2021 at 1:45 AM, David Thomson said:

We see these pulsating orbs in the Midwest quite a bit.

And with the glut of cameras of all kinds recording day and night.... could you point out the video or stills of just one?  Make it the best you can find.

3 hours ago, ZOXS said:

everything is kind of hard to prove.

I'd argue the reverse.  It's very hard to prove fakes, but wouldn't you agree that is as it should be..

Nowadays we have plenty of surveillance, so if there was an 'anomaly', it is much more likely to be well recorded.  And of course if it's a genuine event, it is likely to be properly and decently corroborated.

Even amateurs can fake nowadays, it doesn’t take an expert like 10 years or pre-internet era.

Yes, but they are generally quickly busted.  It's often more about the story that is told, rather than just the footage.

Added, I just took a look at that footage.  Dear God, can it get worse?  The 'pulsating' is the Autofocus of the camera throwing the light source out of focus.  Anyone who doesn't recognise that needs to pick a different hobby.  EG, NARCAP apparently.

Seriously, this stuff is an absolute joke, aimed at the most gullible.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/28/2021 at 12:45 AM, David Thomson said:

We see these pulsating orbs in the Midwest quite a bit.

In November of 1968 there was a Major Earthquake on the New Madrid Fault Zone that ended up being 8.4 on the Richter Scale. At that time I was living about 20 miles from St. Louis in St. Charles Missouri, and for a few weeks before and a weeks after the 1968 Earthquake there were some really really strange lights in the Sky, in the surrounding hills, and very near the ground, i will never forget it. At that time I had no idea what I was seeing, I would go out at night with my Telescope and star gaze, when I was kid it was favorite hobby, and to this day I can still look up and find the major constellations with little problem. But, the Earthquake I am talking about here is nothing compared to the Earthquake on the New Madrid Fault Zone that occurred from 1811-1812.

This Earthquake was most likely the largest earthquake that occurred in North America in recorded history. The dam Mississippi river actually ran backwards according to reports, and for more than month before and after that Earthquake occurred the same strange lights I saw also occurred however they were more intense. Here's a link where you can read about that Earthquake, the story is very hard to believe, the after effects can still be clearly seen today like where the river channel actually permeantly shifted from 1/4 to 1/2 mile in places.

1811–1812 New Madrid earthquakes - Wikipedia

The New Madrid fault has been known many times in the past to create after effects like strange lights in the night sky before and after Earthquakes occur. 

There is also some great information on the lights and other strange crap that occurred during the one of the worst Earthquakes that has happened in recorded North American History that also occurred on the New Madrid Fault line from 1811 - 1821. The dam was so bad that the Mississippi river actually ran backwards for a period of time, it also discusses the Strange Lights that occurred starting months before the Earthquake and continuing for months after it stopped.

The video talks about the Strange lights called Earthquake lights months before during and after New Madrid Earthquakes occur!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 11:01 PM, ChrLzs said:

Added, I just took a look at that footage.  Dear God, can it get worse?  The 'pulsating' is the Autofocus of the camera throwing the light source out of focus.  Anyone who doesn't recognise that needs to pick a different hobby.  EG, NARCAP apparently.

Remember back in the 90s when suddenly our skies were full of five-sided UFOs? There was video after video of identical five-sided spacecraft flying around. They would get bigger and smaller just like in this video. People explained over and over that it was just an out of focus dot in front of the five-bladed aperture in the video camera, but no one listened. So frustrating!

• Like 3

People explained over and over that it was just an out of focus dot in front of the five-bladed aperture in the video camera, but no one listened. So frustrating!

And then we had the recent example of similar stupid with the 'pyramid shape' ufo's, that are very easily shown again as out-of-focus bokeh shapes caused by the 3 blade aperture in the camera that was used.

It seems we don't get any smarter over the years...

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

It seems we don't get any smarter over the years...

That's one reason I don't hang out on boards like this like I did twenty years ago. Mysteries are fun to solve but when you present a reasonable, logical, and even reproducible explanation, it's sad how many people choose to believe the exciting paranormal explanation instead. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1