Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'An evil spirit wanted my son', believes UK celeb

Eldorado

Kerry Katona has claimed an evil spirit wanted to take her son.

The 41-year-old singer - who has Molly, 20, and Lilly, 18, with first husband Brian McFadden, Heidi, 14, and Max, 13, with second husband Mark Croft and seven-year-old DJ with late third husband George Kay - was forced to call in paranormal investigators due to unsettling antics in her house around six years ago, and she was horrified by what the ghost hunters found in her abode.

She told Britain's OK! magazine: "We had a paranormal activity team at our house. It was about six years ago. They told us there was a man in the house called John and he wanted us to leave – and that he wanted my son Max."

Bang Showbiz article at MSN

Edited by Eldorado
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I hope she didn't pay much for that paranormal team.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if paranormal investigation teams are getting more common for people to call on? There certainly seems to be a need out there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I wonder if paranormal investigation teams are getting more common for people to call on? There certainly seems to be a need out there.

There certainly are a lot of television shows using them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I hope she didn't pay much for that paranormal team.

Paranormal Team during an investigation

HEY DO YOU FEEL THAT, AH, SOMETHING TOUCHED ME!!!:w00t: 

Break to commercials, hey Cathy did something really touch you?

No, actually I was touching myself and it felt real goood!!:lol:

Peace my friend!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Your know there was one paranormal investigation TV show I enjoyed watching they were from the ( The Atlantic Paranormal Society or TAPS ). The thing I liked about that show was the fact that they would debunk at least 70% of the cases they were called in to investigate. When, they didn't debunk something it was interesting to watch, unlike these new Paranormal research shows. I wish that series was still making new episodes I really enjoyed that show, to me it was the best Paranormal Investigation show ever produced!

What do you guys think?

34 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

There certainly are a lot of television shows using them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Your know there was one paranormal investigation TV show I enjoyed watching they were from the ( The Atlantic Paranormal Society or TAPS ). The thing I liked about that show was the fact that they would debunk at least 70% of the cases they were called in to investigate. When, they didn't debunk something it was interesting to watch, unlike these new Paranormal research shows. I wish that series was still making new episodes I really enjoyed that show, to me it was the best Paranormal Investigation show ever produced!

What do you guys think?

I liked the TAPS show too.  At a convention my daughter and I went to the cast was there and offered to take us to a cemetery one night.   The problem was transportation.   We did not rent a car as it is so easy to ride the train from the airport to the hotel in Atlanta.   So, my daughter and I didn't go.   I am not sure why they were at a sci fi convention.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

I liked the TAPS show too.  At a convention my daughter and I went to the cast was there and offered to take us to a cemetery one night.   The problem was transportation.   We did not rent a car as it is so easy to ride the train from the airport to the hotel in Atlanta.   So, my daughter and I didn't go.   I am not sure why they were at a sci fi convention.

Wow that would have been cool to meet them, and to get invited to go out to do some research with them. The reason they were at a Scifi convention is because if I remember correctly that's the Channel that sponsored their show. But to get invited to investigation is really cool, you and your daughter must be some real hot tomatoes :yes: because all the girls on that show were pretty cute!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Wow that would have been cool to meet them, and to get invited to go out to do some research with them. The reason they were at a Scifi convention is because if I remember correctly that's the Channel that sponsored their show. But to get invited to investigation is really cool, you and your daughter must be some real hot tomatoes :yes: because all the girls on that show were pretty cute!

No, it was the group of us, not just my daughter and me, though  my daughter has always gotten a lot of attention from men (both daughters).

• Thanks 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

No, it was the group of us, not just my daughter and me, though  my daughter has always gotten a lot of attention from men (both daughters).

Hey if they are anything like you that goes without saying the Apple never falls far from the tree!:tu:

• Haha 1

Hey if they are anything like you that goes without saying the Apple never falls far from the tree!:tu:

Well, they are much younger and prettier, but they are as outspoken as I am.   :D  When I was young that usually put men off.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well, they are much younger and prettier, but they are as outspoken as I am.   :D  When I was young that usually put men off.

To me being out spoken is trait that I always respected, I am that way myself and so is my wife. I never cared much for a quite Susie home maker that only speaks when spoken too. My mother was never like that, I suspect that's why I prefer that trait in a women!

Peace. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

What do you guys think?

I think I recall my problem with that show was their overuse of the word 'debunk'. To show that there could have been a natural cause for something however remote is not 'debunking' a claim. All that would show is that they can't insist it was paranormal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

I think I recall my problem with that show was their overuse of the word 'debunk'. To show that there could have been a natural cause for something however remote is not 'debunking' a claim. All that would show is that they can't insist it was paranormal.

To each his own Papa, like I said in my opinion that was a great show and I miss it.

To each his own Papa, like I said in my opinion that was a great show and I miss it.

I didn't say the show wasn't good. I was pointing out an error in their use of the word 'debunk'. 

• Like 1

I liked Paranormal State for a couple of seasons.   The main guy seemed to want everyone to be ok and would try to talk them out of their fear, even when he couldn't explain what was happening to them, he was kind.  

I saw another show that had that old couple and a haunted piano.  That lady irritated me, can't remember their names, though they were famous.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I didn't say the show wasn't good. I was pointing out an error in their use of the word 'debunk'. 

That's cool my friend sorry if I misinterpreted your thoughts!:tu:

29 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I liked Paranormal State for a couple of seasons.   The main guy seemed to want everyone to be ok and would try to talk them out of their fear, even when he couldn't explain what was happening to them, he was kind.  

I saw another show that had that old couple and a haunted piano.  That lady irritated me, can't remember their names, though they were famous.

I hate those dam haunted Pianos, those things always key me up!:D

You know your statement earlier about being out spoken brought back some memories. I rarely ever worked at a company level during my Military Career, and when I did it was short term to fill in until the company got their new replacement, this was because of my special background which of course was based upon my MOS!

When new soliders were brought to my company I was the first person they were introduced to and then after I spoke with them I would take them to meet the Company Commander. I would also say things to try and gage a persons background and up bringing so that as a leader I could makes sure that they were treated well and they understood if they ever needed someone to talk to I would listen. 

I remember a specific situation where the company received a new supply clerk that was female. She was a sweet kid, but she was not at all out spoken. So I watched her closely for the first couple weeks, well needless to say Platoon Sgt, NCOs and some dam foolish LTs would run over her by pushing their rank when they wanted something from supply. So, I asked her to come to my office one afternoon for a talk. I explained to her that she should not ever take crap from anyone and if people made her uncomfortable to get tough and put them in their place because .I would Bach her up or to send them to me.

The very next day a Platoon Sgt walks into supply and starts being a dick and man she let him have it, I over heard the commotion and I went to the supply room to watch, she looked at me and I winked.:D It was the funniest thing I ever saw, and from that point farword the message was out and no one ever pulled that crap with her again. Ah, the good old days, man .I really miss them sometimes!

Peace my friend!

• Like 2