Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergeists

macqdor

http://www.astronetradio.com/topic-paranormal-episode-65-poltergeists/?fbclid=IwAR1d8DrD2f_wH2bdaeawleXev5Oqii9ox4LK5FQhbiFeNVc6NBhuST7JBo4

Georgina is joined by fellow paranormal professional, Cindy Little, to discuss poltergeists!  These paranormal entities are supposedly angry or troubled spirits that tend to throw things around or at least move objects to some degree.  But what are they really and what causes them?  Perhaps some answers or theories can be found right here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macqdor said:

http://www.astronetradio.com/topic-paranormal-episode-65-poltergeists/?fbclid=IwAR1d8DrD2f_wH2bdaeawleXev5Oqii9ox4LK5FQhbiFeNVc6NBhuST7JBo4

Georgina is joined by fellow paranormal professional, Cindy Little, to discuss poltergeists!  These paranormal entities are supposedly angry or troubled spirits that tend to throw things around or at least move objects to some degree.  But what are they really and what causes them?  Perhaps some answers or theories can be found right here!

What do you think in general would cause a human spirit to become a Poltergeist or a Ghost? 

What do you think in general would cause a human spirit to become a Poltergeist or a Ghost? 

Good question.  Its not a necessarily a human spirit that becomes a poltergeists but more like a human who's recently passed violently, controversial, a great wrong was committed and several other unknown factors.

Things like:

• injustice
  • unfinished business
  • turmoil
  • death / disease and an unknown factor (we're still clueless about).
  • X

Ref. 

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/an-nt-haunting-humpty-doo-poltergeist/news-story/2c63ad1d7a3f9c2d70c34480125738e5

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975035/Poltergeist-maliciously-terrorised-home-four-months-writing-threatening-messages-hurling-knives-bullets-rooms-attempts-exorcise-FAILED.html

https://www.academia.edu/3286610/The_Kern_City_poltergeist_a_case_severely_straining_the_living_agent_hypothesis?email_work_card=title

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Good question.  Its not a necessarily a human spirit that becomes a poltergeists but more like a human who's recently passed violently, controversial, a great wrong was committed and several other unknown factors.

Things like:

• injustice
  • unfinished business
  • turmoil
  • death / disease and an unknown factor (we're still clueless about).
  • X

Ref. 

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/an-nt-haunting-humpty-doo-poltergeist/news-story/2c63ad1d7a3f9c2d70c34480125738e5

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2975035/Poltergeist-maliciously-terrorised-home-four-months-writing-threatening-messages-hurling-knives-bullets-rooms-attempts-exorcise-FAILED.html

https://www.academia.edu/3286610/The_Kern_City_poltergeist_a_case_severely_straining_the_living_agent_hypothesis?email_work_card=title

Ok then now I understand, and thanks for explaining it. However, please try to explain why I never experienced any of those things during my Military career, and I am being sincere so please answer. 

I am retired US Military, I spent 23 in the US Army and almost 11 additional years working as a US Contractor in the Middle East. During combat operations in Iraq and Somalia I have seen bodies so destroyed you could hardly tell they were human. I have had to run over the dead bodies on roads because the dirt on either side of the road was mined. I have seen vehicles hit with Law Rocket launchers and seen the people in back jump out completely consumed by flames and die right in front of my eyes. I could go on for more than hour listing terrible ways I have seen people die or how I encountered the dead in numerous locations. 

I have also had to sleep at locations where their were dead Iraqis all around so why I have not experienced something paranormal? 

Sincerely please answer!:unsure:

Edited by Manwon Lender

I have also had to sleep at locations where their were dead Iraqis all around so why I have not experienced something paranormal? 

Short Answer?  No one knows.  There's an X factor still oblivious to man as to what creates a poltergeists.

Long Answer:   Its no so much a persons soul who died violently or through injustice that spawns a poltergeist? Not even close.    Poltergeist are discarnate entities, sentient beings hell bent on torment and manipulation.  There resume goes back centuries. I mean centuries - since the dawn of man.

You want some dark truths I suggests you read:  The Bell Witch of Tennessee by Charles Bell (a descendant of the family) and Harriet Parks Miller.   Hard to find book. But worthy find none-the-less.

****************************************************************** read **********************************************************************

March 27th, 2020, I received a phone call from someone I never expected.  From one of the largest Catholic churches in Seattle, Washington.  4:01 PM I was sitting in my office, finishing some work, and my cell phone rang. I didn’t recognize the phone number, which meant I let the unknown caller go to my automatic voice mail.   I did something that I usually don’t do, which was to check my voice mail immediately.  Was my subconscious talking to me?  Possibly. I’m glad I checked my voice mail.  As soon as I heard the voice on the voice mail, I knew who it was.  Jane Doe (pseudonym) one of the chief administrators of a local Catholic Church in downtown Seattle. Talk about a blast from the past.  Jane Doe. Wow! The last time I spoke to her was when the poster in my office caught fire.  In my mind, I was thinking, what could this be about?  Why is the Catholic Church calling me?  I called Jane Doe immediately, and sure enough, it was not good.  Jane Doe told me that a family up near Bellingham, Washington, was experiencing paranormal activity that she felt rivaled my own.  She was right.  According to Jane Doe, the church had come to a dead-end on how to help this family.  I can’t believe the Catholic Church is telling me this.  Don’t they have unlimited resources?  If you read my book The Bothell Hell House, you already know the answer o that question.  What’s going on in Bellingham, Washington?  Poltergeist activity that’s what’s going on.

An adult son had informed the Seattle Catholic Church that his elderly mom is currently living in Bellingham, Washington was experiencing activity that can only be regarded as demonic.  According to Jane Doe, the activity started when the elderly woman took in a young girl (her next-door neighbor) in an apartment community they both shared.  Why did the mom who’s in her eighties decide to take her in?  According to the mom, the child’s parents were meth headsaddicted to methamphetamine.  That’s when the violence started. Objects were thrown, loud bangs, disappearing/reappearing objects, floating furniture, voices, writings, and phantom text messages—typical poltergeist behavior.  The son has made repeated trips from Seattle to Bellingham, Washington, to respond to the issue.  Jane Doe told me she remembered my case vividly.  Everything from the activity Tina and I were reporting to the paranormal teams arriving from the UK.  She asked me if I had finally gotten a resolution,  My answer to her was yes and no.  Steve, Nick, and Don were great in capturing evidence but capturing evidence and riding a house of activity are two separate things.  Still, Jane Doe wanted to know if I’d be interested in talking with the son as he had no idea what to do.  No, idea who to call.  I said, yes. I don’t mind talking to the family, knowing in advance that no way in hell is I going to Bellingham, Washington. No way am I going to an apartment as active as this.  Not with the attachments I got. 

I called the son right after I got off the phone with Jane Doe to confirm my suspicions, and I’m glad I did.  Within a minute of talking to him, the son, I could tell that he, his mom, and the young girl was in the midst of the activity, i.e., the vexation period.  This is the period where most house occupants (myself included) make mistakes.  We unwittingly give the poltergeist what it wants. We overcompensate.  The son told me things Jane Doe didn’t know about, which made sense.  According to the son, the activity was without prejudice, which is the perfect way to describe poltergeists.  The onslaught the majority of it was directed at the girl. That’s when everything started.  According to the son, the girl was being hit repeatedly by flying bricks.  One brick, in particular, would bang her on the head non-stop. A brick! One brick was following her around.  The son tried to intervene and, in doing so, was thrown to the groundmultiple times.  The mom, at times, was abused but not often.   I asked the son, what’s your mom's relationship with the child?  He said, there’s no relationship.  They're just neighbors.  The young girls’ parents are drug addictsdead beats.  The girl having no adult supervision, hung around the apartment corridor at all hours of the day.  His mom had no choice but to take her in.  That’s when the activity started.  A knee-jerk investigator would automatically say the young girl who is six years old is experiencing some form of telekinesis. It’s hard for me to fault you for thinking that when you consider the fact we know when the activity started: It started when the girl moved in.  Remember that word moved in.  If you’re a die-hard Occam’s Razor fan, this is where you stop.  The girl has mind-powers.  She’s not aware of the telekinesis she’s exhibiting.  The activity is not happening where the girl lives.  It only happens when she’s with the son's mom, who she’s grown overly fond of.  I asked the son has he ever tried taking his mom and the girl to his house?  He did me one better by saying he’s taken them both to the Airbnb he owns near his house in downtown Seattle. I asked him what happened?  He said it was worse.  The girl was attackedliterally beaten up by an invisible force to where she almost needed 9-1-1- attention.  The only thing he and his mom could do was watch in horror.  I knew right then that this poltergeist was going to kill this young girl.

I hate to use the word simple because there’s nothing simple about poltergeists, but it applies it here. The simplest thing we can do right now is to get the girl out of your moms home.  Now is not the time to point fingers. Now is the time to save lives. Suppose this girl is found beaten to a pulp by the local authorities, your moms going to jail. You, her son, might be going to jail too.  This poltergeist has made it clear that it doesn’t like this girl.  We know that from the phantom text messages.  That’s right, phantom text messages.  The mom’s cell phone, on occasion, would get text messages out the blue—no known source.  At times, the mom against her son and the Catholic Church's wishes would respond to the text messages she received.  One night she and her son decided to respond to one of the text messages by asking, ‘why are you are here? What do you want? Where do you come from?’  The text message that came back was ‘from your mom, I was born in 1984, in the middle of her open-heart surgery, I came out of the cavity of her chest. I’m her protector’  When I heard that, I immediately wanted to hang up the phone, burn my phone. 

A poltergeist who feels its reason for being somewhere is to protect the person that gave birth to it is the most dangerous poltergeist you can hope never to encounter.  Poltergeists are like Terminators in the sense that “they don’t feel pity.”  They don’t feel remorse. They don’t feel fear.  They will not stop until the person they’re haunting is dead.  This girl could look like Shirley Temple, and guess what? The poltergeist doesn’t care.  It feels its reason for existing is to protect the mom.  You can’t negotiate with a minion like that; therefore, the only thing left is to remove the girl from the home. Most poltergeist cases aren’t this simple.  This one is. Is the poltergeist lying?  We’ll soon find out.  I told the son to do this now. Do it quickly.  Get the girl out of your moms house.  Call child protective services and let them deal with the girl and her parents.  He did that, and guess what?  The activity stopped.  Where did the poltergeist go?  Nowhere, it went into hibernation. The girl, through no fault of her own, had negative energy surrounding her.  She was a victim of meth-head parents.  It wasn’t her fault.  But that’s the part I want you and the paranormal community to understand.  Poltergeists overall have no respect for place or person.  This poltergeist would have killed this girl.  The mom and the son would have gone to jail for domestic homicide, and that would have been the end of this case. I know now why the Catholic Church called me.  They felt this wasn’t going to end well; therefore, give it to someone else.  Last I heard, the girl was in protective services, and the parents were getting drug treatment.  The mom and son are OK.  The poltergeist! Where is it?  It went dormant again.  Let’s pray it stays dormant. So far it has.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macqdor said:

Short Answer?  No one knows.  There's an X factor still oblivious to man as to what creates a poltergeists.

Long Answer:   Its no so much a persons soul who died violently or through injustice that spawns a poltergeist? Not even close.    Poltergeist are discarnate entities, sentient beings hell bent on torment and manipulation.  There resume goes back centuries. I mean centuries - since the dawn of man.

You want some dark truths I suggests you read:  The Bell Witch of Tennessee by Charles Bell (a descendant of the family) and Harriet Parks Miller.   Hard to find book. But worthy find none-the-less.

****************************************************************** read **********************************************************************

March 27th, 2020, I received a phone call from someone I never expected.  From one of the largest Catholic churches in Seattle, Washington.  4:01 PM I was sitting in my office, finishing some work, and my cell phone rang. I didn’t recognize the phone number, which meant I let the unknown caller go to my automatic voice mail.   I did something that I usually don’t do, which was to check my voice mail immediately.  Was my subconscious talking to me?  Possibly. I’m glad I checked my voice mail.  As soon as I heard the voice on the voice mail, I knew who it was.  Jane Doe (pseudonym) one of the chief administrators of a local Catholic Church in downtown Seattle. Talk about a blast from the past.  Jane Doe. Wow! The last time I spoke to her was when the poster in my office caught fire.  In my mind, I was thinking, what could this be about?  Why is the Catholic Church calling me?  I called Jane Doe immediately, and sure enough, it was not good.  Jane Doe told me that a family up near Bellingham, Washington, was experiencing paranormal activity that she felt rivaled my own.  She was right.  According to Jane Doe, the church had come to a dead-end on how to help this family.  I can’t believe the Catholic Church is telling me this.  Don’t they have unlimited resources?  If you read my book The Bothell Hell House, you already know the answer o that question.  What’s going on in Bellingham, Washington?  Poltergeist activity that’s what’s going on.

An adult son had informed the Seattle Catholic Church that his elderly mom is currently living in Bellingham, Washington was experiencing activity that can only be regarded as demonic.  According to Jane Doe, the activity started when the elderly woman took in a young girl (her next-door neighbor) in an apartment community they both shared.  Why did the mom who’s in her eighties decide to take her in?  According to the mom, the child’s parents were meth headsaddicted to methamphetamine.  That’s when the violence started. Objects were thrown, loud bangs, disappearing/reappearing objects, floating furniture, voices, writings, and phantom text messages—typical poltergeist behavior.  The son has made repeated trips from Seattle to Bellingham, Washington, to respond to the issue.  Jane Doe told me she remembered my case vividly.  Everything from the activity Tina and I were reporting to the paranormal teams arriving from the UK.  She asked me if I had finally gotten a resolution,  My answer to her was yes and no.  Steve, Nick, and Don were great in capturing evidence but capturing evidence and riding a house of activity are two separate things.  Still, Jane Doe wanted to know if I’d be interested in talking with the son as he had no idea what to do.  No, idea who to call.  I said, yes. I don’t mind talking to the family, knowing in advance that no way in hell is I going to Bellingham, Washington. No way am I going to an apartment as active as this.  Not with the attachments I got. 

I called the son right after I got off the phone with Jane Doe to confirm my suspicions, and I’m glad I did.  Within a minute of talking to him, the son, I could tell that he, his mom, and the young girl was in the midst of the activity, i.e., the vexation period.  This is the period where most house occupants (myself included) make mistakes.  We unwittingly give the poltergeist what it wants. We overcompensate.  The son told me things Jane Doe didn’t know about, which made sense.  According to the son, the activity was without prejudice, which is the perfect way to describe poltergeists.  The onslaught the majority of it was directed at the girl. That’s when everything started.  According to the son, the girl was being hit repeatedly by flying bricks.  One brick, in particular, would bang her on the head non-stop. A brick! One brick was following her around.  The son tried to intervene and, in doing so, was thrown to the groundmultiple times.  The mom, at times, was abused but not often.   I asked the son, what’s your mom's relationship with the child?  He said, there’s no relationship.  They're just neighbors.  The young girls’ parents are drug addictsdead beats.  The girl having no adult supervision, hung around the apartment corridor at all hours of the day.  His mom had no choice but to take her in.  That’s when the activity started.  A knee-jerk investigator would automatically say the young girl who is six years old is experiencing some form of telekinesis. It’s hard for me to fault you for thinking that when you consider the fact we know when the activity started: It started when the girl moved in.  Remember that word moved in.  If you’re a die-hard Occam’s Razor fan, this is where you stop.  The girl has mind-powers.  She’s not aware of the telekinesis she’s exhibiting.  The activity is not happening where the girl lives.  It only happens when she’s with the son's mom, who she’s grown overly fond of.  I asked the son has he ever tried taking his mom and the girl to his house?  He did me one better by saying he’s taken them both to the Airbnb he owns near his house in downtown Seattle. I asked him what happened?  He said it was worse.  The girl was attackedliterally beaten up by an invisible force to where she almost needed 9-1-1- attention.  The only thing he and his mom could do was watch in horror.  I knew right then that this poltergeist was going to kill this young girl.

I hate to use the word simple because there’s nothing simple about poltergeists, but it applies it here. The simplest thing we can do right now is to get the girl out of your moms home.  Now is not the time to point fingers. Now is the time to save lives. Suppose this girl is found beaten to a pulp by the local authorities, your moms going to jail. You, her son, might be going to jail too.  This poltergeist has made it clear that it doesn’t like this girl.  We know that from the phantom text messages.  That’s right, phantom text messages.  The mom’s cell phone, on occasion, would get text messages out the blue—no known source.  At times, the mom against her son and the Catholic Church's wishes would respond to the text messages she received.  One night she and her son decided to respond to one of the text messages by asking, ‘why are you are here? What do you want? Where do you come from?’  The text message that came back was ‘from your mom, I was born in 1984, in the middle of her open-heart surgery, I came out of the cavity of her chest. I’m her protector’  When I heard that, I immediately wanted to hang up the phone, burn my phone. 

A poltergeist who feels its reason for being somewhere is to protect the person that gave birth to it is the most dangerous poltergeist you can hope never to encounter.  Poltergeists are like Terminators in the sense that “they don’t feel pity.”  They don’t feel remorse. They don’t feel fear.  They will not stop until the person they’re haunting is dead.  This girl could look like Shirley Temple, and guess what? The poltergeist doesn’t care.  It feels its reason for existing is to protect the mom.  You can’t negotiate with a minion like that; therefore, the only thing left is to remove the girl from the home. Most poltergeist cases aren’t this simple.  This one is. Is the poltergeist lying?  We’ll soon find out.  I told the son to do this now. Do it quickly.  Get the girl out of your moms house.  Call child protective services and let them deal with the girl and her parents.  He did that, and guess what?  The activity stopped.  Where did the poltergeist go?  Nowhere, it went into hibernation. The girl, through no fault of her own, had negative energy surrounding her.  She was a victim of meth-head parents.  It wasn’t her fault.  But that’s the part I want you and the paranormal community to understand.  Poltergeists overall have no respect for place or person.  This poltergeist would have killed this girl.  The mom and the son would have gone to jail for domestic homicide, and that would have been the end of this case. I know now why the Catholic Church called me.  They felt this wasn’t going to end well; therefore, give it to someone else.  Last I heard, the girl was in protective services, and the parents were getting drug treatment.  The mom and son are OK.  The poltergeist! Where is it?  It went dormant again.  Let’s pray it stays dormant. So far it has.

I have read it, a long time ago and trust me it's not more frightening than Combat. 

Thanks for trying to answer my question, no one has ever been able to but maybe some day I will find some able to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have read it, a long time ago and trust me it's not more frightening than Combat. 

Thanks for trying to answer my question, no one has ever been able to but maybe some day I will find some able to. 

Yeah. It sounds more like a novel than an experience.

You have really seen some serious war haven't you. More so than I imagined.

So when one reads a real life experience, it speaks. As I said, all that stuff by Bell just sounds like a novel, but reading your words sends chills down my spine. There's just something in the way people convey things that to me, seem obvious. 

• Like 1

Poltergeist haunting vs. Combat? Apples to oranges comparison.  War is horrific. On zillions of levels. Dealing with a Poltergeist 1:1? Indescribable. 

I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy. Safe journey!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Yeah. It sounds more like a novel than an experience.

You have really seen some serious war haven't you. More so than I imagined.

So when one reads a real life experience, it speaks. As I said, all that stuff by Bell just sounds like a novel, but reading your words sends chills down my spine. There's just something in the way people convey things that to me, seem obvious. 

Thanks for your kind words, but I did not walk away without some serious issues. I am in serious pain from surgeries to my back. I suffered a TBI that has screwed up my memory at times, once my memory was nearly photographic. I don't sleep worth a dam because my PTSD kicks in and what I was talking here and much more becomes a constant movie I am unable to turn off that runs continually through my head so 4 to 5 hours sleep on most nights Is a great nights sleep. 

Yes I did see some terrible things, I was in Iraq in 1990 and 1991 during Desert Storm,  then I was in Somalia in 1993 when the Blacks Hawks went down, and then I worked in the Middle East as a US Contractor for almost another 11 years, after I spent 23 years in the US Army and retired. As a Contractor I was in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria my mission kept me moving all over the Middle East. 

But I can honestly say, if I could go back in time I would change nothing because I have had a very good life and accomplished the most important thing a man can. I have been able to give my family an above middle class life style, and now that I am retired we have more money than we can spend before our time comes. The reason I worked in the Middle East as a Contractor was because the money I was offered was too good to pass up. 

They started me out at 150,000 plus a year and because of what I was doing and where I was doing it the first Hundred Thousand was not Taxable by the US Government as an incentive. I signed a 10 year contract because they agreed to give me a 10,000 pay increase per year if I signed up for 10 years plus most years they also gave me a bonus. So I have nothing to complain about my friend, nothing at all, but like you said getting old is not for the weak!

Peace!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Poltergeist haunting vs. Combat? Apples to oranges comparison.  War is horrific. On zillions of levels. Dealing with a Poltergeist 1:1? Indescribable. 

I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy. Safe journey!

My friend the only Spirit I am afraid of Comes in a Bottle and it's about 50 years old and it is green color and when you drink it the entire place we're ever you are comes alive! :D

• Like 1