Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA scientists call for agreement on how to announce evidence of aliens

UM-Bot

20 minutes ago, godnodog said:

Man I think they should just come out with it, have you noticed how much they have been dancing around this subject over the last year. I don't think this is a form of deception at all it appears that possible something has been discovered and they are trying to gage reactions to figure out how to present. I mean from the Government released videos of UAPs to all these statements from NASA something is about to break. 

I think it may be that Trump was actually a Reptilian Human imposter, I have always known their was something Alien about him!

Here is Trump going through the process of Changing 

62903B24-FB7D-4081-8E25-1E015A42C838-22385-000012C2D024D372.jpg.b75b6047e582a2283ec6c69afd174ac3.jpg

Below is Trump fully transformed 

4A0B88A9-027B-4289-A5A5-BBE6E9FC86F0-22385-000012C30B0F297F.jpgP

Peace my friend!:D

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah, i think they are at best suspicious of something, and are speeding up on how to disclose it taking in consideration cultural differences around the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It might be a good idea as if somebody other than NASA find evidence I am sure they would still like access to the information as well as organising the announcement. 

A pre-agreed arrangement reduces the chance of a dispute over who sees the content if there is a message. ;) 

• Like 1

I’m assuming “from a secure bunker somewhere” is high on rhe list.

• Haha 1

Haha

And the public's reaction to such an announcement?

tenor.gif

Lol. People aren't going to be fearful, I reckon it will more be like FINALLY!! ITS ABOUT FRICKEN TIME!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Publicly.

OK.  Now the next item on the agenda is ...

To spit out whatever the US Government has been chewing on for the last couple of years!:D

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

To spit out whatever the US Government has been chewing on for the last couple of years!:D

Meh

Air Marshal Hupfeld told the committee he had not seen any reports of "unidentified aerial phenomena" — or UAPs — in Australian airspace.

"I'm not familiar with, nor have seen any reports or information regarding UAPs in an Australian airspace context, and there's no air force-led task force that looks into this phenomenon," he said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-28/defence-wont-follow-pentagon-in-ufo-alien-investigation/100574392

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Sorry but I am not that concerned what the Royal Australian Air Force chief says, no offense but this thread has nothing to do their opinion on the subject in reality. I mean they have a choice to be involved or not be involved and that's about it, because this a  US Government project, and also because their choice will not effect the over all out come of this at all. 

JIMO

No offense, but the sixth word in the OP is "world".  In the link you can read that NASA is calling for agreement in the global community.

The subject of this thread really does depend on opinions from outside the borders of the USA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Man I think they should just come out with it, have you noticed how much they have been dancing around this subject over the last year

come out with what? what subject?

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

come out with what? what subject?

Well I think you should read the OP, who can we discuss something if you dont even know what the thread is about!!:unsure:

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well I think you should read the OP, who can we discuss something if you dont even know what the thread is about!!:unsure:

i do know- i want you to say it

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

No offense, but the sixth word in the OP is "world".  In the link you can read that NASA is calling for agreement in the global community.

The subject of this thread really does depend on opinions from outside the borders of the USA.

My point is simple if Australia doesnt participate will everything stop?

5 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i do know- i want you to say it

Still talkin in riddles spit it out!! Because you dont always get what you want, not with me, you can play your game with others, remember I have reading comprehension of 5 year old like you pointed in another thread.:D 

You know it seems like your stalking me, because every thread I have posted in you have added nothing to and the only reason you posted was to respond to me personally!:D

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

You know it seems like your stalking me, because every thread I have posted in you have added nothing to and the only reason you posted was to respond to me personally!:D

you've made yaself look stupid mate!!!! i'll leave you to it- enjoy:tsu:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

My point is simple if Australia doesnt participate will everything stop?

Participate in what exactly?

Sovereign nations of the world will ultimately decide how information is communicated to their citizens.

Whatever has been discussed in the US Senate has produced nothing, but is peculiar to the USA.  That has nothing to do with the NASA global appeal.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Participate in what exactly?

Sovereign nations of the world will ultimately decide how information is communicated to their citizens.

Whatever has been discussed in the US Senate has produced nothing, but is peculiar to the USA.  That has nothing to do with the NASA global appeal.

As they should,  so I guess we agree on something my friend!! I thought this thread was about the NASA Global Appeal or am I wrong, if so please correct me.:tu:

22 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

you've made yaself look stupid mate!!!! i'll leave you to it- enjoy:tsu:

Thanks because your are unable to communicate without riddles and games. If you would like I can copy and past for everyone all the threads you have followed me around and added nothing to except quotes to me personally I believe it was 3 so far today do you want me to do that?:D

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Seems like a waste of a discussion to me. 

1. To date there is no terrestrial evidence of alien visitation.  Not a shred.

2. I think most sensible hoomans agree that there is very probably some alien life on other worlds in the Cosmos ... but sentient? Technological? Space faring?  Nearby enough to communicate?

3. Most foreign countries couldn't give a dam what NASA or the US wants to control.

4. They could only control it (even for a short while) if it's evidence collected by NASA or some US gov't department like Defence.  What if it's one of the ever increasing countries that hate or disrespect the US.., or an amateur astronomer?  Before you laugh, check out people like Thierry LeGault ......

5. Like psyche says, it'll be big news, sure, but really, unless they are invading (and why the hell would they..?) who really thinks it will affect us greatly?  The most likely evidence of aliens would seem to be that we might detect signs of low-level life (eg algae) way out there.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

2. I think most sensible hoomans agree that there is very probably some alien life on other worlds in the Cosmos ... but sentient? Technological? Space faring?  Nearby enough to communicate?

3. Most foreign countries couldn't give a dam what NASA or the US wants to control.

4. They could only control it (even for a short while) if it's evidence collected by NASA or some US gov't department like Defence.  What if it's one of the ever increasing countries that hate or disrespect the US.., or an amateur astronomer?  Before you laugh, check out people like Thierry LeGault ......

5. Like psyche says, it'll be big news, sure, but really, unless they are invading (and why the hell would they..?) who really thinks it will affect us greatly?  The most likely evidence of aliens would seem to be that we might detect signs of low-level life (eg algae) way out there.  

Well said. 

Why is this important now?  Nothing happened in the 90s.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I totally agree.   To think that every government on this planet is actively hiding information that shows aliens have been visiting the planet is insane.

• Like 4