Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police across UK are investigating a new TikTok 'heartbeat challenge'

Still Waters

Police in the UK have issued a warning about a new TikTok trend called the 'heartbeat challenge'.

The prank involves users playing loud music outside people's homes and banging their feet on their doors to the beat of the tune, before running off.

However, the seemingly innocent prank has seen some youngsters destroy people's doors as a result, and police are looking to stamp it out.

In Hemel Hempstead, an elderly person's front door was damaged, leaving them terrified and having to fork out for the repairs.

Another incident police responded to involved a door being booted open and left insecure when the resident was out, leaving the property vulnerable to criminals.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-police-across-uk-are-investigating-a-new-tiktok-heartbeat-challenge-20211028

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I swear I.Qs  have dropped by 30% in the last few years.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

I swear I.Qs  have dropped by 30% in the last few years.

i would disagree,  IQ was always that low,  however, before people were punished for doing wrong things, now they are not, they are even encouraged to do so, so they get bolder and bolder to committing crimes and hurting others,  

• Like 2

i reckon if someone came and booted on my door they'ed get an bite on the rse from my old dog he loves roaming about the garden in the dark he's proper friendly but seems to know the people who shouldn't be in the garden as bike thief found out

Edited by Matt221
??