Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now a poll!!!

Tillghast

What is the most bizzare monster photo, post it!!!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most bizzare monster photo, post it!!!

• Bigfoot photo
    • The Loch Ness Monster photo
    • Demons, Devils photos
    • Chupachbras photos
    • Yeti photos
    • Freak photos

This is so cool! I registered and now i'm starting the poll all over again, just post the weirdest, most bizzare monster photo you have ever seen!!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif P.s. how do you get those pictures below your username. I neeed 0ne!!!! Also, can I have permission to post a topic on SEA AND LAKE MONSTERS????

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vox

• Saru

• Tillghast

• djdodo

Top Posters In This Topic

King Pillow,

It would probably be better to post links to existing photographs in the gallery, rather than repost pictures that are already on the site. I'm also going to move this topic to the user images section of the gallery.

You look as though you've got your avatar working so I won't go into that.

You can't start a new topic in the 'sea and lake monsters' images board, the image gallery boards are part of the site's main gallery, and new picture threads can only be added by the 'image-gallery' account which only I have access to. You can create new threads in the user images and contributions section at the top of the gallery however.

One extra note, try and avoid posting a lot of one-liners, elaborate a bit on what you've written. You've made 38 posts since last night, but you've said relatively little.

Well I had to put my vote under 'FREAK PHOTO' since no other category seemed to fit.

I know we've discussed this before but it still gives me the heebie jeebies.

LINKIE

sad.gif

I got this photo of the carcass of a pleiosaur like creature I'll post it in the sea monsters place.

Well that didn't work, they are too big I'll send them to you Saruman, maybe you can resize them? Cheers.

Vox,

Have a look at my above post for the reason why you can't post in the 'sea and lake monsters' gallery.

Sure if you send me the pics I'll size them down for you. I think I know the ones your referring to, there was a thread discussing them some time ago but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

Bloody Hell !!!!

Sorry about that Saruman, I have no idea how the heck I've misread that!!!!! (I'm probably still dizzy from last night's alcohol......)

wacko.gifwacko.gifblink.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif