Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea calls for US apology

Talon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Talon

• joc

• recon_soldier

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting. I agree to what you are saying Talon but you are taking this out of context....As bathory said they have been doing this for quite some time. 

Yes, but threatening them wont make them leap to the negotation table.

509876[/snapback]

Well now, what would you propose? Should we play marbles with them? Should we be nice to them?...If 'nice' worked we wouldn't be having this conversation.

How do you know what Bathory said is, in fact, true? He could have made it all up.

( By the way, in no way am I calling Bathory a liar). no.gif

509679[/snapback]

OMG!...a new low, even for you. So you must think that I didn't know this and I should go research it before I mouth off...is that it, gollum?

How do any of you know that the North Korean leader is a mad man? Who here really knows? All we know from the news is that he asked president Bush to apologize and to withdraw his current foreign policy of nation building. I agree 100% with Kim Ill Jong. He has nuclear weapons and he can now stand up and say these things. I would not disarm and in fact if I was a small nation that the USA was treatening, I would seek out nuclear weapons because that is one of the only ways to keep us out.

well i guess i know to ignore your posts from now on:)

How do you know what Bathory said is, in fact, true? He could have made it all up.

i didn't make it up:( come on guys, North Korea has been around longer than the Bush administration:P Clinton had a crack at it and failed (i'm not blaming Clinton for anything here, just as i'm not about to blame him on his policy regarding iraq etc) the nice route was tried under clinton and it pretty much failed.

Bring on the economic sanctions and removal of international aid!

Edited by bathory

( By the way, in no way am I calling Bathory a liar). no.gif

509679[/snapback]

OMG!...a new low, even for you. So you must think that I didn't know this and I should go research it before I mouth off...is that it, gollum?

510051[/snapback]

Spot on Babs. You hit the nail on the head. You regularly post your views without research, why should this be any different?

And Bathory, I honestly was not calling you a liar. I made that comment to test a theory I had. It appears to have confirmed my thoughts. No hostility intended. thumbsup.gif

gollum...It would be nice that when you find out what makes me tick, you tell me, too. I can't figure myself out either. wavey.gif

And Bathory, I honestly was not calling you a liar. I made that comment to test a theory I had. It appears to have confirmed my thoughts. No hostility intended.

i know, but i figured it was something that could do with clarifcation regardless:P

Look guys this isn't hard. Reagan called the Soviets an Evil Empire. And they were. And we defeated them. You just don't get anywhere refering to a shark as a guppy. Call it what it is. Then everyone knows you aren't playing 'patty cake' and takes you seriously. NK is evil. Iran is Evil. Iraq was evil. Label the monkey as a monkey and then set about to defeat the monkey. Harsh rhetoric is not a deterent to peace. You can not talk your way into peace with evil regimes. The only way to peace is through military victory. Sooner or later it will come down to that with NK.

How do any of you know that the North Korean leader is a mad man?  Who here really knows?  All we know from the news is that he asked president Bush to apologize and to withdraw his current foreign policy of nation building.  I agree 100% with Kim Ill Jong.  He has nuclear weapons and he can now stand up and say these things.  I would not disarm and in fact if I was a small nation that the USA was treatening, I would seek out nuclear weapons because that is one of the only ways to keep us out.

I have seen North Korea and I have lived in South Korea.  South Korea is not the best place in the world in parts.  Some of it is still quite old fashioned.  I can only assume the same for the North except it has quite a bit less money and provisions.  There may be people starving over in North Korea but it is not our government's job to see to it that something is done.  It is not worth all of the lives that will be killed for that to happen either.  I know my life is not worth it to me, and I am sure most of you will say the same about your life, yet look at how many of you think this is so funny.  Look how many of you think we should just parade around and "fix" all of these nations, of course without your life at risk.  Put your life on the line and see how quick you change your mind.  Now think about how all the people in these nations feel.

509616[/snapback]

Research Kim and you will read some fascinating material on his criminal character. cool.gif I will put my life on the line to get rid of the terrorists and so have so many Americans. blink.gif Bottom line..."the U.S.A. is serious."

I don't want to fix all these nations because it will take so much of our resources, but if we must fix a few or a couple more, it is because we have no choice.

How do any of you know that the North Korean leader is a mad man?  Who here really knows?  All we know from the news is that he asked president Bush to apologize and to withdraw his current foreign policy of nation building.  I agree 100% with Kim Ill Jong.  He has nuclear weapons and he can now stand up and say these things.  I would not disarm and in fact if I was a small nation that the USA was treatening, I would seek out nuclear weapons because that is one of the only ways to keep us out.

I have seen North Korea and I have lived in South Korea.  South Korea is not the best place in the world in parts.  Some of it is still quite old fashioned.  I can only assume the same for the North except it has quite a bit less money and provisions.  There may be people starving over in North Korea but it is not our government's job to see to it that something is done.  It is not worth all of the lives that will be killed for that to happen either.  I know my life is not worth it to me, and I am sure most of you will say the same about your life, yet look at how many of you think this is so funny.  Look how many of you think we should just parade around and "fix" all of these nations, of course without your life at risk.  Put your life on the line and see how quick you change your mind.  Now think about how all the people in these nations feel.

509616[/snapback]

Research Kim and you will read some fascinating material on his criminal character. cool.gif I will put my life on the line to get rid of the terrorists and so have so many Americans. blink.gif Bottom line..."the U.S.A. is serious."

I don't want to fix all these nations because it will take so much of our resources, but if we must fix a few or a couple more, it is because we have no choice.

511117[/snapback]

Kim has never threatened me, my friends, or my family, I don't think we should threaten him. If you would put your life on the line...why are you not over there fighting for what you believe in? Go kill some "evil" people.

I personally don't care what Kim does to his own country, I don't live there. If any of you care, fly to NK and do something about it. I for one don't want our government taking over these so called evil nations. I guess all of these nations around the world were not evil before Bush was president. NK has never threatened us but now we think they are evil. Somehow all of these nations in some way were all involved in the 9/11 attacks. This is some serious BS guys. The media reports everything it receives from the government as fact. Unless you see it with your eyes, how can you believe it to be true?

These countries have been like this for a long time....Bush didn't invent their agenda.